• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Would you cut someone off if you found out they were a heroin user?

I don't think being a heroin user is a problem. In my opinion, that would only become a problem when it's impacting on your life. There's plenty of very wealthy users who are successful and lead good lifestyles, everyone has their vice.

Dodnt read all the replies or even the OP, just the title and thought I would share my opinion :)

I don't think being a heroin user is a problem. In my opinion, that would only become a problem when it's impacting on your life. There's plenty of very wealthy users who are successful and lead good lifestyles, everyone has their vice.

Dodnt read all the replies or even the OP, just the title and thought I would share my opinion :)

Yeah Im a healthy and kinda succesfull heroin user, but that's because I keep the use under control and don't get addicted. But the girl we talk about here is an ex addict. I think that once an addict-always an addict. You can't be a heroin addict and stay healthy or succesfull for long, except if you are a rock star or a milionair.

Yeah Im a healthy and kinda succesfull heroin user, but that's because I keep the use under control and don't get addicted. But the girl we talk about here is an ex addict. I think that once an addict-always an addict. You can't be a heroin addict and stay healthy or succesfull for long, except if you are a rock star or a milionair.

I would beg to differ. Most of the time, the cause of addiction is unknown, but many scientists theorize that lack of dopamine in certain parts of the brain make addicts crave drugs. I agree with it. I found out that even when I was not using opiates at all, I had low testosterone and low teststerone = low dopamine levels. I was put on medicine to up my testosterone to high-healthy levels and since then I was feeling 100000x better and had NO cravings for drugs. I do take amphetamines once in a while - never had a problem with them. I am opiate-free 5 months now and during these 5 months I used a little of codeine for 2 days due to Trazadone-caused headache, but it didn't start me on a path to opiate use/abuse. Not only that but increased testosterone levels have nearly eradicated my pain levels, which is why I was using opiates in the first place. I am pretty sure I will not be coming back to opiates - I have absolutely NO cravings. Maybe I wasn't an addict to begin with, but I surely abused them for a long time.

Ok, well talk about double standards here.

Give whoever she lives with a narcan kit and tell her you hope she doesn't die.

It is never a good idea to get someone you care about hard drugs if they don't already do them.

If you are paying for them, that is flat-out stupid. You don't want to fund a habit she hasn't even started. I would never fund someone's habit, ever.

I can tell you straight up that you won't stay clean if you get her heroin. I don't care what you think is going to happen, you are not an exception to what happens to even the strongest of us and why on Earth would you put yourself in that position?

Pretty soon she could be threatening to break up if you don't get it for her. I would say codependent but it sounds like she is kinda controlling with first "no you can't use this drug" to "go get this drug and lets do it together."

You should tell her you never were able to get it or if you already got it say it was bunk. If you decided not to use and are out some cash is that cash really worth your relationship which I don't think sounds that good to begin with.

Also, heroin in the States is cut right now and people are dying. Another lil thing to consider is people are being charged with homicide when someone OD's and dies, the authorities try to find out who got it for them and charge them with Murder I.

So no good at all can come of this unless you are looking for an excuse to relapse and personally I do not need an excuse, if I wanted to use, I probably would but thankfully today I don't, as for tomorrow I will cross that bridge tomorrow morning.

So yeah you know how nasty heroin can be right, Please tell me one good reason to give it to someone you love unless they are already really strung out? One good reason, seriously just try to think of one.

I think if you are honest with yourself, you will find that getting her some H is not a good idea and will probably be the the end of your relationship or the beginning of the end of things and that is best case scenario.