Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Wisconsin medical/recreational marijuana legalization

iDab420

Bluelighter
Hello bluelight,

I live in wisconsin and wonder, is there much work going toward this? I have yet to hear about much besides like marches and meets and stuff like that. If you have any info on this please let me know, and if anyone else has questions on this or other states feel free to post :)

Thanks.

All I know about Wisconsin and marijuana is a friend of mine who grows weed in California was driving her entire crop for the year to New York so she could sell it for way more. She stopped for the night at a hotel in Wisconsin and left her dogs in the room while she got dinner. The dogs kept barking and it disturbed the people next door so they called the front desk, the front desk opened the door and saw a joint left on the nightstand. When she came back from dinner, she was arrested and the police looked in her vehicle where they found forty pounds of weed. She opted for rehab prior to trial in order to decrease her sentence, she met me in rehab and I know she was eventually sentenced to a year of rehab plus a big ass fine. That was last year.