• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Yellow Mercedes

e-mancipated

Bluelighter
Need some quick help here guys...i am being offered Yellow Mercedes...they are probably sourced from Europe...need some perspective if you have em..:|

Need some quick help here guys...i am being offered Yellow Mercedes...they are probably sourced from Europe...need some perspective if you have em..:|

Impossible for anyone to tell you without a kit. Everything that you will hear will be a total guess. My guess is thumbs up, but that's just a guess. I've never had a bad experience with the Mercedes press but I know that there have been meth bomb presses with that stamp too. Getyagun was asking about a pokeball press not to long ago. I told him the same thing I'm saying to you. I told him it was a guess, but that I had never heard anything bad about a pokeball press before. Ya know what happened? GetyaGun got the pokeball and it turned out to be a meth bomb.

-Unless you test it's just a guess-

769rollz....thanks for checking back...no I never went for it...A not sure whats gonna be in their...
B seller is asking for too much and not willing to sell one first for me to test ...thats what happens when u are in a seller's market
its really pathetic I have not been able to get anything decent or remotely MDMA ...E is a novelty where I live now and has no distribution channel...very very upset

Sad to hear of your plight, e-mancipated, and understand your problem. The only thing you can do is get a testing kit while you're patiently waiting for something good to come through.

Last edited:
seller is asking for too much and not willing to sell one first for me to test ...

No worries, if ya get a kit you can test it right in front of him. Give his pill back if its bunk or buy awhole phuggin jar if they're good ya know. The amount of scraping you need from a pill to test it is so small that you wont even notice whats gone. There's nothing like the look on a dealers face when you test a pill in front of them and it turns out to be bunk. "Bu bu bu but the person I bought these from said they were dank." Ya right buddy better go find some Noob to sell those to.

-Test Before You Ingest-
-If Ya Don't Test, It's Just a Guess-

Rollz

No worries, if ya get a kit you can test it right in front of him. Give his pill back if its bunk or buy awhole phuggin jar if they're good ya know. The amount of scraping you need from a pill to test it is so small that you wont even notice whats gone. There's nothing like the look on a dealers face when you test a pill in front of them and it turns out to be bunk. "Bu bu bu but the person I bought these from said they were dank." Ya right buddy better go find some Noob to sell those to.

-Test Before You Ingest-
-If Ya Don't Test, It's Just a Guess-

Rollz

That one doesnt rhyme....

The amount of scraping you need from a pill to test it is so small that you wont even notice whats gone.

Hell, you really don't even need a whole pill if you're going to a person that's holding on to a fair amount. Just get the dust/crumbles out of the bottom of the bag/jar/whatever. That way the person can't say "but you'll damage/crack/whatever the pill by testing it". ;)

Hell, you really don't even need a whole pill if you're going to a person that's holding on to a fair amount. Just get the dust/crumbles out of the bottom of the bag/jar/whatever. That way the person can't say "but you'll damage/crack/whatever the pill by testing it". ;)

Ya, but no. It's such a small amount it's not even really noticeable. I've picked up large qualities of pills before and there's bigger chunks out some of them than ever by testing for whatever reason. Plus if they are good pills then take the one you tested. If they are bunk then the dealer should have no problem pushing a pill with a small piece missing to some misinformed kids who wouldn't know the difference anyways. Sounds harsh but I mean common. If they are gonna buy a bunk pill anyways do you think they'd take the time to care if a small piece is missing:p Much love Ravenous!

Rollz

I recently took the yellow Mercedes pills , they make you go crazy , I was having hallucinations and have no control over what I was saying ir doing for hours, they drive u insane , I was seeing people all over the room when there was no one there and outside my window there I a shed but when I took the pills I looked out the window and saw a church with a wedding on with loads if people outside! They drive me insane I couldn't have a proper conversation with anyone because I taut I was talkin to loads of different people! I would recommend people not to take these