Year of the DRAGON!!!!

jag

Bluelighter
My favourite time of the year. CHinese New Year. I can't think of another time where I receive more money in those little red pockets than I would if I worked a full-week.
But seriously it's not about the money. I am a air dragon(1976) I believe and I love the fact that my real name in chinese means dragon. I'm usually not a class-A hippy but I think it's kinda fun to tell people that you take after some animals....grrr baby grrr.
Anyway not to saturate the board with pointless surveys but i don't believe this question has ever been asked. Who is what out there if you know?
Have a great 2000 ppls
Cya
jaggy

Pretty sure I'm a horse (1978)????
But really I'm a cat.
A Pillcat.
Cat.

i'ma dog. ruff! my dad is a dog and my 2 grandfathers are dogs too. weird coincidence? soo sad i probably won't be gettin any more red envelopes cuz i'm too old and make too much $$$. take care!

I'm the year of the wild boar, actually I got it tattooed on me when I was in Amsterdam.
------------------
"Take care, brush yer hair ;) "

I'm a boar...but my friends find me exciting.
wink.gif

------------------
E PLURibus unum

Well my year is upon its passing. I am a Rabbit ('75). I am the hare on the back of everyones neck
wink.gif
later
plur
steve

Hmm...if I remember correctly, I think i'm an Ox(1973) and wioth the amount of food i've been eating lately i'm starting to feel like i'm the size of one.
smile.gif

PLUR and all that God sent good stuff...
Chipmunk

YEAH! It is my year!....the Year of the DRAGON, baby! I completely fit the profile of the Dragon but it seems wierd to me that everyone born in 1976 would also have these same characteristics. I did read a very interesting astrology book that was a combination of both types of astrology -- I am a Virgo Dragon. Yes, a very dangerous combination!!!! GRRRRR....
I think it is going to be a wild year! Of course, I would not have it any other way!

I (male){dayam all these typos-i needs to go home...} was born in 1972(rat). And according to all those astrology books, the best match for me would be a female that was born in 1976(dragon).
Just an interesting point that i've been hearing for quite sometime from my elders.
PLURness y'all
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****
[This message has been edited by drgnfly (edited 18 January 2000).]
[This message has been edited by drgnfly (edited 18 January 2000).]

How do you find out what you are?? Any websites??
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

I was born in '76 which makes it my year ! DRAGONS ROCK !!!
wink.gif

drgnfly - i am female dragon . . . LOL !!!!! Too bad you're my "bro" - no offense, but eewness ! kekeke But alas, do not worry for i will hold true my promise and find you a gal !
wink.gif

------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <>!
{{GATS}} =P
[This message has been edited by Tshirt (edited 19 January 2000).]

I believe I am a Monkey (1980). "Hey hey, we're the monkeys..." ok, that's enough. BUT, I'm so fascinated by Chinese dragons that I got a big one tattooed on my back and one on my ankle. Looking for spot number three!
adrienne

well i am the rooster. and tend to follow more of the chinese beliefs . ( past life probably) and someone i've recently started dating , is also a rooster, so this will be interesting
biggrin.gif

drgnfly, what is your sun sign?
heeheehahahahahahaha
[This message has been edited by Brooke (edited 19 January 2000).]