• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Yellow Acuras??

ColinGibs

Bluelighter
Ok so back in winter 07/08 someone was bringing these extreeeemely well pressed, so nicely that they looked professional double stacked yellow acuras with lines to break them on the back. The "a" was a little different. A it looked more like that and without the extra length to the one leg.

These things were fucking incredible. I rolled 26 out of the 31 days of my christmas break, including xmas and xmas eve and new years, and the experience ended me up in the hospital. My friends and i munched the fuck outta these. One pill would induce a 12 hour roll. Extremely extremely clean. Completely mdma. Not a bit of speed. Most of my friends needed energy drinks and people who were pissed off didnt roll at all. I am a great person to roll with and i can get into it so easily. They were definately the best pills i have ever had or seen and that was the best month of my life.

No trace of them on pillreports or anywhere tho

ColinGibs said:
Ok so back in winter 07/08 someone was bringing these extreeeemely well pressed, so nicely that they looked professional double stacked yellow acuras with lines to break them on the back. The "a" was a little different. A it looked more like that and without the extra length to the one leg.

These things were fucking incredible. I rolled 26 out of the 31 days of my christmas break, including xmas and xmas eve and new years, and the experience ended me up in the hospital. My friends and i munched the fuck outta these. One pill would induce a 12 hour roll. Extremely extremely clean. Completely mdma. Not a bit of speed. Most of my friends needed energy drinks and people who were pissed off didnt roll at all. I am a great person to roll with and i can get into it so easily. They were definately the best pills i have ever had or seen and that was the best month of my life.

No trace of them on pillreports or anywhere tho

Whoa, you really over did it, didn't you? You do realize that when other people complained they weren't rolling it was because of their tolerance level? What you guys did was very dangerous, and you need much more than a 5 month break after those types of shenanigans.

One pill = 12 hour roll? That doesn't sound right....

um what the fux are you talking about that it doesn't sound right?

these pills tasted like eating pure molly

i have never ever ever seen anything pressed so well

but yea haha we did overdo it

found a half of one again and added it to my speedy roll and was launched into heaven.. I miss these soooooo much it makes me cry sometimes

What I meant was exactly what I typed: 1 pill = 12 hour roll does not sound right. One clean pill will usually give you a 3-5 hour experience (dependent on a ton of different factors) so 12 hours sounds a little...suspicious to me.