• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

World of Warcraft - Make $300 a month

I don't get comedy central ><

As for
Getting gold in the game isn't the fun part it's really boring so if someone just buys the gold they get all the items without any of the work.

Buying stuff with gold I didn't earn wouldn't be fun for me at all. Also, playing a character I didn't create and grow with would be equally as boring. Surely, I'm not the only one who feels this way?

WoW_Keyset.jpg

I actually didn't like the South Park episode because I saw it as a giant commerical for World of Warcraft. Blizzard worked in collaboration with them to produce the episode.

I didn't like it in the same way I don't like news stories about products that are really just commericals.

I originally thought the World of Warcraft parts would be animated in the same way South Park is not actual in game footage. The whole thing just reeked of Blizzard paying for product placement essentially.

If anyone is truly interested in MMORPG economics I suggest looking up Edward Castranova. He has a book and many publications in economic literature. So if you have access to journals via college (university) than I suggest looking him up.

Kul69 said:
I originally thought the World of Warcraft parts would be animated in the same way South Park is not actual in game footage.

Are you kidding? That was AWESOME! Who cares if it was a big advertisement? It was great!

Kul69 said:
I actually didn't like the South Park episode because I saw it as a giant commerical for World of Warcraft. Blizzard worked in collaboration with them to produce the episode.

I didn't like it in the same way I don't like news stories about products that are really just commericals.

I originally thought the World of Warcraft parts would be animated in the same way South Park is not actual in game footage. The whole thing just reeked of Blizzard paying for product placement essentially.

What do you care? Do you have a product in competition with them?

It was fucking hilarious!

... R tards!!

omg southpark is comedy genius, where's my dave chapelle!!

I can't believe you can actually make money with this crap, I used to play quake back in the day, but there was no money to be made, and I also had a LIFE, it was fun being able to frag the dorks that did nothing else all day, then go out, drink, skate, actually bang girls.

but hey, if leasing accounts makes money, more power to ya, even though I absolutely don't understand it.