Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Wonder Showzen

The 'pre-school race war' bit almost put me into a coma. I think this is my new favorite show.

"Chauency"

"No shit, No Shit".... damn yo did any one else hear that phase when they where doing the *Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppatince* episode backwards? or was it just me? haha I guess it means "no shit! you know it's important to be patiant!" becease if your patiant enough, you'll notice that those asian and/or polyneseian individuals say the word 'patiant' wrong! ;)

haha, the show is the best yo. :)

*foot note*
Patiant=patient 8)

heh

Re: "Chauency"

DiveRoll said:
"No shit, No Shit".... damn yo did any one else hear that phase when they where doing the *Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppatince* episode backwards? or was it just me? haha I guess it means "no shit! you know it's important to be patiant!" becease if your patiant enough, you'll notice that those asian and/or polyneseian individuals say the word 'patiant' wrong! ;)

haha, the show is the best yo. :)

*foot note*
Patiant=patient 8)

heh

I started to hear "No shit, no shit" after awhile, too....was that the point? LOL, fucking great show mang

This show kicks ass, but why is it every time I turn on MTV2 they are playing the same 2 episodes.

I wouldn't mind catching a new one some time...

So is the first season only eight episodes long? I tuned in last Friday to find a re-run and it looks like tonight's episode will be a re-run as well. I've been hearing rumours that the rest of the season has been put on hold for the moment, but I've not seen nor read anything to back it up. Anyone know what's going on?

something crucial must be happening in teh state of world affairs. what else would be important enough to stop new episodes.

the show is hilarious. loved it from the first second. the first kid they got to do the reporting on "beat kids" was the best

the backwards one is insane.

Kid show, kid show, oh dear lord it's a kid show!

i heard somewhere about the new season starting at the end of march, dont know if its true or not

Wondershowzen has been picked up for syndication by Comedy Central!!!

i love this show.....too bad i don't have mtv2 anymore.

I say this show is right up there with mr.show for great obscure cult comedy.

I espically love the bits where they take kids and go around nyc interviewing various adults.

They dressed up some kid as hitler......I couldn't stop laughing.

breaking news at this hour!

wondercastgibralter.jpg

this show kicks much ass.