• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Wondering if you can salvage a bowl of speed there has been tainted with an outside contaminant?

ComfortablyScum94

Greenlighter
As the title suggests, I'm wondering if it's possible to salvage a bowl of speed/meth when its been contaminated with something? I will set the stage. I'm packing a bowl, which I typically do by folding a piece of paper in half, crushing up my dope really well and fine, and using the piece of paper folded hotdog style to funnel in my dope through the stem. I typically use my flashlight on my phone just to check it against some really bright light, so that I might be able to catch any contaminants before I melt it down and it's too late. Well tonight, tragedy struck. It was my last bowl, and I didn't really see anything out of the ordinary. A couple yellow bits here in there. Which typically I would remove but I just didn't for some reason tonight. I paid the price, after I melted down the puddle I saw rust colored streaks spreading through the puddle like a drop of blood in water. That dreaded nasty smell arose from the pipe, you know that one smell that smells like someone rolled up a dead cat in an old musty rug and lit it on fire? Not to be outdone by my silly mistake, i decided to take a hit anyways. I will say, it smelled a lot worse than it tasted. The taste wasn't that bad actually, until I got a couple hits in. There is still quite a bit in there, a puddle about the size of the width of my thumb. So after a very long winded an unnecessary exposition, I pose my question to you, is there any way to separate the sweet crystal from the nasty rancid contaminant?? Perhaps introducing a couple drops of water into the bubble, and hitting it with a torch to evaporate the water (I have personally seen this done by friends, and I have yet to see a bowl crack or shatter )and hopefully the contaminant along with it?? I figure the process for eliminating cut would be the same with eliminating contaminantes right? Or something similar?? I can't find any information on this anywhere, even though I feel like I used to be able to find it. Thanks in advance. 😁

" Rolled up a dead cat in an old musty rug and then lit it on fire "

Now that is a smell that is quite descriptive and would seriously make me gag. I can understand why you didn't want to smoke that particular bowl !!

I'm moving your thread to Drug Culture as we like to keep Basic drugs for harm reduction . The post is basically how to salvage a bowl of meth that had some " yellow bits " in it. There is some HR here....Don't smoke meth with yellow bits in it that will smell like a dead cat in musty rug".......but mostly it's just how to salvage the last hit of your meth.

Since it was your last hit you probably smoked it already. Welcome to Bluelight and there was nothing wrong with your post. It just should be in Drug Culture. We really only have 2 sub-forums focused on hard harm reduction and Basic Drugs and Other drugs are it. DC is more of a place to talk about different drugs and the social aspect of it. Have you read the threads in DC? You might find something similar that happened to someone else.

Now that is a smell that is quite descriptive and would seriously make me gag. I can understand why you didn't want to smoke that particular bowl !!

I'm moving your thread to Drug Culture as we like to keep Basic drugs for harm reduction . The post is basically how to salvage a bowl of meth that had some " yellow bits " in it. There is some HR here....Don't smoke meth with yellow bits in it that will smell like a dead cat in musty rug".......but mostly it's just how to salvage the last hit of your meth.

Since it was your last hit you probably smoked it already. Welcome to Bluelight and there was nothing wrong with your post. It just should be in Drug Culture. We really only have 2 sub-forums focused on hard harm reduction and Basic Drugs and Other drugs are it. DC is more of a place to talk about different drugs and the social aspect of it. Have you read the threads in DC? You might find something similar that happened to someone else.
woops!! Sorry! I'm new 😆😊

thanks for being so cool about it. You took the time to read my post, respond to specific points, make a little joke, explain to me why you are moving my post. I give you a super A++ plus in moderation!!

thanks for being so cool about it. You took the time to read my post, respond to specific points, make a little joke, explain to me why you are moving my post. I give you a super A++ plus in moderation!!
Awwww schucks.....what a sweet thing to say. Thanks for the compliment comfy. Have yourself a great day.

It's not worth it, just buy more. If that's not an option at the time, use water (a small amount, just enough to fill the bowl) to get the tainted puddle (re-solidified) out of your bubble. After it's dissolved, place that water into a shallow glass or ceramic dish, fish out the bit of tobacco or whatever got in there, allow the water to evaporate (25-30 min) and what's left is your meth. I wouldn't attempt to smoke it again though, it'll taste horrible. You'd be better off just eating it or snorting it after that.

Lesson learned, don't ever store your pyrex in your pocket lol

Throw it away now or else you will smoke all the poison trying to get high.

Not unless you have a chromatography system or pure solvents to recrsytalize the meth and chemistry experience.