• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDA

Endless weed/hash/edibles in one night or endless whippits in one night? Either way it's a kickass night..

Since both are unanswered, I'd go with a dose of dope over LSD, and a night of edibles over a night of endless nitrous.

Would you rather receive a box containing:

A) # 100 Ritalin 20 mg AND 100 grams of chloral hydrate.

B) # 30 Roxicodone 30 mg AND # 30 Seconal 100 mg.

OR

C) # 60 tablets, specially compounded, containing the following: 500 mg carisoprodol, 15 mg hydrocodone, and 15 mg oxycodone.

If I were not on MMT-- option B. Do all the 30s. Then use the Seconal to sleep off the wd ...

Used this one but it got skipped n I'm curious --
WYR: take a pill that would take away all opiate withdrawal instantly and painlessly but you would never feel an opiates effects ever again. OR
Go through wd cold turkey but you would be able to get high again as usual after 7 days (After you are backto "normal")

I'll take the Candyflip, though I'm not big on MDMA these days, never found an affinity for benzos and have too high an affinity for opiates.

Perma-Trip (like literally "i'm never coming down from this L" but being right) or Perma-Tweek (Never sleeping again, but no psychosis or death from lack of sleep)

That's kinda tough, I'm in that perma trip to an extent, you just have to settle in. Permanent tweak on the other hand, I just really like to sleep, but it would convenient not to.. Could I still get high on opiates? Meh, I'll just go with perma trip, it's more comfortable.

A) Unlimited credit card but no drugs
OR
B) can't leave 1 acre parcel but get unlimited drugs/food/supplies delivered

A, I'd be fucking set.

WYR Take scopolamine on a 12 hour flight with a sitter or smoke a high dose of PCP on a 7 hour train ride without a sitter?

PCP before a train ride, a deliriant while on a plane is just a disaster waiting to happen and I doubt a sitter would make much difference; not to mention I have no experience with deliriants.
I once took some mxe before going though security for an 8am flight thanksgiving morning after no sleep the night before so pcp on a train shouldn't be a big deal.
please note
While I was fine this is not something I condone doing at all. Thankfully I had pretty much come down by the time I got to my cousin's place.

Snort some heroin or smoke some opium.
Both very high quality.

Last edited:
Do I have the proper equipment for smoking opium? Cause if I have to smoke it on a bowl or jury-rig something than heroin for sure. But if I get a whole tray setup, with all the necessary tools, I'd take the opium. I bought some good opium at a festival once but it was such a pain to smoke...

WYR
A) live now, with all the MMJ and good drugs, even if some are illegal
OR
B) live at the turn of the century 20th century, with legal drugs but shitty quality

LSD. Done it before n at least I know what to expect.

Unlimited IV cocaine or unlimited crack (must be smoked--no breaking down to IV)

DOI, I'd actually like to try that one

WYR, only be able to do drugs during daylight hours or nighttime hours?

nightime

fuck the day

only alcohol for the rest of your life, or only benzos?

Oh benzos for sure. I don't like drinking. I love benzos.

Methadone for the rest of your life without ever going through withdrawals or,
Heroin the rest of your life but you would have to go through 6 days of withdrawals every month with no help from other meds.

Methadone. I couldn't do 6 days of wd every month. I'd shoot myself.

Do MDMA alone in a room, or IV cocaine in a roomful of people?

MDMA alone...
IV cocaine sounds like a bad time, let alone in a room full of people. o_O

Forest on mushrooms or Beach/Ocean on acid?

I would go beach on acid, one of the only psychedelics I haven't yet tried.

Smoked DMT in the desert at night under a meteor shower or ayahuasca in the amazon with a shaman

Aya with a shaman.

I actually really want to try that some day!!

MDMA in a classroom where you'll get in trouble if you get caught or meth during a family dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.