• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Words fail me in how stupid some people are.

Cold day in hell that I would even consider using jenkem.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

malinois-new-baby-brother-shorck-HERO.jpg

It's easy to see stupidity in everyone else, but not so easy to be genuinely self reflective.

I love it how people say... "well, he's ok...but she isn't...and as for him? well..."...like we are the unquestionable judge of who is and is not ok/clever/stupid etc. It always comes with the seeming truism of "I am ok though"

lmfao - we (including me) need to look in the fukkin mirror (we as in humans, individually and collectively and most of all, honestly)

It's easy to see stupidity in everyone else, but not so easy to be genuinely self reflective.

I love it how people say... "well, he's ok...but she isn't...and as for him? well..."...like we are the unquestionable judge of who is and is not ok/clever/stupid etc. It always comes with the seeming truism of "I am ok though"

lmfao - we (including me) need to look in the fukkin mirror (we as in humans, individually and collectively and most of all, honestly)

Basically, everyone except us is fuckin stoopid mate...

Though, still the stupidity of others, makes me want to vomit blood, and after, preferably, blood in my stool😳🤮
It is why I have pretty much withdrawn from mixing as much as possible. And I don't even feel shame and rage for my stupidity in allowing stupid people to get me to do do stoopid things for their enjoyment.

Oh it can be hard, very hard getting thru a day in a big city without someone saying something stupid to me. Or the worst is turning on the news. I get very angry when I put on news but I find it inspires my kung fu moves better. Its all magic.

Protection from stupid people. Yes indeed. Most stupid professions are :teachers, police and Dr's. They know very little beyond their little realm. Ill say i trust cops more than the other two. Solicitors I hate, but they ain't stupid, just not as clever as me. Yes, i impress the cops, i always learn them new stuff they never knew petty criminal recidivist like me could know. The teachers and docs always pretend to be more intelligent. Mostly the teachers, they are the most utterly stupid. How did so many science teachers, so many of them biologists fall for the wuhan whispers. Where were the unions then? They were guzzling and having wrap yourself in plastic perv parties all the way thru behind their closed doors, opening their back doors and bending over. Insert blood money here.

It is why I have pretty much withdrawn from mixing as much as possible. And I don't even feel shame and rage for my stupidity in allowing stupid people to get me to do do stoopid things for their enjoyment.

Oh it can be hard, very hard getting thru a day in a big city without someone saying something stupid to me. Or the worst is turning on the news. I get very angry when I put on news but I find it inspires my kung fu moves better. Its all magic.

Protection from stupid people. Yes indeed. Most stupid professions are :teachers, police and Dr's. They know very little beyond their little realm. Ill say i trust cops more than the other two. Solicitors I hate, but they ain't stupid, just not as clever as me. Yes, i impress the cops, i always learn them new stuff they never knew petty criminal recidivist like me could know. The teachers and docs always pretend to be more intelligent. Mostly the teachers, they are the most utterly stupid. How did so many science teachers, so many of them biologists fall for the wuhan whispers. Where were the unions then? They were guzzling and having wrap yourself in plastic perv parties all the way thru behind their closed doors, opening their back doors and bending over. Insert blood money here.
As someone as an ex science teacher, I understand perfectly...

H a ha, they all are, cos they waiting on the pension. Most of them die with in 5 years of hitting collect 😂. I was stupid to do 20 years. Thinking there was something wrong with me, constantly having to up my game to impress the next one up stretching it's legs, to catch me sitting down for a minute for the first time all day (yes, senior teachers tell you off if they catch you off your feet, you should be mingling) bunch of liars. They prefer to bs than say "i dont know the answer to that question. 😂 Embarassing. One of my greatest achievements in life is teaching for 20 years and not making one friend in that sorry bunch of idiot ne'er do wells. That never grew past the play ground. Perverts. They love the play ground and their duties watching the teenage girls. Yes they do. It's their favourite part of the day. Giving up their break to watch the girls and boys

Been doing very much of this self reflection. In fact it was a little thing became very apparent, if you want to protect from stoopidity , protect yourself from doing stoopid things, correct yourself well. Been on that journey well and the solidly stoopid behaviour is far less frequent. A lot of self analysis, every time I ended up in lock up last year. Even the lock up people were beginning to look at me e "it's you again, for the same stoopid thing" indeed, if you know yer cyster gonna dial 999 if she see s you or finds your presents as evidence of your presence, you're getting locked up for a day or night.

But it's all good, lessons learnt so i dont fall into the nasty naybores traps. 😂 She is very stoopid, but my grandad always said stoopid people are dangerous people. They very are, so must not be given fuel nor ammunition as i did my cyster.

