L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

would you ever pay for sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine just paid 20 dollars for 2 girls to suck his dick....everyone congratulated him....i said thats fucked up...

no i wouldn't. firstly, i think it would be bad for my self esteem (as in, having sex with someone who didn't *want* to have sex with me would probably make me feel shit about myself), secondly, i'd rather keep the money and have a wank, and finally, it just straight out doesn't appeal. i'm not the smoothest guy with the lay-deez ;) but if i *really* wanted to have sex that bad, i'd rather just go try and find a fuckbuddy. i'm not *really* sure why, but i just totally dislike the idea of paying for sex.
doesn't bother me if other people do though. you know, each to their own.
!brad

Nope. I paid for a lap dance once and it was cheezy and I felt used afterward. I can't imagine paying for sex as long as I'm having hot sex for free, and for what those boys charge, I'd better get sex, a massage, showered with compliments and breakfast in bed, and I don't think that's going to happen.

Well I never have problem having sex for free. I have had a girlfriend for 3years now. Also I have plenty of offers from other girls. Some which I have took up on. But only cause i was rolling at the time
The only situation I could see me paying for sex is if I became really fat and not goodlooking and I was messed up on drugs.. Other than that.. I don't see it happening...

No way... and I wouldn't let anyone pay me, either... if a slut is wanted, you can find one in just about any bar, so why bother paying cash?

... pshh...
Why pay for sex ?
Nope, Id never pay for sex.
Im bi.. I can get the best of both in my bedroom and I dont have to pay a cent ;) :p
Not to mention its more comfortable
You can get to know this person as a friend (or more)
And all that is free !

Pay for sex?
Would you like any fries or coke with that? :p
I surely hope not, but once again its personal preference whether an individual does or does not!
Personally I wouldn't pay for sex and I don't think I ever will.
I guess as people we are all different which makes everyone unique. I couldn't explain why a person would pay for sex.
The only thing that comes to mind to why people would even consider such an act is probably there are people out there who may not like the thought of any strings attached after a hot night of rumpy pumpy...
Once again it all comes down to an individuals personal preference.
Cheerio ~

Wait... Guys are saying they don't "need" to pay for sex. But what is buying a Hustler magazine or a XXX video for use in masturbation? You are paying for something to make you better able to imagine you are having sex when you are masturbating.
It seems implicit in what these guys are saying, is that they also say they would never masturbate, again "because I can always find a girl for sex" or "you can always go to a bar and find a slut." After all, why would you ever choose to masturbate over finding a girl?
Anyway, a hooker is the ultimate masturbation companion, if you don't mind the price and the risks (robbery, disease, or some nasty surprise you can't predict--remember Risky Business?)
~psychoblast~

I like how all the women in this thread would never feel the need to pay for sex.
Duh!
And as for paying for sex, i think a lot of people do it, it just doesn't show up on the receipt as sex. And it doesn't always get paid out to the person kicking down the poon, but if it does, it better be in the form of reciprocated goods and services, but not cash. Cash for sex is taboo.

I agree word-for-word with psychoblast! :)

As always, Liquidocean adds a couple of good points. The first one made me smile, the second concurs with some of what I've been thinking.
What's the difference between buying a woman drinks in a bar, in the hope she will sleep with you, and paying another woman for sex, in the knowledge that she will sleep with you? Me, I almost prefer the latter - it's more honest, you both know exactly what each other wants, and what each other is offering. Then of course there's the whole feminist argument that marriage is (or at least was) essentially legalised prostitution...but that's a whole 'nother can of worms....

Maybe if it was someone like Carmen Electra or Shannon Elisabeth. Either of whom would give me a chance in hell otherwise.

I would never pay for a sexual act, regardless of how tempting. It just cheapens sex -- gives it a bad name. Its something that should be shared; a very intimate and very sensual act. mMmm
Now, if I found out someone else paid for it -- I wouldnt let them rub up on me with a TEN foot pole. WHO knows WHAT the hell kind of diseases they have!!
I imagine I could still be friends with them, but only so far as that. In my eyes, they seem too dirty to touch... blech.
[ 22 October 2002: Message edited by: poezante ]

