Worst thing you have ever done?

when I was a kid (8-12?) me and my cousin put a thin stick in my his dog's butt and the dog was in pain.

I used to be kinda mean when a teenager until about 22 but now that I think about it the things I did weren't nearly as bad as what some people do to each other.

Like tell a friend she has a belly when she's self conscious but obviously a 10. She never spoke to me again. Poor girl. She had a tough life and I just couldn't stand her being better looking than me.

Put pins sharp side up outside my step dad's bedroom door at 13 during our first year together. Put a hair depilator (the one that rips hairs out) onto his leg hair and turned it on, also around 13 year old.

About 2 weeks after me and my husband quit dope last year, I made up some story that I need money and went to get dope with it. Made him very said. My mom somehow sensed my relapse and came to our house with a drug test 2 days later. I had to tell him. He peed in the cup for me. That was the worst thing I ever did to him.

Last edited:
The cruelty to animals reminds me of some horrific stories i have come across in africa. There some people infected with HIV/AIDS believe that sex with virgins and i mean extremely underage will heal them. Apparently the innocence of the child replaces the disease thus healing the person. Killing kittens is comparable to this imo given their innocence and their killers hopelessness or sick outlook towards life. Next time you torture an animal think about this.

my mom was recently telling me some cat cruelty stories and after she was done I told her never to tell me anything like that again so I'm not gonna say it here its that horrible.

But doing it as a kid and doing it as an adult I think is a lot different...

hmm i took a half oz of chronic through 4 airports taped to the inside of my left leg with my parents. I was 17 going to yellowstone park and wanted to get high and with my friend that was with me. No one but me knew i had it but boy my friend sure was happy when i whiipped out a huge sack of chronic before we went hiking.

I was about to have sex with this girl who was only in the country on a 3 month visa, she was a virgin too. I pretended to put on the condom, but threw it away and finished inside... 3 times that week...

I felt bad and told her, but only after she left. I don't know what I would have done if she got pregnant and wanted to keep the baby.

Some people are most offended by the child rape, others by the animal cruelty, but I would remind everybody that these people are baring their souls here, and while we certainly don't have to condone what they have done, a supportive attitude might help them heal.

Said person does not deserve such a reply. Said person deserves to be experimented on. Said person should take the place of the rats and monkeys in animal testing labs.

Said person does not deserve such a reply. Said person deserves to be experimented on. Said person should take the place of the rats and monkeys in animal testing labs.

fuck man, at least they're not posting about it in the "BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?" thread.

^ yes, this is the worst thing you've ever done
you're gunna get some terrible answers!

if you dont like it, leave the thread because the thread is about nasty things
not nice things

I got mad at a guy I was dating and wouldn't sleep with him anymore and dumped him, and then he tried to get me to sleep with him by disguising himself pathetically as someone else. I got so mad that his life was basically over from what I did. I didn't rape him; I'm sure he would have loved that. Everyone loves that, anyway. Heheh. :D

I felt somewhat happy/relieved when a mate died, ex-boyfriend.
He deserved it.

...the worst thing I've done? NO ONE will EVER know about that. I'm taking it to the grave.

This is the second to worst thing I've ever done, though:

It was late one night in bumfuck nowhere, and my ex(gf at the time) and I were doing whippets and duster like mad because we were desperate to get fucked up. We ended up in the bedroom after a while of this, and she started sucking my dick. Well, I handed her a balloon of nitrous and a can of duster, which she inhaled quickly. I should have known better to let her put my dick back in her mouth, but I did anyway. Mid-suck, she blacked out and her jaw was clamped down on my cock. I screamed, "AH! FUCK! STOP! STOP! STOP!", but got absolutely no response.

In a rush of panic, I hit her in the head as hard as I fucking could. She immediately came to, started crying, and ran out of the house.

I felt pretty bad for a while there, as I have always been very, very against striking a female in any way, shape, or form.

Oops.

the worst thing i've ever done, in my opinion, was come I-I <~~~ THAT close to hookinh up with my best friends' girlfriend, then backing out and becoming best friends with her.

still best fucking friends for life and i consider the girl a sister to me, but it completely ruined a friendship. :(

i've always avoided doing really grimey shit, though... my folk did more than enough of that with me as a witness to permanently fuck my karma up for life.

I pushed a kid with a leg disorder into a locker for walking into me. I didn't know at the time though that he was disabled and I apologized after but I still feel bad for it and I feel bad for still thinking it is kind of funny.

FM

holy christ. some of these are brutal. sounds strange but i think the dude who dosed a chick with 5 hits of acid then tried to make her uncomfortable is in a way worse or as bad as the others. but thats probably cuz im fucked from a similar thing someone else did to me lol. horrible stinky fuckers

notice how the worst things girls say is like ,.... 'didnt feel bad that my bf died...' or 'i laughed at my friend', and for guys its raping kittens and molesting little girls

you sick bastards. straight to hell. straight.