😂 It's parting words to me, as I sat eating biscuits on my door step "im going to get you sectioned" ha ha, if the cops won't take me for your mental ills, you're gonna struggle to get the nhs to take me. Cyster has already tried.

Oh yes, "devil worshipper, witch and a racist" doesn't know meaning of word racist. Since it moved beneath virtually every conversation has included "what colour was /is he /she. I was told this isn't. Good area for all the blacks here. My mom and dad say black people are no good. Them neighbours say you're no good and you're a racist hater of Muslims. Do you know that irish singer that became a Muslim? Can you speak irish. You aren't like other white people. You're a lot nicer than other white people.

Yes, don't use words you do not know the meaning of. It's a real good way to shame a stoopid person when they fling the words they don't understand.

Get me sectioned! Make me talk to police about you! Lol threatened with violence too, ha ha, call cops. Was lovely. Yes it was. It was Ash weds I got accused of the devil worship and witchcraft (like growing a nice garden is what Satan wants, and all the rest, burning a bit of turf on special days cos I know nature and the calendar)

So yes, was lovely to face the cops and show them how shocked and upset I was to be called unholy things on an Ash weds! And be threatened with violence, . Many times over by various members of family! 😂 Ha ha! Cops know I am an honest woman at least. Offered me chance to report the threats, some fatso salivating at thought of sitting questioning me and looking at me, getting some easy work rather than catching real criminals. They love the family and neighbour work. The domestic disputes keep the small change rolling in.

I'm not stupid. I'm not reporting to cops for even more stoopid questioning.

To quote a Screamin Jay Hawkins song title, some people are 'Ignant as Shit'. Their problem, not ours
Too true. The energy I gave thicko kids didn't justify the meagre wage. Then the energy ive given thicko adults for no pay, strangers and friends and relations wanting to know how i know what i do and can I explain how to and why to them, over and fookin over. It's wonderful to now be not as stoopid as i once was to fall for their idiocy. Painful. Oh so painful explaining stuff to idiots. Get away from me you fool.

I won't even hold doors for many people now. I am a grandmother. You are not my grandson. I don't need to help any of you people out there with anything.

Its a very stupid world where grannies get disrespected for sticking up for themselves. Or for anything. Grannies keep the future safe. Yes they do. I'll send the all back to their own moms for re education. Don't leave your home til you know how to not be lazy and stupid. And if you never leave your house again, good, means yer mom a lazy and stupid hooer

How i wrote elastic man springs to mind. And they will ask me, how i wrote elastic man.

Any time i see anyone getting interviewed by news for anything now, so much stupid questions. Then I remember myself, how the stupid seeped into me. How I learnt at a late age the asking of stupid questions and how to explain stuff I don't want to explain . Indeed, it was the university education followed by the teaching. Wrong silly immature crowd at university, alcohol, and that set me on a stoopid path of stoopidity. Now I can correct myself, since I know where I went wrong

How i wrote elastic man springs to mind. And they will ask me, how i wrote elastic man.

Any time i see anyone getting interviewed by news for anything now, so much stupid questions. Then I remember myself, how the stupid seeped into me. How I learnt at a late age the asking of stupid questions and how to explain stuff I don't want to explain . Indeed, it was the university education followed by the teaching. Wrong silly immature crowd at university, alcohol, and that set me on a stoopid path of stoopidity. Now I can correct myself, since I know where I went wrong
Hindsight is 20/20, isn't it?

No, the saying is, "if ya can't beat 'em, jenkem" ;)
If you can't beat em, electrocute em. Sustainable targets. That's a nother bug bear of mine. Seeing all the lights down the Villa and all the big bastard cars parked round here on a match day, but you'll know they're not guilty of the carbon footprint at all at all at all. Nor the shtate of the place post match day. (villa fans however, are not responsible for the sofas, mattresses, fridges, tvs etc around aston. It seems to be a gov experiment in breeding the most stupid people down there. Yes, the most stupid and dangerous people are bred in aston. Greedy and stupid drug dealing inbred scum

Yup THE 2020 was a great test . I was in my "if they say don't, I do" as has got me the relationship with heroin mother superior with the longest habit! 😂

Like, the stupidity of people in ireland, every where. The best quote of whispers from wuhan (best lesson I remember in history was when the teacher made us play chinese whispers, how a message gets mangled.)

The politicians, who every one knows lie. Well, Simon harris, td for somewhere on the east coast of ireland (west brit fine gael blueshirt heritage, possible french ie, same look about him as that farrell fella)

He was health Secretary at the time. I cant be bothered to find the video footage, it couldve been Winston Smith d by now. He said :"well this is covid 19, that means there were 18 more before we got to this one" 👋 👋 👋 ireland. Wakey wakey. Yes, all the operation done for us all, and in particular the harhar,, "nation republique" was being in more big boots to stomp all over grannies house and set it on fire 🔥. She was burning turf sir , she needs her head kicked in, drawing water from the well and rejected rte!

