• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax experiment failed hello Temazapam

FEMALEVOMITBLOWJOB

Ex-Bluelighter
I'm not doing shit today but sitting on my ass alone by myself The plan was not to take my regular 70 mg of Vyvanse and try to feel this Xanax high everyone is raving about so I was supped to pop one mg per 4 hours (total of 6 throughout day) but after just 2 hours it sucked.

I then proceeded to pop 2 Focalin xr = 40 mg and I have very low benzo tolerance what I've decided to do is pop 15 mg Temazapam every 4 hours for the next 12 hours does anyone see a problem with this or should i go 30mg every 6 hours?

If you want to feel the benzo high why are you mixing your benzos with stims? Especially when your benzo tolerance is low. Those stims are going to ruin the benzo high.

Stay off all stims for the day and just take the benzos. Temazepam is especially fairly subtle at lower doses since it lacks raw potency, but once you hit the right spot for dosing it does feel amazing so I recommend taking 30mg (assuming you have 30mg caps?) see how you feel in 30-40 mins, if you ain't there yet pop another. 60mg without tolerance should have you feeling pretty nice.

Imo the "softer" benzos like temazepam are far more euphoric than alprazolam even though they don't have the raw potency. But you won't work out what you like personally if you try benzos for the first time while also on stims.

If you want to feel the benzo high why are you mixing your benzos with stims? Especially when your benzo tolerance is low. Those stims are going to ruin the benzo high.

Stay off all stims for the day and just take the benzos. Temazepam is especially fairly subtle at lower doses since it lacks raw potency, but once you hit the right spot for dosing it does feel amazing so I recommend taking 30mg (assuming you have 30mg caps?) see how you feel in 30-40 mins, if you ain't there yet pop another. 60mg without tolerance should have you feeling pretty nice.

Imo the "softer" benzos like temazepam are far more euphoric than alprazolam even though they don't have the raw potency. But you won't work out what you like personally if you try benzos for the first time while also on stims.
Yeah thanks that's where I fucked up I took the Xanax without the stimulant first and felt like total trash. So it was ABORT but after 60 mg later I still passed out woke up poped another 15 mg now here we are got one more 15 to go in 3 hours .

I'll start temazapam 30 on waking then 3 hour 15 mg no stims next time thanks

Are the type of Temazepam makes a big difference too. The pills and thee “jellies” are two very different things.

I'm not doing shit today but sitting on my ass alone by myself The plan was not to take my regular 70 mg of Vyvanse and try to feel this Xanax high everyone is raving about so I was supped to pop one mg per 4 hours (total of 6 throughout day) but after just 2 hours it sucked.

I then proceeded to pop 2 Focalin xr = 40 mg and I have very low benzo tolerance what I've decided to do is pop 15 mg Temazapam every 4 hours for the next 12 hours does anyone see a problem with this or should i go 30mg every 6 hours?

Ride your speed buzz out and use the Temazepam when it's needed. It is a sleeping pill. If Xanax sucked, then Temazepam would be less help.
Idk what you thought you were accomplishing with your plan / combo, but that is a waste of drugs.

Ride your speed buzz out and use the Temazepam when it's needed. It is a sleeping pill. If Xanax sucked, then Temazepam would be less help.
Idk what you thought you were accomplishing with your plan / combo, but that is a waste of drugs.

^^^^^
Exactly. Mixing uppers and downers serve a purpose if you’re IV’ing H with Coke or Crystal but with prescription meds it’s just wasteful IMHO.

60mg of Temazepam would make a novice benzo user blackout and/or sleep for hours.

60mg of Temazepam would make a novice benzo user blackout and/or sleep for hours.

Meh I doubt it. It'd have them pretty fucked up but remember temazepam is half as potent as diazepam, so much weaker than the alprazolam OP already tried. But as I said start with 30mg first and only redose if it's needed.

It sounds like OP actually has 15mg temazepam not 30mg though, so maybe redosing 15mg at a time is a better idea considering OP is benzo naive. So go up to 45mg not 60mg if 30mg doesn't work at first.

Temazepam is one of my favourite benzos for euphoria, love that shit, but due to the lack of potency you do need to dose accordingly. 10mg temazepam = 5mg diazepam so it is seriously weak potency wise. But in terms of subjective effects it is lovely at least imo.

