• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Will somas help heroin, opioid, and barbituate withdrawals? Please please help???

Istaay

Greenlighter
Will somas help heroin, opioid, and barbituate withdrawals? Please please help???

My phone only lets me post in the homeless section im sorry but can someone move it to other drugs I think that's where it would belong. I've had an addiction to butibital, a barbiturate, codeine, somas, and heroin (I always take promethazine w it but I don't think it's addictive I've never had w/d from it, it's mostly for nausea) I usually take 4 codeine/butibital 4 somas 4 promethazine for a good high & periodically smoke heroin later on to conserve the heroin and pills I guess I feel like it saves money, I am aware it's dangerous to mix cns depressants but I actually started because my tolerance is SO obnoxiously high (higher then my large boyfriends tolerance and I'm a tiny girl it pisses me off) and I started doing it as a teenager and didn't even know it was so dangerous to do until recently but it's been about four years since I've been doing it so I believe I can handle it I never take more I'm very cautious now that I know the risks, but I'm out of money lol and everything except somas, is there any chance the somas will help? Like I usually run out or need to pay for things and can go a few days of withdrawals I do it a lot I'm pretty tough but for some reason they hit me after like 8 hours and their so different and painful I could just cry like I feel in danger that I'm coming off so many things I'm just thankful I have the somas, what should I do?? And considering I take 4 somas with all the other things, how frequently can I take them? Their ineffective if I were to only take one but I don't want to accidentally take too much or anything

They might help muscle pain, but that's about it. Your bigger concern is going into wd from the barbiturates! This is more dangerous than opiate WD, and can be more agonizing as well. Medical supervision is suggested while detoxing from barbiturates. However, it sounds like you were.at a fairly low dose, that being said, don't hesitate to seek professional help.

- Hopeless Soul

only thing to kick with is suboxone or methodone , which is harder to kick than heroin. use suboxone.