I say go you tube this "jerusalema late late show" most sinister ever. Little stay at home logo in the corner, and all the emergency services of ireland showing off the skills i stepping they learnt off that flatley fella. Yes, flatley, i once respected flatley, i still kinda do but it's the deadly dead doug Ellis thread. That was a man "did a lot of work for the nhs" lived on a private estate "little aston, not too far from bigger aston" which has its own private hospital. Hoorah, he wouldn't get murdered by nhs. No. Same thing flatley, caught an image of him surrounded by paramedics! I ireland. Our great ambulance staff. Whaaaaaatttt? Ya reckon if flatley feels ill he gonna dial 999 and wait on them lads? He knows them lads are too busy perfecting the boot stomps he taught them. Flatley. Yes, first round teaching in chelmsley wood, there was a boy called Michael flatley in my class. Lovely. Even taught an eamon Andrews, a Tyler bonnie (oh yes, told him alright :turn around BRIGHT EYES) the best was JAMIRO QUAI. Needless to say, his dad was once a footballer, for the baggies and Netherlands. Wow , the failed footballer teacher who made it to be a head teacher and more, and another one, the fattest largest pe teacher, in fact teacher I ever met was another failed footballer. They always claim a injury put them out of the football big time. No sir, you are clearly fat and lazy, looking for a fatter and lazier option. No better place to be fat and lazy than. A school senior leadership office

Hey, stupidity, I announuncedsxtgat ud Newcastle manananaged to get a piece in their cabinet of silverware in their display cabinet this season, I I would get a naked photograph of me in my townto show in front street, at 3am in the morning. This was beforevI realised that they are owned by by Saudi memembe of of the Royal family, who employ memenbers who are not shy of employing people who are adept at using bone saws to get rid of troublesome journalists. What the fuck was I thinking. I bet the bastards beat Man U. Meaning I have to go for a one armed hippy, naked in the middle of the town What the fuck was I thinking, nakedcin the middle of town Chester le Street. The bastardsxwill do it on purpose, after 60 years of nowt. Stupidity doesn't even enter into it. The twats. I just hope Durham police see the funny side of it, or I'm fucked.
Bastards, fucking bastards! 🤣

Last edited:
Been doing very much of this self reflection. In fact it was a little thing became very apparent, if you want to protect from stoopidity , protect yourself from doing stoopid things, correct yourself well. Been on that journey well and the solidly stoopid behaviour is far less frequent. A lot of self analysis, every time I ended up in lock up last year. Even the lock up people were beginning to look at me e "it's you again, for the same stoopid thing" indeed, if you know yer cyster gonna dial 999 if she see s you or finds your presents as evidence of your presence, you're getting locked up for a day or night.

But it's all good, lessons learnt so i dont fall into the nasty naybores traps. 😂 She is very stoopid, but my grandad always said stoopid people are dangerous people. They very are, so must not be given fuel nor ammunition as i did my cyster.

😂 It's parting words to me, as I sat eating biscuits on my door step "im going to get you sectioned" ha ha, if the cops won't take me for your mental ills, you're gonna struggle to get the nhs to take me. Cyster has already tried.

Oh yes, "devil worshipper, witch and a racist" doesn't know meaning of word racist. Since it moved beneath virtually every conversation has included "what colour was /is he /she. I was told this isn't. Good area for all the blacks here. My mom and dad say black people are no good. Them neighbours say you're no good and you're a racist hater of Muslims. Do you know that irish singer that became a Muslim? Can you speak irish. You aren't like other white people. You're a lot nicer than other white people.

Yes, don't use words you do not know the meaning of. It's a real good way to shame a stoopid person when they fling the words they don't understand.

Get me sectioned! Make me talk to police about you! Lol threatened with violence too, ha ha, call cops. Was lovely. Yes it was. It was Ash weds I got accused of the devil worship and witchcraft (like growing a nice garden is what Satan wants, and all the rest, burning a bit of turf on special days cos I know nature and the calendar)

So yes, was lovely to face the cops and show them how shocked and upset I was to be called unholy things on an Ash weds! And be threatened with violence, . Many times over by various members of family! 😂 Ha ha! Cops know I am an honest woman at least. Offered me chance to report the threats, some fatso salivating at thought of sitting questioning me and looking at me, getting some easy work rather than catching real criminals. They love the family and neighbour work. The domestic disputes keep the small change rolling in.

I'm not stupid. I'm not reporting to cops for even more stoopid questioning.
Just mention if I'm going to get sectioned, it'll be because I rip your insides out and I'll end up in Broadmoor.
Sharpens ther bullshit attitude...