I think he's skipping his usual stim dose to see what benzos alone feel like, and last time ended up taking Vyvanse after Xanax because he didn't like how it feels, if I am reading right.

If so he might very well enjoy temazepam more, it's a much nicer high than alprazolam which hits harder but lacks that warmth and softness that makes temazepam so euphoric.

But as far as benzos for comedowns go, I would agree Xanax is better if you just want a downer to take on the tail end of a stim binge.

Temazepam is one of my favourite benzos for euphoria, love that shit, but due to the lack of potency you do need to dose accordingly. 10mg temazepam = 5mg diazepam so it is seriously weak potency wise. But in terms of subjective effects it is lovely at least imo.

Are you talking about the Teva Jellies or the tablet form of Temazepam?

Are you talking about the Teva Jellies or the tablet form of Temazepam?

I've had the 10mg and 20mg tablets of various generics, and also had the 30mg capsules that were brand name Restoril, but I've not had the "jellies." I have seen some for sale recently but they were only 10mg and prices absurdly high just because "omg it's jellies!"

If they were dosed higher I'd give them a go, but at only 10mg each there's not really any point especially when they're being sold for more than the 30mg's.

Also every time I've heard of someone getting jellies they turned out to be fakes.

"Xanax high that everyone is raving about"? Wut? It doesn't do anything besides make you drowsy and erase your memory.

"Xanax high that everyone is raving about"? Wut? It doesn't do anything besides make you drowsy and erase your memory.

Haha, agreed. I'm not really sure who exactly is "raving" about the recreational value of Benzodiazepines. Most people I know who really love Benzodiazepines are dependent upon them and enjoy the feeling of sheer terror and evisceration by the universe eliminated for a few hours. If I can pick one word to describe Benzodiazepines it would be subtlety. The first time I used Alprazolam (Xanax), I took 3mg and ended up in a blood feud with this kid from my high school because I assumed he had ripped me off. I had heard so much about the drug and had already experienced Opioids/Stimulants/Cannabis and thought I understood "what drugs did". I feel pretty badly about it, as this kid ended up shooting himself in the head with a shotgun while we were in the midst of our issues. We had previously been good friends, but that's drugs folks.

We really don't like threads that inquire as to how one gets the most fucked up, inebriated, intoxicated etc. It seems though like you fit into the category of somebody who's reckless behavior might cause them harm, so open it stays. Please don't take that personally. It's easier to be blunt in this theater. We want you to be safe. If you have questions regarding the safety of what you're doing that is great, but please don't take up Harm Reduction-dedicated real-estate if you don't actually feel that you're in any danger at all. Benzodiazepines/Amphetamines as a combination is not anywhere near as detrimental as say, Opioids/Benzodiazepines or any combination of CNS depressants.

You haven't committed any sin here, but please keep in mind that there are people in fear and/or danger here who really need help as well.

Every time I read somebody boasting the "high" from Temazepam I am baffled. Maybe because I truly have PTSD or something idk they do nothing but help me sleep. I mean I haven't tried taking 120MG and fighting sleep but 30MG works for rest and I have a tolerance for benzos like not many. I think when somebody starts by "...the Xanax didn't get me high", they are messing with the wrong class of drugs. I do understand they "can" be recreational but they are to help anxiety and do so amazingly well.

And as Kief stated, while not as potentially dangerous as a combo of 2 CNS depressants, it is still not safe by any means. Your problem is seeking a high from a drug that does not create a high. Euphoria brought on by opioids is entirely different from the sedating effects of benzos. Just be careful man. Smoke a joint or something but don't mix Xanax and any Amphetamine unless they are prescribed concurrently and you know how you will react to the dose. Best wishes.

Haha, agreed. I'm not really sure who exactly is "raving" about the recreational value of Benzodiazepines. Most people I know who really love Benzodiazepines are dependent upon them and enjoy the feeling of sheer terror and evisceration by the universe eliminated for a few hours. If I can pick one word to describe Benzodiazepines it would be subtlety. The first time I used Alprazolam (Xanax), I took 3mg and ended up in a blood feud with this kid from my high school because I assumed he had ripped me off. I had heard so much about the drug and had already experienced Opioids/Stimulants/Cannabis and thought I understood "what drugs did". I feel pretty badly about it, as this kid ended up shooting himself in the head with a shotgun while we were in the midst of our issues. We had previously been good friends, but that's drugs folks.

