View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Yopo Seeds Help?

jayy420

Greenlighter
Hello. I plan on purchasing some yopo seeds (A. Peregrina). I also plan on trying to smoke the snuff, which will be the baking soda,seed powder, and calcium carbonate*? snorting will not do. Will smoking this snuff through a bong give me a dmt/5meodmt experience? Any advice?

It will not be like DMT or 5-MeO-DMT, but it will have superficial similarities to both of them. Not having tried 5-MeO-DMT myself, all I can say is that the similarities seem to be that they both can make you feel extremely overloaded and generally are more visionary than visual, but the headspace is completely different. Mentally and visually it feels like a more clearheaded and intense version of DMT, even exceeding its hallucinations if you dose high enough, but with the caveat that there is basically no breakthrough point. It's really just an extreme visionary substance, but not very immersive unless you dose very high, at which point physical discomfort may play a significant role as well. Not for all, but for many.

Smoking it mostly just gives you a body high. One time I got tracers, mild visuals are common but it's pretty hard to break through. If you're smoking, don't add anything to them, just smoke the seeds after popping them in a pan and crushing them.

I don't snort any more that's your 1st and 2nd ceremonies the purge is extreme but needed to clear your deep shit out , now I make pellets with coconut oil and take it anally about 10 grams of seeds uncooked ,safe journeys