Would you recommend steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday was my first cycle on ses. i was reading and it says that 1 pound of body weight is that of 1 gram of protein. Is this correct? also about how many calories a day must i get in (3000) .

if you don't know how many calories you should be getting already you probably shouldn't have started. just eat at much as you can, 3000 probably isn't enough depending on the amount calories your body usually uses. 1 pound to a gram is about right.

Allday you may be the most unintelligent person I have ever came across. The ppl who reach a natural peak and have been lifting and eating right for atleast 5 to 10 yrs should use steroids if they want to continue to gain. The muscle you gain from steroids is not FAKE thats just the dumbest thing I have ever heard. And there is plenty of ways to keep gains after getting off you just have to educate yourself on steroids and PCT. Now someone who hasn't paid there dues shouldn't use steroids but if you have peaked and would like to continue to better yourself then steroids is your best option.

^^ Couldn't agree more. The people you are talking MCMG abuse steroids, especially GH. Most people that take steroids don't look like they do on competition day normally.

yesterday was my first cycle on ses. i was reading and it says that 1 pound of body weight is that of 1 gram of protein. Is this correct? also about how many calories a day must i get in (3000) .

Assuming someone is a healthy adult, one gram of protein per pound of body weight is a good reference point with which to begin. The only right answer to you second question: "also about how many calories a day must i get in?" is as many as it takes to achieve your goal. Where you may need 3000, someone else may need 6000. There is no single right answer on calories as we are all built different and may have different goals.

^^ Couldn't agree more. The people you are talking MCMG abuse steroids, especially GH. Most people that take steroids don't look like they do on competition day normally.

Or what about people who use synthol, that stuff makes you look severely dimorphic.

I'd put the major gains by IBBF Pros down to Insulin use rather than GH, GH has been in use since the 80's in the BB circle, Insulin use is relatively new.

I recommend them. Just do it right and you will get amazing results. I have used for a while (5 years) and enjoy the results. Just cycle properly and everything else of course. (diet etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.