• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yellow Jordans ? whats the go with them ?

kingpin007

Bluelighter
Ok I know theres a report on PR but I want to see test results as there is a warning for them ..

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10592

I just got 4 of these as I asked mate and didn't know that they were these pills until now... Anyhow These taste just AWFUL very bitter/burning sensation on tounge, No real smell I can notice. I have had 2cb pills before And didnt mind that at all when I knew what to expect , so these are like acid but speedy as well ? I have not taken yet ..

Heres info what mcpp is and was used for so it was legal for sometime and still is in sweden and other countries..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1-(3-Chlorophenyl)piperazine

From what I have read not everyone got sick from these and some people said they are excellent so dont know what to do lol ..

also could be BZP and TFMPP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine

scary stuff-->
Piperazines were originally named because of their chemical similarity with piperidine, a constituent of piperine in the black pepper plant (Piper nigrum). Piperidine itself is found in fireant venom and is the cause of the burning sensations from the bites of these insects.

Piperazines are also used in the manufacture of plastics, resins, pesticides, brake fluid and other industrial materials.

Piperazine ferulate tablets are used as a Chinese herb and in one patient resulted in elevated liver enzymes when taken during treatment for latent tuberculosis infection with isoniazid (INH). Stopping both Chinese herb and INH brought liver enzymes back to normal range within 1 month.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piperazine

If these Are MCPP or BZP/TFMPP then taking in halves on a full stomach and also no alcohol & only drink water/juice would avoid the bad next day hangover and headache.

MDxx when coming on can make my guts hurt and feel nausea as well and sometimes get hot n cold temps etc just like some people get very ill from taking any mdxx pill could be the same with mcpp/bzp etc .I wish someone could show photo of these tested and reaction shown just so I know these arent mdxx.

Also I must say WHY would a importer of drugs import these if they are shit , come on people who traffic in pills would have tested these or similar to make sure these are worth the big risks of importation to australia , the Press looks 100% indentical to the blue ones from america but that dont mean shit and im sure you all have seen copycat pills before as die sets aren't illegal to purchase as candy companies use them to make unique sweets etc just like the red heart shaped imports from europe a couple years ago we all had the pleasure if eating , also someone who is an engraver or jewel maker could make one up.

These pills originate from canada/america or europe and are definate Imports & I cant understand why they would bother no matter how cheap they got the bulk for to risk importing them as mcpp,bzp etc is illegal here so still get into just as much shit for it as with mdma.

Also one more thing it seems europe/england are totally being flooded with mcpp but why ?

as people would just not buy them again and warn friends etc so the makers would lose $$$ so i was thinking what if the DEA , Denmark police & other drug enforcement authorities where purposely pressing these pills with mcpp & releasing them into the market to put a dent in the trade ? As it seems in england If i was there I probably wouldn't bother buying pills but only mdxx crystal if were available & im thinking same even in Amsterdam & it will probably be the same way here eventually as quality is down the toilet ...

Anyone Agree ?

Last edited:
As far as i can remember, i had one of these last weekend, along with 1.5 brown euros and .5 of a pink star.. I was happy.. !!!

lol you had taken various other pills so of course you were happy ..

thanks anyhow ...

anyone else want to comment ?

I had an awesome time on them on the weekend, although they kept me up all night, even after some weed. No hangover any worse than most confirmed MDxx pills i have had. I ended up having 5 of them at a festival, and charged for 10 hours. It was a strangely consistent high, sort of no real peaks or troughs in energy level. I was tripping balls by the time i left the event, but it was enjoyable. Back in the hotel room i was getting intense visuals pretty much all night, which were mellowed a bit by the weed.

Some of my close friends also had fun on them, but were got nauseous at some points. I think this may be because they were drinking quite a bit of alcohol, where as i didnt have any alcohol or nausea.

The pills themselves tasted and smells a little odd. While they had a bitter taste like MDxx pills, they also had another distinctive chemical taste. I cant make speculations on whether they had MDxx or something else (possibly piperazines).

So if you do decide to eat these, i would be wary, avoid with mixing them with other pills and avoid alcohol. Play safe

Last edited:
DarksidePharmacist said:
I had an awesome time on them on the weekend, although they kept me up all night, even after some weed. No hangover any worse than most confirmed MDxx pills i have had. I ended up having 5 of them at a festival, and charged for 10 hours. It was a strangely consistent high, sort of no real peaks or troughs in energy level. I was tripping balls by the time i left the event, but it was enjoyable. Back in the hotel room i was getting intense visuals pretty much all night, which were mellowed a bit by the weed.

Some of my close friends also had fun on them, but were got nauseous at some points. I think this may be because they were drinking quite a bit of alcohol, where as i didnt have any alcohol or nausea.

The pills themselves tasted and smells a little odd. While they had a bitter taste like MDxx pills, they also had another distinctive chemical taste. I cant make speculations on whether they had MDxx or something else (possibly piperazines).

So if you do decide to eat these, i would be wary, avoid with mixing them with other pills and avoid alcohol. Play safe

I made a report on these on pillreports. That explains whats in them. U tripped, felt sick and they tasted weird. I wrote these things down long time ago without even taking them. I ve seen a alot of piperazine pills before (dropped some too) and i avoid them. Cant beleive u guys still buy them. U got to be joking.

Sustanon said:
I made a report on these on pillreports. That explains whats in them. U tripped, felt sick and they tasted weird. I wrote these things down long time ago without even taking them. I ve seen a alot of piperazine pills before (dropped some too) and i avoid them. Cant beleive u guys still buy them. U got to be joking.