We really don't like threads that inquire as to how one gets the most fucked up, inebriated, intoxicated etc. It seems though like you fit into the category of somebody who's reckless behavior might cause them harm, so open it stays. Please don't take that personally. It's easier to be blunt in this theater. We want you to be safe. If you have questions regarding the safety of what you're doing that is great, but please don't take up Harm Reduction-dedicated real-estate if you don't actually feel that you're in any danger at all. Benzodiazepines/Amphetamines as a combination is not anywhere near as detrimental as say, Opioids/Benzodiazepines or any combination of CNS depressants.

You haven't committed any sin here, but please keep in mind that there are people in fear and/or danger here who really need help as well.

Damn, that's rough. The dude shot himself over it? Jeez. The only recreational value I got from benzos was a nice increase in tactile sensation but only from lora and klono, not xanax. And guess what? The first time I tried Xanax, I flipped out on my dealer too just like you did but I could only recall maybe 2 seconds of the whole encounter because of how much I took. Inducing amnesia is no way to fight anxiety IMO. If it was, we would all do what your buddy did and forget we have problems forever. Hopefully most people here know to struggle on.

I feel pretty badly about it, as this kid ended up shooting himself in the head with a shotgun while we were in the midst of our issues. We had previously been good friends, but that's drugs folks.

Sounds like a hell of a situation.

Alprazolam makes me aggressive as hell. Only time ive been arrested for anything serious was on alprazolam and by coincidence it involved a firearm

^^^^^
Exactly. Mixing uppers and downers serve a purpose if you’re IV’ing H with Coke or Crystal but with prescription meds it’s just wasteful IMHO.

Unless it is something like Reds and White Crosses or Bennies, or Miltown and C-Jam, of course. Back when I was starting out with better living through chemistry, it was very effective to take codeine or dihydrocodeine with Noludar and then a line or eight of methylphenidate 20 minutes later.

Barbs and similar drugs, like narcotics, go all the way down on the stimulation-depression continuum but benzodiazepines just a little and go sideways and do other things like erase one's memory and make people flip out in some cases. That is part of it, I think. That is why single-agent benzo overdoses are unheard of and 96 per cent or something involve alcohol and quite a few things like smack . . .

I dunno i feel like a high dose of benzos can be somewhat euphoric, that fuck all disinhibition can be quite enjoyable (so much so that i feel it awakens an almost predatorial side of me that is best left unawakened).

If barbs (good ones, not phenobarb) were widely available back when i was all about the polypharmacy i'd probably be dead (i ODd on some RC etaqualone which isnt even that potent). Or maybe id be an excellent pianist (glenn gould seemed to be on enormous amount of secobarbital later in his life).

Me? Lol. I have spoken openly about how benzos are the furthest thing from recreational and simply give me desire to live. Godsend for PTSD and anxiety for sure but never once have I said they get you high

No mate the rapper ?

This bloke and rappers like him are the reason kids think "popping bars" and "sipping lean" is cool even though they often have no idea what the drugs are meant to do or even what they are. All they know is they're cool because rappers say so.

That is today's youth drug culture... it's a very strange one here in the UK because benzos fell out of favour with the rise of cheap MDMA and ketamine and high purity cocaine combined with the NHS's reluctance to prescribe benzos. In fact the NHS does not prescribe alprazolam at all. They used to prescribe diazepam widely but they cut back on those scripts for a while now so they're mostly a drug for middle aged people. Today's young drug users are mostly about coke and MDMA.

Suddenly all this hype about "Xanny bars" that's been going for a long while now in the US has an effect in the UK as dealers start pressing fake bars. Same with "lean" obvious fakes are being sold by dealers and fuck knows what's actually in it but it's expensive, which I find hilarious because you've been able to buy codeine syrup cheaply OTC here for bloody decades...

Anyway that's the answer to the question why does everyone think Xanax is some kind of super euphoric drug. Cuz of rappers.