• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Yellow UP pills

joshii123

Bluelighter
has anybody tried these? my friend has some, my friend told me someone has died of these? i just suspect there is a high dose of mdma though? can people confirm this? sorry if this post is in the wrong place i'm a newbie to fourms :)

You mean yellow UPS pills? There have been warnings about these because they're very high dose MDMA, maybe some of them are a lot stronger than others too. I don't know that anybody died yet, a few went to hospital because of them in England. Maybe just take one at a time, or even split them in half if you don't want to get wreaked, they could be twice as strong as a good pill. Lab tests found varying high or very high doses of MDMA.

http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34322

Last edited:
^ they look like some good pills... nice solid press... if they are tht strong mabe thats why they are scored on the back so you can easily break em in half... if these are what the OP is referring too

Welcome to bluelight :D I'll move it to the right place for you

If you mean the yellow UPS pills then they should be high dosed if they're legit. Test them to be sure and if they test positive dose carefully, a yellow UPS was recently tested at 274mg MDMA. The spread in these pills is huge, some containing 190mg MDMA and others as high as 274mg. That's seriously high, way too high for a single dose, that's enough for a decent dose for two people in one pill. If someone double dropped those like some people do with all the pills they take I still doubt they would die, but it's possible. Such a dose taken at once would at the very least seriously strain and likely damage your body

If you did mean yellow UP pills then I have no idea, never heard of them

MED >> PRD

Last edited:
The UPS pills are sloppy. The spread on them is ridiculous & who the hell really needs beans dosed that high?? Talk about an accident waiting to happen with those presses.
Don't understand why those crews can't just do consistent doses for everyone else's sake.

Just got a hold of three of these and I'm thinking of taking half or a quarter of one tomorrow. I usually have a high tolerance for mdma but I'm sure I'll still only venture splitting it in quarters and see how it goes.

Man tabs are close to impossible to find in my area (Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas haha)... Nothing but Molly n you got to be careful whom you purchase from or it'll just be a .25 Molly n .75 speed. I don't know of anyone who is like "hell yeah I just took some speed instead of x", fuck that noise!

Yelllow and red ups are generally 200 220 mg but spread varies. Sbould be hard pressed and stable. Get a kit man to see if the legit at least.

why are pills being made this strong? even an experienced user its gonna be too intense, like 200mg is good why go over that? heavy shit man theres no need to make them over 200 IMO, how stupid can it get are we gonna see 400mg pills soon hmmmm ........

why are pills being made this strong? even an experienced user its gonna be too intense, like 200mg is good why go over that? heavy shit man theres no need to make them over 200 IMO, how stupid can it get are we gonna see 400mg pills soon hmmmm ........

meh nothing is stupider than the drug war right. fuck them .
we shall do as we will; and until they let us do as we will; we will do as will anyway ;)

Yeah the war on drugs has allowed stronger drugs to be produced and sold, no control, no boundaries.

atleast there are safeguards online, such as pillreports and bluelight.

Wherever there is demand there will always be supply. I just don't think they need to be that strong.

275mg is just unnecessary.