• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Yo!!

sl33y0

Greenlighter
New here!!

I am so dope sick right now it isn't funny. I just moved to a new place and don't know anyone.

I have sooo much money burning a frackin' whole through my pocket yet can't find a bag for the life of me.

Anyway, whatever. Please pm me or whatever. Just want to talk and meet some new peeps.

Much luv!!!!

You probably won't find any connects here but we sure are glad to have you. :) Make sure you read this.

I know. I just am soooo friggin alone right now and just want someone to talk to.

I hit the liquor store hard tonight so I don't feel as sick right now.

I can't tell you how much even your reply means right now. Thanks a TON:D

sl33y0, welcome to Bluelight :)

Yep, burntserkits is right you should read our sub forum guidelines here. And read the BLUA if you haven't already.

There is an adoption thread in The Lounge where you could probably socialize with people. The link for that thread is in a stickied thread at the top of New member introductions. Or the Talk to yourself thread in The Lounge is good too.

I was reading through some of your other posts and I really hope you can stay focused and get your RN certification back. Don't let something you worked so hard for go down the drain because of drugs. I can tell that you are better than that :)

I was reading through some of your other posts and I really hope you can stay focused and get your RN certification back. Don't let something you worked so hard for go down the drain because of drugs. I can tell that you are better than that :)

I don't care anymore. My wife wants a divorce and my kids are the only reason I am living.

I used to keep hope around but lately she is cunt and I need no hope.

Handling 100's of mg's of dilly was not something I should have ever been doing.