• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v The Red Pill Or The Blue Pill?

S vs r Real difference?

Yeh, apparently S- is more of a cleaner dissociation while R- is more of a wonky kind of high. I have trouble describing the differences because as you know I've yet to try K at all haha. But from whatever knowledge I've gained from the internet, S- is much more expensive too.

@HYH: K bruh! Gotta go with the classic.

MDA on the tail end of a 2C-I trip

or

MDMA on the tail end of a 2C-E trip?

Hmmm, bliss to insanity or insanity to bliss?
MDMA/2C-E.

Phenmetrazine or Amp. Sulphate?

Amp-Sulfate only because that is non-existent in Murica <3!
--
6 day PURE M-Amp binge with 6 loosies
OR
48 Hour all you can do RAW caine with ONE bad batchhhhh?

6 day Amp. bender, I couldn't care less about the company in either scenario. =D

And oi! Fuck your italics - Sulphur is spelt with the 'ph', not an 'f'.
Americans, eh? *eyeroll*

Just fuckin' with ya', YK!;)

Oxymorphone or Thebacon?

Murica, home of the free, and drunk BZD abusers <3! Sulphur, yes, sulfate, no! You my broj, Sprout.. GTFOver to Muuurica, pronto! Bring PA witcha, ain't a parlay without my dude..
I'ma say OG40's (Yelluhhhhhhhh stopsigns) because I'll take opiates over Bacon anyday!
---
This is for you mane; 20x Triazolam
OR
8x Flunitrazepam? (Us muuuricans can't do it.. /cry). I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!

Bahaha, y'all get Meth. HCl and 4-MAR over there, not to mention the legendary pill mills! The UK doesn't get that lucky, though OTC Codeine/DHC is a nice treat. ;)

I'll catch a plane one day...
Hell, you're rich; pay for my flight! ;)

You even have to ask?!
Halcion Dreams, baby!

Ethylmorphine or Dihydrocodeine?

Both of those are either archaic or flat out unavailable here. Either I'm "not looking far enough" or that statement isn't unusual. So I'm looking at the structure and going with my gut here, the Ethylmorphine.

Pethidine (which I hate) or GHB

Murica, home of the free, and drunk BZD abusers <3! Sulphur, yes, sulfate, no! You my broj, Sprout.. GTFOver to Muuurica, pronto! Bring PA witcha, ain't a parlay without my dude..
I'ma say OG40's (Yelluhhhhhhhh stopsigns) because I'll take opiates over Bacon anyday!
---
This is for you mane; 20x Triazolam
OR
8x Flunitrazepam? (Us muuuricans can't do it.. /cry). I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!

Yeah its to bad b.l. isn't like an actually place we all kick back and get loaded together.
(Double checks for wallet)..
keep it in the fam, blue light clan!!!

Ghb

Wyr
dank dabs
or
Bomb Thc filled edible?

You knowwwwwwwww I'm going edibles!
--
100mcg gel fent patch
OR
1x OG OC40 and an OC20?
EDIT; Maneeeee if I could get loaded with my fam, you know it's poppin' owf. We all go hard, but know our limits. (For the most part, that is ;))!

You knowwwwwwwww I'm going edibles!
--
100mcg gel fent patch
OR
1x OG OC40 and an OC20?
EDIT; Maneeeee if I could get loaded with my fam, you know it's poppin' owf. We all go hard, but know our limits. (For the most part, that is ;))!

hittin That 60 mg oxy sounds mutch better then the fent (not a fan)

snerted 2cb
or
iv mda

Diph, easy. I was taking 8-1000mg daily with my opiates, so no problem, CPT!
---
IV Midazoooo + Hydromorphone
OR
IV Diazepam + Hareon?

Midaz and hydromorphone sounds like the ultimate IV downer rush,

Edibles or concentrates?

D-IX sounds hectic with almost equal parts meth and cocaine, but at least there's an opiate in there, I don't think I could handle an upper anymore without an opiate in the mix, not anymore.

LSD or Mescaline at a rave?

LSD is my favorite concert/show/festival drug, but I'm not gonna pass up an opportunity to do Mescaline, amirite?

WYR have

10 x OG OC 80's

or

5 x OG Opana ER's

Ahh the good ol' days.

Last edited:
ERS are new right? Or are those stop signs. Ill take old opana over oc but not new ones

5meodmt or 4meopcp

Ughh, 5-meo-dmt felt like death every time I tried it... 4-meo-pcp (not to be confused with 3-meo) on the other hand did very little at doses over 100mgs... maybe I just dosed too low, either way I'd take the 4-meo-pcp over 5-meo-dmt anyday.

Tapentadol or tramadol?