• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yaba

schmangle- You may think its "cheap" but when the minimum wage in, Bangkok is $4, its actually not that cheap to the general population.

- prices not allowed, so I can't quote. Used to be super cheap, after the Thaksin crackdown, prices went up a lot (x 10) and there does seem to be a slow-down in use. Prior to that, it was dirt cheap. Not sure where you got your stats on min wage in Bangkok - that may be true for building site workers but your "average" worker (even motorcycle guys) earn more than that.

And even high grade ice was a few more bucks than a yabba pill, and is way better quality than any of the stuff here.

Are we talking crystal meth here? In Bangkok its WAAAAAY more expensive for anything of qood quality.

BongoBongo: as far as I know, most yaba is still manufactured in Burma and smuggled in, often via Cambodia. Also heard China has many more labs these days.

I had a few links to studies done by universities in thailand as to the average composition - now can't find correct keywords - most were amphetamine/methamphetamine + various additives (caffeine, pseudoephedrine etc being the most common).

Basically, as with "ecstasy" in Thailand, you really don't know what you're getting in your pill.

Some interesting articles from foreign journalists:

http://www.tomhilditch.com/stories/yaba.htm
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,100581,00.html

Price : = XXX BTH

There is no other color than red and orange ... never see any of it has green or purple. Pink maybe, but very little and could be the fake one.

The pill is smaller than little finger's nail.

Normally, put it on the foil and heat it with modified lighter. then, smoke it.

YABA = Meth + Caffeine with vanilla flavored

Result for Beginner = Awake and Hyper for more than 24 hours and maybe can have sex more than 45 minute before ejec. Cannot eat, you don't need any food for whole day even you feel hungry.

Crystal Meth = vv. expensive , 1G = XXXX BTH

Result is same as YABA but "less" ....

Im catching a bus to Phmon Penh tomorrow morning.

Ill grab a pill or two for the weekend and write back with a trip report and some detail as to how they went.

Aint done any speed since last November, pretty excited about it to be honest ;)

Its funny all the yabba addicts buy chewing gum because it comes wrapped in the perfect foil used to smoke these tablets.
If it wasnt for the meth I SWEAR chewing gum sales would be a fraction of what they are!

Report and maybe photos in 3/4 days.

8ft-Sativa said:
Im catching a bus to Phmon Penh tomorrow morning.

Ill grab a pill or two for the weekend and write back with a trip report and some detail as to how they went.

Aint done any speed since last November, pretty excited about it to be honest ;)

Its funny all the yabba addicts buy chewing gum because it comes wrapped in the perfect foil used to smoke these tablets.
If it wasnt for the meth I SWEAR chewing gum sales would be a fraction of what they are!

Report and maybe photos in 3/4 days.

I buy chewing gum so i dont chew my face off like i usually do every wkend lol

I have only tried yaba once in Sinhokville, Cambodia. It was in a small red pill with colour that came off easily on your fingers. It was very cheap, cheaper than the crystal that can be bought in cambodia (which is also extremely cheap compared to aust standards).
The effect, fine for a while - charged up, euphoric, chatty but a lot more clouded mentally than I am normally off speed. I swallowed coz I couldn't figure out how to rig up a smoking device.
The comedown was absoultely terrible I could not sleep for two days, for 8 hours I had difficulty swallowing, pissing whilst also been absolutely fucked mentally. I think yabba is a highly adulterated drug, and friends who have lived in thailand have seconded that.
I for one are thankful this is not available in Aust.
It is also available in Laos, in certain tourist places you can buy it in milkshakes. Must be a pretty crappy tasting shake. I was never offered it or heard of anyone taking it in Vietnam, most of the drugs offered are either pot, opium or heroin there.

You are all crazy taking drugs in these countries, you should know why too.

actually had yaba in Sydney about 10 years ago, a friend who worked for an airline brought some back, red or pink pill if I remember, I couldnt stop moving and dancing for hours and hours. Not my cup of tea really

so does this stuff 'burn clear' when you load it up into a pipe or does it go all black and shit? Interesting to know how they actually make the vapour taste like vanilla?... As someone who doesn't mind a 'burn' this shit has always interested me...

Ehhh I smoked a tablet 4 days ago. my final thoughts on yaba its a dirty, bad comedown, cheap high.

Never again!!

I pay an extra two US dollars and get 100mg of very pure shards instead.

Really pleased with my meth usage this holiday. I only use oral 200mg oral on fri and sat night. Then i leave it alone and o comedown and a clean high!

Yeah its the smoking meth that makes it a so much more FUCKED8o drug.

Hazza: The Yaba I smoked left I gross brown/ black residue. the shards left pretty much nothing. Yaba and ice are smoked off foil chewing gum wrappers off all things. Pretty affective too!

the_ketaman Yes!!! you are VERY right. I have actually been set up buy police in Bangkok for weed but i luckily quickly ditched it in a garden. My chest has never pounded so hard.

Just in Cambodia drugs are much more lax than Thailand and I got a trusted friend who takes my orders. I wouldnt do it any other way :(

Drugs are illigal everwhere.

for all of u that are calling those crazy for taking drugs overseas have u ever been?

in some countries drugs are everywhere. U just need to be smart, paranoid, get to know the seller, dont carry anything on u. buy and eat.

98% of the it will all be good.

i actually enjoyed yaba, in SE asian countries where benzos are very easy to get access to, comedown aren't too much of a problem

Spring said:
Okay everyone...
We also get this lethal beer that seems designed to compliment the stuff.... Ur gonna love this... It's called Chang, Or Beer Charng (said in a rising tone).

It's got a varying degree of alcohol content from bottle to bottle due to the dark brown colour of the glass and the fact that it is brewed from sugar cane and continues secondary fermentation when left (invariably) in direct sunlight!!! So basically, it's ;like the russian roulette of beer....

Government here did a quality control check recently on one thousand bottles taken randomly from the factory.. Results showed a content varying from 6% to 16.5%!!!!!!!
[/COLOR]

I suspect this s actually a tourist myth. As a brewer myself I can tell you that a 16.5% beer made with sugar cane would be undrinkable. Infact any strong beer, say over 8% that uses a sucrose or fructose sugar to make up the alcohol is going to taste badly like shit.

Many beers go through secondary fermentation in the bottle, that's how they are carbonated, but if there was enough unfermented sugar at the bottle stage to take it from 6% to 16.5% the bottle would simply explode, and if the fermentation did not occur the solution would be so sugary it would be like drinking mollasus.

Also 'Chang' (as we get it here) is a lager, given the temperature requirments for lagering, and the effects of low teperatures on yeast activity, brewing a %16.5 percent beer would prabably take a very long time, not commercially viable.

I got some little orange pills with WY on them in the uk, they were sold as 2C-I, I dont doubt they are 2C-I as lots of people were taking them at the festival where I bought them but I am suprised that they sound exactly like yaba pills, they look just like the images I have seen on the net (same size, colour, imprint).

I was wondering if they were perhaps made on the same presses or even in the same location (unlikely I know) or if it is perhaps a coincidence.

The people selling them at the festivals were hippys and had bags full of thousands of them, it is not inconceivable that a bunch of hippy drug dealers would have ties to SEA I suppose.

Prob nothing just thought I would see if anyone had heard of anything similar.