Your report was pure speculation based on nothing but the smell and taste. I read you report when i first got landed with these pills and made the decision to try one out the night before the festival in the hotel room to make sure they weren't going to sit me on my arse in an unsafe environment, ie a festival with thousands of people. The test went ok, so i went ahead with taking them the next day.

I understand that piperazine pills are dirty, and dont compare with MDxx, but i think i would probably take these again given the chance. I didnt get any negative effects myself and had a great day. The only people that got sick from these were the people drinking copious amounts of alcohol before rolling.

DarksidePharmacist said:
Your report was pure speculation based on nothing but the smell and taste. I read you report when i first got landed with these pills and made the decision to try one out the night before the festival in the hotel room to make sure they weren't going to sit me on my arse in an unsafe environment, ie a festival with thousands of people. The test went ok, so i went ahead with taking them the next day.

I understand that piperazine pills are dirty, and dont compare with MDxx, but i think i would probably take these again given the chance. I didnt get any negative effects myself and had a great day. The only people that got sick from these were the people drinking copious amounts of alcohol before rolling.

Why do u buy piperazine in a pill form when u can get bulk powder for cheap? Thats why they keep making the shit cos people like u will buy them. Ecstasy is mdma not piperazine. My report was exactly right, just read the other reports on them, i told u all the side effects and every info about them. Why would i take these pills if i know whats in them? I wasnt specualting i knew what were in these. I have saved a few lives and some bad times. Seems like u need to do a bit of research. U are lucky u didnt get any bad side effects most people do. Im glad my dealer took these shits back, all he has got now is hearts which rock. U keep dropping ur fake shit pills and be happy.

Sustanon said:
Why do u buy piperazine in a pill form when u can get bulk powder for cheap? Thats why they keep making the shit cos people like u will buy them. Ecstasy is mdma not piperazine. My report was exactly right, just read the other reports on them, i told u all the side effects and every info about them. Why would i take these pills if i know whats in them? I wasnt specualting i knew what were in these. I have saved a few lives and some bad times. Seems like u need to do a bit of research. U are lucky u didnt get any bad side effects most people do. Im glad my dealer took these shits back, all he has got now is hearts which rock. U keep dropping ur fake shit pills and be happy.

I bought them before i knew what they were, and now that i have them, and had fun on them, i might as well use the rest. Of course i would like a good clean MDMA pill any day, but its not always what you get. Yes i knew they were possibly adulterated, but i decided to drop them anyway, so shoot me. I took extra precautions to make sure i stayed safe, and i had a great time.

I think you need to take a reality check on piperazines. I admit that they are a cheaper, crappier MDxx knock off, but they arent the killer you are making out. Piperazine party pills were legal and widely used in New Zealand up until only a couple of months ago, people werent dropping dead there. I understand you view, i too would like nothing but clean MDxx pills on the market, and if i had a choice that is all i would buy. But you dont have to treat us like idiots for trying the crap pills out if we get landed with them. Its the people who go dropping pills left right and centre and havent even heard of MDMA that you should preach to.

EDIT: and yes, you were right in your report, forgive me for not trusting a total stranger's sense of smell to test my pills.

Morissey said:
If you like pills that are polluted with meth then yeh :p

Yeah i do like speed:) MDMA smacks me out and i cant dance on them. MDMA+Meth is a nice combo IMO.

Sustanon said:
Yeah i do like speed:) MDMA smacks me out and i cant dance on them. MDMA+Meth is a nice combo IMO.

Meth most certainly isnt ecstasy either. Like you said earlier about piperazines, if you like meth so much why dont you by the crystals instead of pills with who knows how much in there?

Did you happen to be drinking as well? My point is most drugs can be taken safely so long as it is known to the user what is in the pill, and the right steps are taken to ensure there is no interactions or dose issues

no drinking

however i did disregard the quite large warning on the label saying "DO NOT REDOSE WITHIN 2 WEEKS"

after redosing with 2 pills for the fourth time within a week I found out why :(

DarksidePharmacist said:
Meth most certainly isnt ecstasy either. Like you said earlier about piperazines, if you like meth so much why dont you by the crystals instead of pills with who knows how much in there?

Im not paying XXX for a point when i can get it cheaper in pill form. Plus i dont have to buy any speed with my mdma pills. So its a 2 in 1 for the price of 1:) Alot of pills have a low dose of speed in them anyway. Speed is acceptable in pills where as piperazine or ketamine or any other shit is not.
My point is that the jordans dont have any mdma in them at all. I dont think we have to discuss anything further here. Case closed. Whaam:)

[Edit- Removed price. Read the guidelines. lil angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
^Stop crowding this thread with useless, uninformed, speculation. You're only insulting your own intelligence by ranting on about crap.

There is no way anyone can determine the contents of a pill purely by taste and smell alone. Do you have a GC/MS machine at your house do you? So you can determine, without a shadow of a doubt, the contents of a pill? Because it sounds that way.

How can you say speed is acceptable in pills? Why should a "cook" decide what drugs a user should take. If i want speed, ill take speed. When i take ecstasy i want MDMA/MDx, not speed.

Get a clue.

i never tried to tell you that piperazines were a good pill ingredient. Ah bugger it this argument is circular, i dont even know what your point is. Laters%)

DarksidePharmacist said:
i never tried to tell you that piperazines were a good pill ingredient. Ah bugger it this argument is circular, i dont even know what your point is. Laters%)

I just wanted to prove what these jordans have in them. I just hate it when people dont beleive me even when i know im 100% sure. Glad everyone beleived me now.

well like anything, being 100% sure isnt enough to convince other people. I never meant to undermine your opinion, i was just keen to find out for myself