• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a glass of piss containng psylocibin (like the indians did) or datura

What indians? Are you talking about Siberians drinking the urine of reindeer that ate amanita muscaria mushrooms? (which do not contain psilocybin)

sleeping overnite in a crack house
or birthday dinner in a meth lab
I guess I would say spending the night in a crack house, which I've done before.

"Recreational" dose of diphenhydramine or K-hole dose of ketamine?

I don't use heroin anymore, but obviously 50mg IV'd.

LSD + Salvia or LSD + DMT?

Obviously the LSDMT haha, a combo I hope to try next week :D (along with a LOT of other drugs)

LSD + MDMA + DMT or 2C-B + MDA + ketamine?

What indians? Are you talking about Siberians drinking the urine of reindeer that ate amanita muscaria mushrooms? (which do not contain psilocybin)

"In eastern Siberia, the shaman would consume the mushrooms, and others would drink his urine.[85] This urine, still containing psychoactive elements, may actually be more potent than the A. muscaria mushrooms with fewer negative effects, such as sweating and twitching, suggesting that the initial user may act as a screening filter for other components in the mushroom" (wiki)

sorry you were right, but was the reindeer bit meant to be a christmassy reference huhu

poppy tea

a semi marathon on flunitrazepam 4mg or a marathon on diazepam 40mg?

Last edited:
100 mg morphine plugged (assuming that's a normal dose of morphine, I have a moderate opiate tolerance)

10 sheets of acid or 1000 hits worth of liquid?

Oh that's an easy one but I guess it comes down to personal preference but ill take the heroin. Hell yeah I'm gettn high hahahaha!

MDMA or MDA?

mehamphetamine

gabber rave on barbs or classical music concert on speed

Status
Not open for further replies.