REally, I should be paid for sex. I've had enough boyfriends and fuck buddies tell me how "prefessional" my blow jobs are and God damn, I work hard to please my partner, to the point of faking moans and what-not because I know that is what they want/need to hear at the time. I am VERY GOOD, I know it, so do they.
I'm not the only girl who does this, though. Lotsa girls fake a bit (I'm not talking orgasms) to either help their men out, make them feel good, or get what they (the girl) wants. That is kinda the role of a prostitute. She is a fantazy fullfiller. I like to play that role with men too.
I would gladly except a boy buying my groceries, paying my bills, taking me to dinner/movies/shopping/etc- in return. I've had several relationships that DID work this way. Neither one of us looked at it as whoring, simply, doing each other a favor. We both had something the other wanted and it was a mutual business deal.
I have given fuck buddies more for less. I have given boyfriends more for less.
Do I give my boyfriends the time of their lives in the bedroom? YES. Do I expect to be treated as a Goddess by them? YES. Same thing, nomatter the "title" of the relationship or the motivation behind it.
Do I consider myself a whore? NO.
Could I hand out sex for "free" and expect mothing in return? Now THEN I would feel used!
Would I ever pay for sex? No. Closest I came was giving $30 to a male stripper one time when I was "caught up in the moment". Was pissed at myself later.
If I knew my b/f had been to a hooker I'd be mad and weary to have sex with him. I'd make him go get a STD/HIV test first.
[ 22 October 2002: Message edited by: sXbomb ]

To build on liquidocean's point, when a girl says, "I want a guy who is financially secure" isn't she acting in a manner that is pretty much the same as a prostitute? Limiting her romantic affiliations to where she can get sufficient material gain?
It is kind of funny because, as a guy, I think pretty much nothing at all about a girl's income level. Whether a girl is unemployed, flipping burgers, or president of a company really doesn't matter to me in deciding who to date. It seems that men are not more shallow than women in relationships, we are just shallow in different ways.
Poezante:
Okay, so if some one pays for sex they are "dirty." I can see that, within limits. If it is years later, they have been checked for s.t.d.'s and found clean, would that change your mind? I mean, you can objectively understand they are disease free despite the encounter and there is no "hooker germs" still floating on them. But was that your main concern, or is it more a problem with them being the type who would do that?
Also, is your problem the guy being with a professional hooker, since they are generally thought of as skanky, drug-addicted, dirty, trailer-trash that sleep with a dozen guys a night and probably don't use protection a lot of the time? (That is the idea I get from Cops when they arrest streetwalkers.) Because then it would seem your attitude might change if a person paid for sex from a non-professional. I mean, if a guy sees a really beautiful girl and she is not a hooker and never has been, but he really wants to sleep with her, so he offers her $100, and she says no way, but he keeps increasing the money and she really needs money and he is not too unattractive, so she does it, how does that fit in? Better or worse? The person has paid for sex, but they have not come into contact with any of the "filthy" type of hookers.
What is the distinction between some one who goes out and had 100 one night stands in a year and some one else who goes out and hires 50 hookers that year? Which has a greater chance of having a disease? The 100 one night stands did not involve hookers, but on the other hand you can figure those girls were not exactly blushing virgins or they would not be having one night stands.
So is it the number of sex partners, and the sense you get that the sex partners were themselves very experienced that worries you, regardless of whether any money exchanged hands?
I guess I'm wondering if your problem is really with prostitution or with other issues that just happen to ALSO be present in the prostitution situation.
~psychoblast~

Sure, I would. As a one-off thing, just out of curiosity.
In my mind they're professionals, like hairdressers or architects; so professional sex has got to have some expertise attached to it, right?
And in my relationships so far expertise has been - how shall we say - lacking? So it might be nice to have the right buttons pushed for once.
Then again it could be totally fake, cold, mechanical and disturbing ... there's always that possibility. But I have to say yes; I've been intrigued by the idea, with both female and male prostitutes.
Don't know how I'd feel about my S/O doing it though... I guess that's a huge double standard isn't it.

I kinda agree with Strawberry_Lovemuffin. But don't think I could actually do it. I guess my heart has to be in it.
Plus I don't want to be seen trolling the streets of Oakleigh during work hours.

All men have or will pay for sex in one way, shape, form or fashion. Every time you take a date out, you pay for dinner, a movie, drinks etc... You may not be paying cash outta pocket, but you are paying. So yes, I have paid for sex. I'm married, so I will continue to pay for sex for a very long time.
Steve
[ 22 October 2002: Message edited by: Captain_Howdy ]

Status
Not open for further replies.