• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

worried about my mental state after last LSD trip.

LSDude98

Greenlighter
I have done lsd twice first time I did 250ug by my self and it blew me away then a few weeks later I had some money on my account and brought 125ug of LSD and did it by my self (im a loser I know) anyway, since my last trip everything seems different....

The colours and world is out of place I cant explain. The colour red looks different, everything has changed. It's out of place...

anyway when I was on acid I saw loads of graffiti of shrooms, I thought i was just tripping... but now I can see all the graffiti and more. Shrooms are something I want to try, I have only ever tried weed before all this. Now I have tried xanax, speed (amp), morphine (at hospital - what blew my mind and started all this), MDMA. I kinda wish I didnt try xanax and speed but anyway...

Since I tried LSD the second time about a month ago estimate I see more and more graffiti and its EVERYWHERE. Im not sure if a hobo is going around drawing it but its really weird. i checked google maps and it was last updated a year ago and the graffiti isnt there. Anyway, for the past 2 weeks I have been using mondafidil to catch up in university and I see like writing on walls saying "your life is boring" with drawings of shrooms.

Idk what to do. I want to do MDMA again and try ket as well. My life is boring, which is why I just thought whatever I had lots of anxiety coming up to surgery and then they gave me painkillers and it blew me away. I was just laying there lying I was in pain so they kept giving me more and more and more, until the docotor checked in a few days saw how much the nurse was giving me and just cut me off saying I had way too much :) The nurses were very bad at certain times so I would just try my best to stay awake then and beg for pain killers and sleep through the shifts of the nurses that refused to give me more

anyway, everything seems out of place now. I finally love my life (and im avoiding benzos, opitiates, stims so i dont ruin my life) and it would be a shame to mess everything up. Maybe I go out and take photos of the walls. I want to try shrooms now. I mentioned it to someone but they said they didnt know what i was on about. The graffiti is everywhere. My phone is broke, i wonder if i can buy a cheap camera. Idk. Its messed up. I am taking a break from drugs for 1 month and then trying ket and doing MDMA again.

I really am worried and I have no idea what to do. Everything is weird.

I think you need a break from psychedelics and stimulants and find out what you are really interested in.
the graffiti is not there for you in particular, stop looking for meaning in signs on the walls and return to what you really like, the kinds of books you like and the kinds of exercise you like. Find some people that like the same things.
when you start finding meaning in random graffiti and think the color red has been changed in your daily life, then you are showing symptoms of the mental debilitation from drug abuse.

stop

Just wanted to say that you shouldn't consider yourself a "loser" because you did LSD alone. Most of my best trips have been by myself. Without the distractions of other people, it allows you to go deeper into yourself.

That said, it sounds like you're definitely experiencing some issues. You absolutely need to not take any psychedelics until you don't feel this way anymore. MDMA and ketamine will make this worse. So will weed honestly, weed can really exacerbate mental issues.

How old are you out of curiosity? If this thing gets worse (without you taking more drugs), you should probably go see a professional to make sure there isn't anything really wrong.

2nded on the tripping alone thing. Not many people in the world do psychedelics....especially the older you get. All my trips are alone except maybe every several years someone else will join me.

You'll be fine in due time, try not to sweat it.

Even in the most serious scenarios changes from psychedelics are rarely lasting. Why not take these insights into your perception and use them in a positive manner. Explore why you're feeling these things and try to use it positively.