• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

yellow dolphins and unmarked red pills, be fucking careful!

thisisbatcountry

Bluelighter
i got some neon yellow dolphins with green and brown specks in them, not the ones where the dolphin is outlined, but where the dolphin is a cutout. they were fucking terrrrrrrible! exceedingly high amphetamine content (not meth, shittier than meth) and barely any mdma. i already posted comments about this on pillreports.com but i'm adding a thread here because there were some funny things about these.
firstly, i paid alot for them because they allegedly had 2c-b in them and i like to hallucinate. since they turned out to be total meth bombs, i spent the next day and a half researching these pills. nowhere does it say that anything close to these have 2c-b in them, where on earth did this chick get that idea? the only thing i can think is that the dick who sold these to her told her this & then she sold them without testing them. but apparently, this girl does clean up crew at raves, so maybe she found them & something about the pills indicated that they had 2c-b in them?????? how could somebody tell this?
secondly, they came with really thin unmarked, round, flat reddish orangeish pills that have an intersecting cross score on the back. the colors on these pills are not solid & they appear to have specks or discolorations on them. i can't find any reports on any pills that look like these. does anybody have any experiences with them or has anybody seen anything similar to them?
i'm pretty pissed about this cuz this is the most i've ever paid for pills and i blew the money i had saved for red eckos which i know are solid for these shits. oh the temptation of hallucinogens.
also, fuck any moron who makes money from pills without testing them first!!! it's one thing to buy pills and get ripped off, it's another thing to be profiting from drugs without having any clue as to what you are selling. you are just asking for horrible drug karma.