won't let me post in other drugs forum

That's just in Other Drugs. You can't select it if you're using the mobile version though so if you are then switch to the full site version (the link is in one of the stickie threads in this forum with a title indicating such) and start it with that and select a prefix. The other option is to post it in the homeless forum and ask that it be moved to Other Drugs if that's where you are trying to post.

I'm not sure if you're the same user who asked this in New Members Introductions. If no , I'll briefly repeat what I put there.

It's basically what TommyBoy said. Click on the sticky-thread that is titled, "Bluelight Mobile." If you look at the first post ut gives you options of "full site," or "mobile version,". Click "Full Site." N you'll be transferred to the full version.

I would recommending bookmarking / favouriting the Bluelight Mobile thread , encase BL resets itself back to mobile version- or if you ever wish to transfer back to mobile version.

Once you are on the "full site" version, go to "Other Drugs" either by the "forum" or "Home" tags, which both list the sub-forums.

Click on "Other Drugs," then "New Thread" you will them see a "prefix" menu, click that n one of the drop- down topics ie Heroin, opiates etc.

There you are - you're able to create your thread. Hope that helps somewhat.

Evey