• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst drug ever?

TheTwighlight said:
^^^

Out of all the different kinds of tramadol I've tried, the best is most definitely Ultram. Feels like it's a higher dose than the others, and just feels more "even".

yeah, ultram and ultracet are definitely quality. GREAT all day buzz.

definitely coke. i love it , but hate it at the same time.

i love doin a few lines, but after those first few i always regret doing it at all.

UHH THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS. im trying to avoid it rite now.

Red Arrow said:
mdma, coke, speed, ketamine all mixed into one powder would be pretty shit i would imagine

LOL. at benny benassi we did a combo of mdma crystal, coke and k in one mix. WOAH! what a wierd buzz

Malfunkshun...are you just pulling our legs? Tramadol and Immodium get you high? C'mon.

Worst drug...METH. Horrible. Crack is second.

inhalents, particularly gasoline.
Feels like your head is getting crushed

Salvia Nice trip for the first few seconds, then I started sweating ALOT and im just really uncofortable....

Nicotine

Ritalin

Out of the drugs ive tried dimenhydrinate would have to be the worst thing ive taken. It's a good anti-nausea drug but was never made to trip on. That was fucking hellish. PCP was also pretty fucking awful but id probably do it again if i could do it in a controlled dose..

Propoxyphene is also complete and utter shit. I had it in the form of darvon-N and not only did it not kill my pain at all but i puked my guts up so hard that i busted a few blood vessels in my face. I had taken maybe 3 or 4 darvon-N's over the course of a day and i got that sick. It's the only opioid ive ever gotten sick off but that poison is a disgrace to the name opioid and is not fit to be called such.

As for drugs in general destroying peoples lives i would have to say meth.

^^^

Right now my opiate tolerance is at zero, and this guy gave me 4 darvocet the other evening. I kinda felt sick and spinny, but I was in a decent mood...not high, though. That was from 2 1/2, the next day I took 1 1/2 at work and just generally didn't feel depressed. Shitty ass painkiller, though. Can't believe some people think tramadol is just as bad. Propoxyphene makes tramadol look like str8 D0P3, yo.

Amphetamines are easily what I have the most negative reaction to. Makes me feel terrible, makes me crave other drugs, leaves me feeling cracked out and sleepless for 20+ hours once the rush is over, makes eating even harder than it normally is (used to have an eating disorder in high school), the crash is horrible... hate em.

As far as just useless and non-recreational goes, cyclobenzaprine is up there. Sitting around for hours waiting for some faint lacy visuals and an uncomfortable antihistamine-like nervous energy. Bleh. If you use them for anything, use them to potentiate opiates, don't expect to get high on them, and if your doctor wants to give them to you, ask for a benzodiazapene muscle relaxant instead, since those are far safer and far more fun and controllable.

I've never done anything along the lines of datura and such, but I imagine it would be quite unenjoyable.

Last year a friend told me that he liked to get fucked up off of promethazine, well I tried it that night I sure didn't enjoy it...made me feel crazy as shit.

catscandal said:
Amphetamines are easily what I have the most negative reaction to. Makes me feel terrible, makes me crave other drugs, leaves me feeling cracked out and sleepless for 20+ hours once the rush is over, makes eating even harder than it normally is (used to have an eating disorder in high school), the crash is horrible... hate em.

As far as just useless and non-recreational goes, cyclobenzaprine is up there. Sitting around for hours waiting for some faint lacy visuals and an uncomfortable antihistamine-like nervous energy. Bleh. If you use them for anything, use them to potentiate opiates, don't expect to get high on them, and if your doctor wants to give them to you, ask for a benzodiazapene muscle relaxant instead, since those are far safer and far more fun and controllable.

I get prescribed cyclobenzaprine for sleep, and they knock me out nicely. (I have back pain and my doc won't prescribe me painkillers)

DXM used to be great, then it got really rough and dark, and I would itch worse than anything I could ever describe through the worst trips. Never again. Maybe with agent lemon way on down the line, but still, doubtful.

I tried taking Rohypnols as pills and they worked ok (just fell asleep) but I've also tried smoking Rohypnol and that did absolutely nothing for me. Weird.

And I've been drugged via spiked drinks 3 times. 1 time was SOOOO good, the other two times were CRAP! Especially the last time. I was in a club in Copenhagen and this guy apparently wanted to do me so he spiked my drink (it MUST have been him, that bastard!) and after that I completely blanked out and some of my friends had to carry me out and drive me home with a taxi... God that was awful. After those experiences, I always (once I woke up afterwords) read about what it might have been that I was drugged with on the internet, and my conclusion is, that it must have been some sort of mdma, but I am not too sure still. And I guess I'll never know. Damn it.