• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Worst MDMA experience ever

BLacc

Greenlighter
A rave the other day was without a doubt one of the worst things that's ever happened to me in my life. I'll explain what happened:

I have done MDMA like 5 times before and it has always turned out ok.

It all started with me going to a rave that had about 1000 people. I know maybe 100 of those people, almost everyone I know was there. I was very excited about this night. I started taking my first dose of mdma (130 mg's). I started to feel the high and felt EXTREMELY good. I started talking to people and was just feeling like god. When I danced I had all these wonderful revelations going through my head and stuff. My dance moves turned into some visual experience (hard to explain). I had never felt so good in my life, when I come to think about it.

Anyway, just when I was peaking, I went outside to have a cig. A friend asked me if I "wanted", and he held out a cigarette. I smoked this whole cigarette without realizing it was a joint. When I realized it was a whole joint that I had smoked, I started to really freakout, shouting "NO!". The reason why I freaked out was because I wanted to have a clean mdma trip this night and that was important to me.

After the joint I kinda went down in some extremely unpleasant state of mind. I think I turned EXTREMELY depressed, not wanting to do anything about it. The rest of the night was just me, acting like a complete retard, just running around being out of my head and not giving a shit about everyone else that was around me. I even made out with a male friend because I was in the state of "needing help" or "needing someone". And I am not gay. I was kind of in a very depressed state of mind that whole night, and I showed it to EVERYBODY.

After this mdma experience I've had extreme depression. I have a feeling that I ruined my life this evening. I think that if you have a chock as I did and was in that depressive state of mind, mdma has a tendency to show it even more to everyone.

Does anyone understand how fucked up this situation is? Is there anyone who can relate? Do you think people noticed that I was depressed this evening?

How does the weed usually affect you? Do you have any tolerance to it?

It doesn't seem like it because of the way the rest of your trip went and that you feel that it will taint your e high. Personally, I love smoking cigs or weed when I'm rolling. It gives you what my friends and I call iron lungs; you can barely feel it in your and you can take bigger hits to get even more fucked up. It sucks that he passed you the joint as a cig (which could be mistaken by someone who doesn't smoke much) but it was generous of him to let you finish it, heh.

Weed can make the e very psychedelic in my experience, especially if you haven't smoked in a while or if you don't smoke it often. It's pretty strong on its own too.

Most bad trips start with uncontrollable anxiety, but you can usually steer the trip back to safety if you have a lot of experience. Think of this as a learning experience. It's normal to feel like shit after a bad trip; don't worry about it too much because it will pass. Next time, just be more wary at events that big because there are always shady peeps who are just out to have fun and do whatever they please.

Something similar has happened to me before.
I dropped 125MG and I didn't feel a good high. I went up for a bit and felt great and then I just went to extremely depressed for the rest of the night and felt like a knob in the morning.
Feeling really great and then feeling really low from MDMA happens to me when I take too little tbh.

Was your MDMA tested with a testkit? If it was genuine MDMA I think KIS19 is right, it could be that you're not used to smoking weed and this made your roll turn bad. I wouldn't worry too much about what other people thought of you. You clearly had no problems with them seeing you were on drugs and I think they aren't interested in whether or not you are having a good roll. They probably won't have noticed you felt a bit depressed

That being said, are you sure you took enough for a proper roll? Your description, like HiManImDan said, reminds me a lot of what happens if I don't take enough for a full roll, first it starts to feel good but soon after it leaves me in this anxious, dark, lazy, stressed out state for a few hours.

Weed & MDMA isn't for everyone and it certainly sounds like it wasn't for you.