• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

You do not have the right to believe anything you want

ill keep that for private message my friend.

hence on review I deleted the comment on torture as I knew it would bring questions.

not that im ashamed of it just I believe in anonymity.

criminals believe that his action is right, that's because of his genetics (mostly nor-adrenaline up-regulation and MAO-A mutation "warrior gene"/downregulation on serotonin/oxytocin system)
so if we put criminals in jail because of their action, its somewhat seems not right, because they have done this because of his genetics which they can't control, we should instead inject them with medication that will stop its behaviors, I'm not a supporter of anti-psychotics but they have some useful usage. SSRIs and blocking nor-adrenaline also should help.

we also need to send drug addicts to professional ibogaine treatment.
as for believes without action, you can believe whatever you want including the earth flat, god existence, climate change is not real.
Yes you are right let's develop some kind of blood test and also sterilize the bastards

*eyeroll*

With the current government we don't have the right to believe anything we want, cancel culture, political correctness, and no more freedom of speech.

@Perforated am I allowed to post this in this thread, I don't know what the rules are anymore and what forums I can post what except for the sex and love forum,if its against the rules on here, I'll delete, but I'm just expressing my feelings and answering the the question.
Yep. You can post in any forum you like. Remember though that this one is about Spirituality and Philosophy (but generally not political philosophy). Stay on topic and don’t get angry at anyone and you’ll be fine.

Yep. You can post in any forum you like. Remember though that this one is about Spirituality and Philosophy (but generally not political philosophy). Stay on topic and don’t get angry at anyone and you’ll be fine.
In a way what I said is philosophical, so I didn’t break any rules .

Thank you Perforated