Would like account and all posts deleted

jlnawuj

Bluelighter
Hi. Could anyone help me in deleting my account and all posts associated with it? Or change my sn if that's not possible. Thank you.

As far as I know you can't. You can always log-off and never come back? If you want your username changed, you have 2 options.

1 ) You can get it by joining the Bluelight team and after a while if you offer some effort, you can ask for a name change.

2 ) Pay 25$.

I'm down to pay the $25. I have some possible job interviews coming up and I'd like to not have them find that I have an account here if possible.

@joooowan Here are specific instructions. Good luck with your interviews!

@joooowan

You can relax. Even if you used your real e-mail and not a specific one that you have for ''privacy reasons'' I think you know that this isn't the deep-web, feds don't watch me or you or anyone else. This is a hive-mind community with the intention of harm-reduction. You can look at BL history through a quick Google search. So we are not in the shadows. I don't how old are you but usually interviews ask about drugs to see how that person reacts, if he raises his eyebrows or get a thirsty mouth. Although isn't alright to judge by the cover, your looks sometimes plays a role. You have to be honest, if you have a drug history there's nothing wrong if you prove that you went to rehab, got cured and now you live the sober life. Be safe, be sane.

What are the chances that an employer will link the username joooowan with u in real life? Unless you're real name is
Joooowan I'd say your fine.even then it's a small chance.and what are the chances they check to see if you have a bluelight account.unless it's a government job with extensive background checks