• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Would you ask somebody that has never tried MDMA to do it?

ive convinced a number of my friends who swore to never use ecstasy to try rolling and they all say it changed there life for the better and continue to do it. i think its something everybody should experience

I agree as well. I was the least likely person to try MDMA because of my history (never touched a drug, drank, smoked etc), but I am SO grateful that I was introduced to it. It changed my life for the better. Just make sure you absolutely know what you are getting and give them a small dose if you can help it. It would suck to introduce someone with bunk ass pills.

I don't think you should ask her. Unless she shows the initiative herself by asking you, then don't. I'm really wary about introducing anyone to drugs because most people aren't responsible users. You don't want to be the catalyst for this girl becoming a fucking junkie.

I also agree with this too, most people don't even bother to do their research, I've read the whole wiki page on MDMA before getting myself into it after someone suggested it to me :)

you CAN introduce someone to mdma in a safe, responsible setting.

you CAN'T introduce someone to personal responsibility and moderation, that is their own work.

No.. I mean everyone starts using somehow haha. I would have loved it if someone asked me about it earlier. Then I would have known a lot more about it.

I think something like this really depends on the person. With certain people, I know they wouldn't mind trying it out, other I would never even bother asking in the first place.

I've found that, chicks tend to be a little more cautious with trying things like MDMA, more so than guys. Although personally, I think MDMA is a lot more user friendly than even weed, it's just that MDMA has all these myths associated with it about spinal fluid and holes in your brain and stuff.

I've introduced a real lot of people to MDMA, and rightfully so. Everybody I have had use it has had a great time, in most cases meaningful time and enhancement to our friendship, and afterwards to this day they still do not regret taking it. Most people I have rolled with are still doing it today, in fact all I believe.

However, it's not for everybody, some of my friends I thought would abuse it are people I never recommended it to. You'd feel awfully bad if you recommended MDMA to somebody, and they ended up abusing it and fucking up their life. So if it's great for you, understand why and don't offer it to "those" other people who lack self control.

I got into the drug much by myself through research, and the funny thing was even though MDMA appears to be the 2nd most widely used drug, it was the only drug I never knew of any of my friends doing when I was younger. Additionally, every drug was in my vocabulary in high school except for ecstasy probably, go figure.

More generally speaking towards your situation, it's hard to demonstrate this online because we cannot see or know the people involved. However, you may want to get to know this girl more first before taking MDMA with her if you've only had a "few hang outs". That's personally speaking though if it were to be in a chill 1-on-1 hang out situation, you don't want to build a false relationship created by the MDMA that turns out to be unreal. If you're going to party or rave with a newcomer then it might seem more worthwhile.

What are your reasons for wanting to do MDMA with her? What setting would you take it in?

Everybody I have had taken MDMA with me were always people I knew very well, had known for a long time, and actually knew deep down there were really solid people. That's why taking MDMA with real friends is so special, because those things that go unsaid are finally spoken, and after the experience you realize the significance. Ever wonder "what if I never rolled with so and so, man our friendship would be so different and not as good"??

Back to topic.. Speed is something people are going to become addicted to more than MDMA. If you don't know the girl very well I'd make sure mentioning that to her wouldn't freak her out, though it sounds like she's down for drugs.

On a side note, I will just state that the only bad drug experience I have had was by taking an SSRI (Paxil). The SSRI derailed and ruined my life for the time I had taken it (8 months), and it took me two years afterwards to get back to the person I was originally. I'm not your doctor, but if you haven't taken into serious consideration the risks of SSRIs that your doctor isn't going to tell you, I would really recommend doing extensive research before deciding to take this medication. If you're hooking up with girls which it sounds like, your anxiety can't be that bad right?

I've gotten a few of my friends to try mdma when they never tried it before. I kinda regret giving some to one friend though. After the first night I did some with him, first thing he asked me the next morning was "let's do some more tonight" I'm like "uhh fuck no". He was trying to convice me to give him more all week. He's like "come on man, I pay you back someday". Since I was his one and only source for mdma. He was being so desperate that he asked me to trade coupons for subway for pills. After a few weeks I gave him a free piper LOL only one though. He asked me why he felt like shit. I'm like "because you can only do mdma every couple months or else you'll feel like that" he believed me LOL.

I I kinda regret giving some to one friend though. After the first night I did some with him, first thing he asked me the next morning was "let's do some more tonight" I'm like "uhh fuck no". He was trying to convice me to give him more all week. He's like "come on man, I pay you back someday". Since I was his one and only source for mdma. He was being so desperate that he asked me to trade coupons for subway for pills.

yeah its prob too late now but i looked for this thread again because i've done a total u turn opinion wise. i'm not in a situation as extreme as the one quoted but its close and its really playing on my mind. i feel like the guy did misrepresent his 'drugs-other-than-weed' experience, i only found out it was absolutely none after we'd dropped the first bomb. i'd forgotten how much this stuff fucks with your head when you first get into it.