• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Woman Tries To Buy Drugs At Police Station

everyone laughs now.. but what if it accutally worked and they sold her drugs.. then whod be laughing? well we would still cuz thatd be funny too, but you get my point sorta right?

maybe she had purchased pot a police station before?

anyway the story is completely sparse on details. Why don't they actually ask her why she did it

i agree.. BS
how could anyone possibly be that stupid? but then again.. anything is possible.

bump for laughs. is that an acceptable reason to bump?

IAmJacksUserName said:
Who the fuck buys a three dollar sack, anyway?

That's what I was thinking. You could maybe get a hit or 2 at a Phish concert for $3, but everybody knows cops jack up the price.

Seriously though, there has to be an explanation for this. I refuse to believe that she actually thought she could buy pot from the police station. Everybody here keeps calling her a retard, but that is offensive to retards, I mean down syndrome having people. Even they wouldn't be that dumb. There has to be something else going on here.

This is the most absurd thing I've heard in quite a few weeks.

This kind of thing sits in the back of my mind without explanation, what the fucking jesus hell is going on with this picture? I need to locate this girl for conversation lest I go mad with uncertainty with this scenario. Unfair.

Wow, a textbook example of entrapment?
I wonder if she made the $3 as a prostitute.

No, No, No. Y'all don't understand. This is a good tactic, and it works. She was just unlucky and none of the cool cops were working that day. She only gave them $3, because they jack all of their weed from people who actually pay for it, so they can afford to sell it ultra-cheap as it is 100% profit. This is a popular and well-known method to keep the evidence room clean from excess clutter.

There was actually a point in time where I would buy ALL of my weed and cocaine straight from the police station. Guns, too. They're always happy to unload a few of their older firearms for hella cheap, and at worst they only jam occasionally (they're Berettas, so if they jam up you can always just pistol-whip your enemy to death). I think the police are some good ol' boys, just some real stand-up citizens.

20 year old sober woman
3:15 a.m. Saturday morning
she was told marijuana was illegal
$3 means she probably wasn't interested in actually getting marijuana

If I had to guess I'd say the bars were closing and she wanted someplace to stay where her drunk husband/boyfriend/father/stepfather/mother/etc couldn't beat her. She doesn't want to get help because she doesn't want to get the person in trouble or angry so she pulls this stunt. The paraphernalia charge throws a bit of a wrench in my theory but could be a lighter or random crap in her purse, the police seem to add that charge whenever they feel like it.