• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You dirty dirty little boys!! Wash your hands please!

I learnt not to piss on my hands :p ;)

And I refuse to use public toilets for #2's

Hardicus said:
Man I never touch anything in public toilets, you can find a way to open the door, use your noggin ;) A guy I went to school with has apparently patented the idea of a toilet seat with a pedal to lift it, like rubbish bins have. My question is...WHEN WILL WE SEE THESE IN ACTION!?
Surel this is obvious? Because you lads would piss all over it! Then you'd have to stand on a pissy pedal to get the toilet seat up...

nezo's right - wash your hands after the toliet people. But how many of you wash your hands before eating? Hardly anyone dose this these days.

I've always washed and dried my hands in any public toilet. And yes at Lee Burridge the other night I did have to use the stall for #2's (Bloody dodgy food at Ginza Teppanyaki! Steer clear!) and it wasn't that feral surprisingly.

But I have never even worried about the amount of germs on anything in there, that just seems waaaay to paranoid. And whoever said it was right, there really are more germs on the tap than there are in any of the troughs or bowls. . . .It's the filthiest place in the toilet, so are you better not to wash at all if there isn't a hand-towel? hmmmm. . .I'll leave that on up to someone else

i always turn the tap off with my elbow if I can.

Many of you need to live in a bubble far away from anyone elses germs. Geeez - you're lucky we live in this day in age where we have soap and taps!

I think you've all missed a point. Try washing your hands before eating, that way it really doesnt matter how many cock-laced door handles you've fondled during the day.

IWoody - I hear you man. Don't understand why some ppl are so afraid to use the troth!! 8)

Pseudo said:
but remember, before one can wash one's hands, one must turn on the tap.

Imagine what's on the taps.

Ah, my kingdom for a public toilet with those sensor taps in place! :|

I too always find some way of not using my hands to open the door...my frequently used method, is to body slam it with my shoulder. ~Shrug~

ha ha, i think about this too, my dad tought me a trick years ago as we used to live in pubs
if its a ''pull'' open door, try just using you little finger on the handle as close to the top as you can, this way minimalising touching the commonly used area.
at least that way if you do get someone else's cock on your hand, its only on your pinky!!

And another thing...If you are gonna piss in the shitter, lift the fucking seat up with your foot before you piss. It's a cunts act just pissing in the bowl with the seat down and having the last vestiges of your piss land all over the seat.

Remember lift with your FOOT that way you dont get any arse-cheek germs on your hands. You can also flush a bog down aswell with you foot if the flush button is one of those ones that stick out of the wall.

Cheers.

Oh yeah, and if you are one of those people who dont sit on the seat when they shit but instead hover above it and hope your aim is good, then end up shitting on the toilet seat....

I FUCKING LOATH YOU!!!! You are the most disgusting type of non-human ever to have crawled out of the remnants of an aborted babies placenta, you slag ridden maggots arse!!!

LOL, this is all rather silly.

There was a scientific study done not long ago which proved there were more germs on a shopping trolley handle or escalator hand-rails than ANYWHERE in a public toilet.

Exactly what are you expecting to catch from people's dicks? I'd say the dick is one of the cleanest places you could touch; germs come from touching public things. Some people have an irrational fear of toilets. There should be a support group for that.

all we need is one person to proove they caught a viscious "germ" from a toilet door handle, sue the proprietors and proove they knew there was a risk; a whammo problemo solved, automated tiolet door eveywhere.
who conducted the scientific study SLM, perhaps the gaming corp ;)?

seriously tho, i reakon if youre actually concerned about it... youre prolly a tweaker;)!

^^^^^ fucking oath, psychodynamic theorists would have a field day with this lot...... never progressed past the anal stage of development, had mothers who couldn't tolerate the amount of shit they produced as infants... made them anally retentive about cleanliness! Did you know that some studies have demonstrated a correlation between excessively cleanly houses and the onset of allergy and illness in infants, it is to do with letting the body get used to foreign particles. SLM does raise an interesting point though, cock germs? Is this somekind of thinly veiled homophobic tendency? Psychoanalysts would suggest so (don't get me wrong here i think Freud was a coke using nyphomanic, and his theories leave a lot to be desired). I'd be more concerned with shaking an arabs left hand than touching something which may or may not have secondary contact with somebodies cock. Anyway don't you guys wash your man sabre in the shower when your washing your nether regions with those scrub (balls ;)) washers things that people were wearing as ear adornments in another thread?
Beware the air, it's not clean, dirty air, Coming through DEEEERRRRTTTTYYYY!
Ekkk neutrino beams- they're after my brain

I was so fine yesterday. . .Today I used a public toilet @ Eastland. . .Was just like the Domestos ad, I swear I could actually see the germs. . .:(

I still say it's not that big an issue. If there were germs to be caught from opening a public toilet door, or lifting up a seat than I am sure I would have caught them all by now. No I do not carry around a rag for opening toilet doors. Coincedentally I am very rarely sick. Get over it...

Last edited:
Haha! What a great thread, lol! I figure, you're gonna get germs no matter what you do. As soon as you touch the tap, you'll get em. Unless you then wash the tap, and then you hands, and turn the now clean tap off with your clean hands, and somehow open the door, who cares? Apparently coins as well have more germs on them than toilets (and I think hair?). And we know what a lot of bluelighters get up to with their notes. What else are people doing?

Munted: I think the Eastland (melb) toilets are amongst the cleanest public shopping center toilets around. Better than some. Especially the Flinders St Station toilets. And those dodgy one which don't have a seat and they're cold metal. I hate them.

hehe:)

and lol at SLM!^^

LahLahGatecrasher said:
I am gob smacked at times when I see hot chiks walk in do there watevers and pretty there face up, not wash hands and walk out.
Mmmmm

how can u pretty ur face up without washing ur hands!!! ewwww!!!! thats like, rubbing toilet germs all over ur face and all over ur make and then the next time u use ur make ull have toilet germs all over ur face again!!! eeeewwww eeeewwww eeeewwww that is gross!

im not anal! im just frikin clean!!!

as for clubs and shit, we should get them to put up those signs u have in primary school toilets "wash your hands before u leave!" and have a picture of two hands washing themselves under the water!

IF PRIMARY KIDS CASN DO IT FULLY GROWN ADULTS CAN TOO!!!!