Would Remote Mind Control Be Possible With Current Technology?

In the beginning some of the big tactics they employed fear based operant conditioning, hypnotic delusional implants, verbal conditioning and conscious mind distraction and disruption. They also used memory reconsolidation to try and manipulate targeted memories by trying to destroy some by triggering targeted memories and disrupting the process of reconsolidation. They also attempted to add false emotion to existing memories by psychologically introducing emotion and associating with a targeted memory with the hope the emotion would then be attached during reconsolidation or by memory reconsolidation manipulation during sleep.

I finally figured out what they are doing in the current phase, The interface has been programmed to trigger, maintain, phase between and manipulate the three ego phases. Fragmentation of the ego state is one of dogshits goals. Its interesting as fragmentation of a persons ego is also fragmentation of the soul. Here we see a rare instance where science, religion and satanism all on the same page.

Alright dogshit.. time to get spiritual.

Last edited:
My gang stalking is getting worse with traffic mobbing and next door neighbours swapping cars and then swapping back and parking them out the front of my home. They also have randoms stay there overnight again and get in these various cars in the morning. It's really very odd to me and hard to describe without sounding crazy or like I mind everyone elses business. Because I don't and am the last person to watch and judge others.

Rolling these just lately.. and thumbs up!! Mutes the bullshit so completely its unintelligible. I phone to earbuds.

Hey dogshit, was listening to this today while your short bus system talked to itself.. giggles. Jackass... anytime you want to throw in the towel? giggles again..

Dark Psychology.. scrape the getto berry crunch that's stuck to that wallmart paperback and get back to work kido.

And the huge doses of Ericstonian hypnosis are not even "talking to me" so stop.. your embarrassing yourself!! 5peoples you should be ashamed..

Victims of this can experience a sensation near their left temple. Likely it comes from a form of transcranial stimulation that may be intended to disrupt function in the left temporal lobe. This could be to try and increase the effectiveness of the hypnotic suggestion and psychological manipulation that is delivered through the audio harassments, as the left temporal lobe is what interprets spoken language.

"In most people, the left side of the brain is the dominant one, and in most people the left temporal lobe controls memories related to facts and information, along with the ability to recognize faces and objects. It also controls your ability to create and understand language, through the use of two specific regions of the left temporal lobe. "

More on TMS and hypnosis

More on Pons, the stimulation of the tong muscles and principals behind combining stimulus with it to cause neuroplasticity and effect cognitive changes.

I'm somewhat of a skeptic on this conspiracy theory, but I have often wondered if it would be possible. There are people who call themselves "targeted individuals" and claim that the government is using HAARP and/or other high tech installations to beam mind control signals into their brain. In other words to change their emotional state using electromagnetic frequencies. I find their claims rather chilling and sometimes wonder if they are on to something, as some of them honestly don't strike me as crazy but merely experiencing something that most don't. However, do their claims violate the laws of plausibility and physics? In other words, could governmental organizations beam signals into someone's brain from afar like that? Or is that impossible? Thoughts? How much energy would it take to do that? And if it wasn't directed at one individual but merely these people are more astute to it than others....... perhaps a diffuse signal of some kind is being beamed from such installations to the populace at large. That would make somewhat more sense to me given the way that I understand these things, though admittedly I still don't buy it. Perhaps, that actually is a scientifically valid hypothesis though? Though, perhaps that isn't possible either. In short, do you think it's possible that the government could come up with an installation that is capable of affecting the thoughts of the populace by using electromagnetic waves. What if they put something into the air (e.g. chemtrails) to amplify the signals? Would this be scientifically possible? Not saying it's happening. Just curious if these types of conspiracy theories are within or against the laws of physics. Not plausibility. Because while I don't believe in these theories, some people I have seen and talked to online do (in the course of my conspiracy theory/ufology research). Simply out of curiosity I wonder if these theories are plausible. Even if perhaps these people have simply gone off the deep end........ perhaps what they are saying is not 100% impossible. Or is it?

Technology isn't even needed for mind control first you strip the subject of everything they know then you subject them to abuse and neglect eventually you will be able to control their mind
This is referred to as Stockholm syndrome

Technology isn't even needed for mind control first you strip the subject of everything they know then you subject them to abuse and neglect eventually you will be able to control their mind
This is referred to as Stockholm syndrome
It also happens in families who are very toxic (narcissistic abuse) and often the target or scapegoat can go on to be targeted in the community. This is happening to me.

They try and create constant and severe stress to their victim. This is done by bombarding them endlessly with heinous threats, constant looped reminders of real life stress they face, looped reminders of unsettling problems from the past that can no longer be solved and many other techniques to try and constantly stress their victims.

The article describes the process and these criminals use it to help try and destroy a person by psychologically attacking their identity and ruining important aspects of their life. Their goal is to remotely and covertly break a person to achieve a trauma facilitated controllable victim. Dogshit antisocial goals and crimes.

Well, the mind can do all that pretty much by itself on its own. Thought loops can break a person down and reduce them to a complete mess.

