• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Xanax, Lunesta, Benadryl, Melatonin, Vistaril)/ Very experienced/ Dreamland

Yeh im sorry to hear that zoecat. I also dont smoke weed anymore because it makes me paranoid and anxious. for no specific reason. But you should look into lucid dreaming, it can help alot with getting rid of negative dreams and thoughts.

I've had limited success in lucid reaming, to the extent that I often, know I'm alseep - but attempts to control the dream by changing the geography or population justs send me into a hypnagogic, sleep-paralysis state., and cryptic dreams of my immediate surroundibnngs. Calea never did anything for me. Now I'm tapering off of diaz, my dreams tend to be vivid to the point of nightmsre-by-sheer intensity.

May get hold of a little Seroquel for insominia - 200mgs of diaz won't knock me oiut, but 100 of quetiapine, used occasionally, always does - but the side effect profile's scary enough that I never dose more than once or twice a week, and haven't ordered any for a year or so. OP, have you tried potentiating the Xanax with grapefruit juice and.or tagaamet? The latter in particularly makes alprazolam (and the other 'lozam's) considerably stronger. I'm intrigued by mirtazipine, but reports are very mixed.

I also find moderate doses (300-600mgs of gabapentin or 150-300 of pregabalinY verY effective as benzo potentiators, but that's one to try on the weekend: my daily valium dose (tapering, down to 40) + a few caps of gaba or pregab can knock me out for twelve to fourteen hours but with no recollection of any dreams at all,

Sleep paralysis is scary as fuck sometimes but you usualy have to go threw it to acheive an out of body experience

I love dreaming too. I recently stopped smoking bud and started taking ~50 mg Rx'ed vistarl for sleep problems and now I have wonderful epic crazy dreams almost everynight. It's very enjoyable and fun. I try not to mix too many Meds at once but when I take vistarl while on a low dose of Rx'ed Xanax it feels nice and euphoric while lying in bed waiting to enter dreamland. The other night I was taming wild wolves with baked potatoes and running from a dinosaur stampede!