Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

WTF! Diphenhydramine Hydrohlioride

Status
Not open for further replies.

vectra

Bluelighter
K let me start by telling u im not a noob, i wont go into detail about other shit.. but this stuf can seriously mess with your mind! i found myself having to leave someones house unexpecticdly i did about 400-500 mg there and had been drinking all day.

on the way home i was seeing ppl talking to them turning round and no1 was there. this hapend many times id walk up to a person and a split second later i relise i was seeing shit!! i was so disoriantard and confused and fucked up i couldnt belive it. for an over the counter drug its insane this shits even legal tbh. btw it wasent benadryl ive done that b4 and was ok, this was another (and i think stronger product) i ended up getting lost talking to strangers, having hallucination's, and lossing my phone and other property.

so wordz of advice dont do this shit when your out. use it as the sleep aid its ment for. i have redosed tonight (2 days later) and feel fine nice kinda opate ish buzz in the comfort of my own home. i thought i could handle anything but i wernt expecting that is all,

There is a right way and a wrong way to write a proper trip report. This is the wrong way.

To write a proper report, you must be as descriptive as possible about the your emotional, physical, and external environments. The rest is your decision, but remember to make it unique and intriguing for the reader, like a good essay. Feel able to try again if you feel like putting forth more effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.