Well, the mind can do all that pretty much by itself on its own. Thought loops can break a person down and reduce them to a complete mess.

Yes, That is what it is and what its designed to do. Its a severe prolonged attack of a victims life and psychological identity to try and achieve brainwashing. The Vatican Embassy surrendered in ten days to a Barney loop. I have been bombarded with doses of their tech enhanced "psychic driving" for weeks strait 24/7. With daily doses for over four years.

As always, they can piss up a rope.

really basic generic overviews, but valuable non the less

Last edited:
Facebook is a ‘current technology’ and it seems to be doing a great job at controlling, or at least shaping, people’s capacity for autonomous thought. As has been long known by sociologists you don’t need psychic rays to control people - you just need to control the images and media they consume and the social validation they get through performatively endorsing preferred narratives.

Over four years into this and the bizarre nature of the experience has always been difficult to understand. Turns out its roots in a process of thought reform used by the communist government of China. How in the fuck i'm unlucky enough to be forcefully engaged by a remote BCI that's programed with a made in China mind control initiative constitutes a damn personal tragedy for me. At least its not as big as the professional tragedy of whoever came up, approved and runs this clown suite shit show.

I'm not through with this book yet, but even two chapters in its inarguably clear, its the foundation.

Copy of the text

Last edited:
More on induced gene expression that was brought up in this video, but this article talks about stress induced gene expression modification and behavioral change.

https://www.pnas.org/content/113/17/4830

With technology stalking sessions of aversive stimuli such as psychological torture, physical torture, threats, abuse and intimidation are done to victims and associated with targeted behaviors, relationships, beliefs, values and an obscure stimulus que in an attempt to create a triggerable and transferable fear conditioning. They include the obscure stimulus que for priming. They can try and use this to manipulate people by trying to control emotional responses and associations.

They try and create constant and severe stress to their victim. This is done by bombarding them endlessly with heinous threats, constant looped reminders of real life stress they face, looped reminders of unsettling problems from the past that can no longer be solved and many other techniques to try and constantly stress their victims.

The article describes the process and these criminals use it to help try and destroy a person by psychologically attacking their identity and ruining important aspects of their life. Their goal is to remotely and covertly break a person to achieve a trauma facilitated controllable victim. Dogshit antisocial goals and crimes.

Reminds me of MK Ultra - just look it up at Youtube...

Some viruses can enter the brain, and it's only a matter of time before someone fucks with them by genetically editing them and alters them to produce certain types of changes. I would not be surprised if mind control via genetically edited viruses is not already going on. Perhaps, this virus is the start of it. Also, I would not be surprised if 5G has some sort of affect on the brain that is capable of altering behavior in some manner. I have definitely had symptoms as a result of 5G and also from 4G when the towers were installed. The signals definitely affect the human body, and they're clearly being used for something other than simply internet/for cell phones. It's certainly possible that these signals have some sort of affect on behavior, which is a form of mind control. Would not surprise me at all honestly.

Infrasound part 1

Tinnitus is a very common symptom of being attacked. The ringing in the ear is so loud that victims can't hear conversations, but you can still hear the audio your bombarded with clearly. They use induced tinnitus to isolate a victim in plane sight. Its used to deprive the victims hearing, drowning out all other audio stimulus, while the audio brainwashing is perceived clearly. It does not allow the victim to sleep, socialize or engage in recreation that includes audio stimulus. It tortures and drives you insane and does not allow you to think. They cranked this up at one point for over five weeks 24/7. I figured out that if I shaved my outer ear canal hairs, not outer ear hairs, with a typical electric grooming razor the tinnitus torture disappeared. I did not really know why shaving my outer ear hairs worked as a treatment for this.

The hairs of outer ear canal may be a piece in the puzzle that explainers the pathway of infrasonic perception. They certainly can transmit sound as the difference when they were grown and now is nothing short of profound. Bombarding a victim with infrasound causes the tinnitus, removing and keeping the outer ear hairs short treats the torture.

Victims often hear the harassments coming out of ventilation ducts, from fans, some appliances and the volume of the audio torture increases in specific areas like when riding in a loud vehicle. Nothing like reporting that you hear audio torture and abuse from from your ventilation ducks that no one else can hear, especially when the air conditioning is on, to assure people your in your right mind. During severe thunderstorms the harassment can become barely audible or fail completely and resumes once the storm subsides. Steam rooms provide great relief from the torture.

Mystery solved. Active Ventilation ducts, windmills, air conditioning and thunderstorms. all produce infrasound. They aim the infrasound at ventilation ducts to amplify the the volume with the ducts natural infrasound and drum characteristics. Plus it makes victims seem quite crazy. The infrasound of the storm must be large enough that it can interfere or overwhelm completely the infrasound of the harassment. The extreme water content of the environment in the steam rooms significantly dampen infrasound.

Being constantly bombarded by infrasound can have significant physical and psychological effects.

http://www.conforg.fr/internoise2000/cdrom/data/articles/000956.pdf

Edit: typo

Last edited: