• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst high you've experienced

Amanita muscaria mushrooms, on the other hand were quite beautiful and insightful - taken it about a dozen times.

Those are the red & white dotted ones are they not? I heard they're quite the trip, but that they make you quite sick also. In the past shamans would eat them, and then others would drink their piss, which would still contain the trip-stuff from the shrooms, but not the 'toxic' stuff. In either case, not a drug I'm very keen on trying. :)

Those are the red & white dotted ones are they not? I heard they're quite the trip, but that they make you quite sick also. In the past shamans would eat them, and then others would drink their piss, which would still contain the trip-stuff from the shrooms, but not the 'toxic' stuff. In either case, not a drug I'm very keen on trying. :)
- Indeed they are! Russian shamans are still using them and I believe these mushrooms were used as intoxicants and to induce visions way before discovery of alcohol making.

I pick them myself, they grow in abundance in the fall and some are in the spring months. They like to grow close to trails, animal or human ones. Then I dry them completely on the sun and just to make sure, put them in the open door oven on low to complete decarboxylation process to convert toxic ibotenic acid to muscimol, main psychoactive compound.

Their high is quite powerful and it takes time to learn how to dose right - better take it slow and chew them by little pieces and waiting before eating more. Low doses are fun and make you want to explore and walk/hike/dance. When full-blown, you must lay down and endure the visions. Almost all the times they make me sweat out profusely - the whole apartment would smell like mushrooms, sometimes it would make me throw up but I cant ever feel it because of the visions intensity. My urine would smell like mushrooms for quite a while afterwards. They induce out-of-the-body experiences, a lot of times cause "Alice in wonderland" syndrome (perhaps Lewis Carroll was eating them too?), red, gold and orange colors are predominant, strong auditory hallucinations like someone's speech, music, loud sounds bursts when dose is high. Feeling of hangover similar to all GABAergic drugs on the next day follows.

I can easily see that Amanitas could be the worst high for some folks! :D

Well there's nothing worse than precipitated withdrawal... That "negative rush" that hits and the terror of realising the sub was done too soon, then the worst sickness ever.

Psychologically DPT gave me hell once though. Had fun trips several times, then this one time, just sheer terror. Hid under a blanket in the closet for hours so terrified I was in tears. And not even of anything... Didn't think anything was coming for me or that I was in any danger, just the pure emotion of fear amplified to insane levels. Never touched DPT again.

Worst pill experience was darvocet, had hallucinations and just felt like crap.

Worst experience I ever had on anything had to of been mushrooms, or lsd.

I had an experience with blotter before RCs were available, that had me tripping continuously for about 4-5 days, and after that my vision was messed up for a year or so because nothing would stay still.

The most intense experience Ive had was on mushrooms and time froze for what seemed like years, I was convinced I died and was in hell.

Acid. I tripped a lot in 2011 and ended it with about a 4 day straight acid binge. For me to tell the story of what i went thru mentally would be a new thread so ill just say it gave me an extreme boost and the will to make my life better.

Fast forward to january 2017, ive been in a Very bad mental state for about 2 months (now 3) but at the start of january i decided i could Really use that mental effect thay acid gives me.

I bought 10 tabs, (sold 4) but i took 2 and it wasnt how i remember it at all. Acid used to completely change my mental state. Id be nowhere near sober not even contemplating what soberiety was but this time, i popped the tabs, came up and just didnt like that "lysergic tingle" you get up your spine. My mental state wasnt changing, i was just seeing things.
I got no introspective insight to my situation or the "extreme crash breaking you down in order to rebuild stronger" like i had in the past. I was just "high" and consiously knew i couldnt do anything but ride it out for 7 hours.

I tried this twice and got the same results. Honestly i got bored and aggrivated that i couldnt sleep

Ill most likely never do acid again and ive got 3 more tabs.

I bought 10 tabs, (sold 4) but i took 2 and it wasnt how i remember it at all. Acid used to completely change my mental state. Id be nowhere near sober not even contemplating what soberiety was but this time, i popped the tabs, came up and just didnt like that "lysergic tingle" you get up your spine. My mental state wasnt changing, i was just seeing things.

sounds EXACTLY like nbome to me, u sure what you had?

Acid. I tripped a lot in 2011 and ended it with about a 4 day straight acid binge. For me to tell the story of what i went thru mentally would be a new thread so ill just say it gave me an extreme boost and the will to make my life better.

Fast forward to january 2017, ive been in a Very bad mental state for about 2 months (now 3) but at the start of january i decided i could Really use that mental effect thay acid gives me.

I got no introspective insight to my situation or the "extreme crash breaking you down in order to rebuild stronger" like i had in the past. I was just "high" and consiously knew i couldnt do anything but ride it out for 7 hours.

I tried this twice and got the same results. Honestly i got bored and aggrivated that i couldnt sleep

Ill most likely never do acid again and ive got 3 more tabs.

Yeah, this is interesting to me. I want to try DMT but can't find it where I live. I think I can find acid/shrooms but this post is one of my fears. I'm not really looking to just trip or get f'd up with visuals, more for mental/spiritual purposes.

OP: Probably sniffing too much ketamine and not sure if I was going to wake up right before passing out. It wasn't the high that was actually bad though...

Last edited:
Benadryl by far! I decided to be a dumbass and take 11 one night. The body high was extremely uncomfortable and my god there were so many shadow people. I've seen them before on amphetamine binges and it was freaky but not too awful because I still had the ability to tell myself they weren't real but on the Benadryl I honestly couldn't comprehend that they were just hallucinations. Jimson Weed was bad but not as bad as Benadryl, I was accidentally exposed to it (long story) the entire night I was being chased by invisible police cars and ghosts but at least there wasn't that miserable body high. Another weird but not really unpleasant trip I had came from snorting Ambien mixed with uppers, I thought I was underground in Vietnam fighting elves it was interesting.

Amanita Muscaria or Pantherina can be fun if you dry them at like 190F to destroy or convert the ibotenic acid to muscimol. Greatly makes it more enjoyable not being sick as hell.

I've had some pretty bad trips. Hard to decide which is the worst. Had a horrible 2C-E trip by dosing WAY too much, a shitty shroom experience in an uncomfortable setting.. But I think the worst was on salvia. Fuck that shit.

Had a PCP laced bag of pot. smoked as usual paranoid and hallucinations. NEver again If I'm going I'm going to drive to Colorado

Bad acid trip. Much higher dose than I was used to, took it when I wasn't expecting it at a friend's place, friend tried to kiss me and I freaked out, got a cab and two connecting trains home (took ~3 hours) all whilst my phone was out of battery. He was still living with his parents at the time and on the way out (at 6am - tried to sleep, couldn't, decided to "escape") his naked dad came out of the bathroom. Really dumb of me and it's wigged me out enough that I'll probably never do psychedelics (apart from ket) ever again.

Taking two big rips of sour d out of a bong several years ago, was fine at first then i sat down and reality started to feel like some fake dreamlike thing i cant really explain it. Not a full on dissociative trip or anything like that but i was terrified i had made a mistake and would lose my context on reality forever.

I took a long cold shower to kill that one.

3,4 CTMP. I stayed up a week on it while I had bronchitis. I actually went to work with stimulant psychosis (furniture was turning into naked women for one thing.) Somehow pulled it off. Not euphoric either, never again.

The worst high I've ever experienced, by far, was from Dramamine, the OTC motion sickness medicine. I'd recommend reading the erowid trip reports on it for some truly horrifying, and sometimes (to read at least) hilarious stories.

This was something my friends and I messed around with my sophomore year in high school. As horrific as the experience really is, I did it dozens of times. Don't ask me why, because I don't have an answer.

A Dramamine "trip" consists primarily of the following:
-Terrifyingly realistic visual and auditory hallucinations (often totally indistinguishable from reality; forgetting constantly that you're tripping)
-Having conversations with people who are not there
-The inability to speak and, for the most part, walk
-Forgetting what you were trying to say mid-sentence
-Extreme variations in body temperature including being freezing cold in the middle of summer
-A tiredness and fatigue that cannot be adequately described, all while not being able to actually fall asleep, no matter what you do
-Paranoia/panic
-Constant urge to urinate and not being able to
-An overall state of complete and utter delirium and confusion for at least six hours

I've done just about everything out there and never in my life was I ever as fucked up as I was when I took huge doses of Dramamine.

It's a truly awful experience in every conceivable way, and yet we did it over and over.

A close second would be the two times I ate mushrooms. Very bad experience both times...

mxp. what i remember of the particular experience includes violent vomiting, everything being green, going to a karaoke bar only to be scared witless by the devil giving a blowjob whilst screaming in terrifying tongues (i have since concluded this was some poor soul singing into the microphone - looked like a big evil phallus to me tho...)