• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

News Wooo well done MAPS! MDMA approved for 2023 treatment!

andyturbo

Administrator: PR.net

MDMA is being fast-tracked for potential FDA approval by 2023. 67% of patients who participated in 3 MDMA-assisted therapy sessions no longer met the criteria for PTSD. The effects are durable for at least four years but could last even longer.

This is awesome. I've been needing to get in to see a professional but my insurance has not been aiding me well here. I took MDMA for my first time last week and it really was something totally special, some of the greatest joy I've ever felt. I suffer heavily from C-PTSD and it wouldn't surprise me if a few good experiences with it could do a number on my PTSD. I suppose mine is very complicated but still. I've been trying to mainly use psychedelics but this is a tricky game. MDMA is a lot more consistent. But I do think DMT in particular was at times a nice "reset button" on my brain

This is awesome. I've been needing to get in to see a professional but my insurance has not been aiding me well here. I took MDMA for my first time last week and it really was something totally special, some of the greatest joy I've ever felt. I suffer heavily from C-PTSD and it wouldn't surprise me if a few good experiences with it could do a number on my PTSD. I suppose mine is very complicated but still. I've been trying to mainly use psychedelics but this is a tricky game. MDMA is a lot more consistent. But I do think DMT in particular was at times a nice "reset button" on my brain
What difference do you find in using classic psychedelics vs MDMA?

Ive don +20 trips for the purpose of "healing" and while they can be a good "reset" button as you say, I find myself coming again to the same old patterns over and over.

I could try MDMA but idk, something tells me it just going to be the same "dynamic".

I must say I dont have PTSD, but other traumas/anxieties etc...

Having said that I do 4-aco-dmt each month, I m not sure if it solves something or not but I just do it religiously because I feel in each trip 1% of important crucial information is downloaded to my energy system/ego.

I see taking psylocibin as a long-term investment of wisdom and humility.

MDMA is much more functional. You feel warm, you want to be around people. You feel connected to all life, people, plants, the stars. It's just amazing, especially paired with some weed which boosts the euphoria out of this world. I'm not sure if you've done it or not based on your question. Psychedelics are not exactly functional beyond microdoses. You can't take a high dose of LSD and expect to have a functional day. You're going to become so introspective and have difficulty communicating with anyone unless they were also tripping, but even then.

My psychedelic of choice is DMT, I don't like tripping for 12+ hours, and it can be done endlessly with no tolerance build-up. At the end of the day I think cannabis has helped me develop some of my strongest insights into myself in a way like psychedelics, but I suppose THC affects me in a more psychedelic way than it would for many people who simply get stoned and hungry. If it's in you, it will come out without any drugs, but they can help.

I tried signing up for this and not available in my area. Dumb ass me with hopes of cleaning some old ass static out of my attic.
Best to whoever it is available to.