• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Will I get caught tripping while parents are asleep?

That's dose dose dependent but I really wouldn't man. Like someone else siad it's probabaly not LSD and some shitty Reaserch chemical. If you got it off the street you should REALLY test it. When I younger I did this, it really wasn't to long ago so I reflect on it now. It's an ok idea if you know how to act sober. I did this pretty damn well but never had to talk to my parents while triping off an eight of shrooms. I'd be toast. So if you can avoid conversation with them. I'd say why not. Put some ear buds in and have a good experience. But make sure you test your LSD. If it has any taste other than a slight metallic taste it's an RC and spit.

I took 2 tabs of blazing lsd when I was 14 and my peeps had no idea. But sitting in your room is not that much fun. I wasn't at home untill the end of the trip which I was still hallucinating qutie hard, so mabey that's why they didn't know. Sitting in one place is not ideal for lsd. Go outside during the day time, the visuals seem to be more intense or at least easier to spot in daylight as opposed to in the dark. I'm not a nature person but lsd makes me want to be with nature it is just more tranquil I guess. That and the beauty of the world is amazing on lsd. Take it outside man, during the day you will enjoy it.

Psychedelics promote a unique effect to every person since it takes your overall mood and synesthesiate it (I think I just invented a verb) thats why I think you need to test gradually increasing dose alone and when you are at ease in a safe group (friends) with 3.5g and more shrooms or a strong tab or one and half med tab, then you can do the same; increasing gradually untill you hit a social roof, usually the point where you are unable to communicate your thoughts, which is the point where you want to isolate and create.

Its a risky thing to do but there is ABSOLUTELY no rule that says its going to go bad as much as there is ABSOLUTELY no rule that makes it going to be totally ok.

Whether you get caught or not you'll have a bad time from worrying about it. If you are still living with your parents chances are you're too young to be messing with LSD. And you should never take a psychedelic if you're going to have to be around people who can't know you're tripping

And assuming you are a young age, there is also the question of who on earth would sell LSD to you, or how you would have the experience to source high quality LSD. Your LSD could not be LSD at all unless you test it with a kit or a lab, and I'm sure the last thing your parents want is to wake up to their kid seizing and dying from an RC psychedelic overdose or going off their rocker from a bad trip (and even LSD could do the last one)

Worrying is something that is a personnal thing, some do more than others, also I'd like to see the proof that LSD is bad for young people. Sure it can confuse them but society does it alredy so no more harm than the normal society problems, it could mabe even help them develop a personnal point of view on things... OMG some1 who has is own opinion how awful.

Altho I agree that tripping around people that are psychologically stuck can induce a bad trip. Thats why I think that, little groups experimenting when parents are gone is ideal (talking about indole based psychedelics) but once you have experiance nothing blocks you from trying low doses when they are sleeping, as long as you can be distracted.

As for your last paragraph I can't agree more, Real LSD is only 4-10% of the market sold as acid, 25X-NBOMe are the one sold as LSD and have LOW LD50 compared to LSD and has caused dissociation and vasoconstriction which can lead to death and lots of complications that are more complex but less radical. The only RC chemicals that worth studying are the Indole based psychedelics usually that derivate shrooms or real LSD.

The only way to fight bad drugs and bad habbits is not block their source of fuel but the psychological source that creates it which is why I think Indole psychedelics can help alot to relieve from psychological twists.
I am 18 and am proud to say I never took any street drugs, like MDMA which is usually mephedrone and methamphetamine. I only bought legal RC or seeds that has indole based psychedelics.

Ha, this topic again?

I come from a background where it was a MUST to have to hide shit from parents; I had been doing this since I was a teen. Although I got caught with substances in my early twenties, at least with my dad, he's not going to give a rat's ass as long as I'm successfully being productive with my life. My mom would have a heart attack though, lol.

Other adults? Nah, they don't care either. They know that I know what I'm doing.

You just have to plan better, or like I said many months ago, go get a hotel staked out. Go out for a hike or one of those recreational parks with trails. It's not much different than having to hide anything from parental figures; the generational gap is too steep for full comprehension, so we all had to hide going to clubs, raves, parties, etc. It's not like we told our parents about those nights, or about how we went to a party with one of my gf's ex-friends and someone got stabbed there, so the cops showed up and questioned all of us, etc. Needless to say, the offender was gone and the rest of us who stayed behind were innocent, but the point is none of us went home and told our parents what happened. It would just create a lot of commotion that would end up being useless and a waste of stress, since none of it was within our control. It just stayed within our circle, and my gf's ex-friend is an ex-friend for a reason.

But I kind of saw substance use the same way; it's all dependent on the user. Yes, you can get away with it and have fun, but that also depends on how well you know your parents and what their belief systems are (if not, do it somewhere else). Do they really care about your substance use, or do they just care about your well-being and what you're going to become in life? Many people are varied and deal with varying situations, so the answer isn't so simple. People only know their own situations so use your best judgment. :)

Ive tripped dozens of times, all at night with parents sleeping. So long as you try to stick to your room and keep your music low then you'll be fine.

Maybe, mabe not. But it is sure to affect your mindswt the entire trip, so is it really woth sacraficing what could be a much better experience?

As said above it really depends on the dose. OP, you said you only had one tab but there's no telling how much LSD is actually on that tab. Could be low enough to hide your trip or high enough to make you completely escape from reality.

I've never used acid without my mom knowing. Even at the age I am now, my mom is my best trip sitter. I am under her roof half the time, so I think she's entitled to know if I'm taking something that could fuck me up and result in loss of communication. My first acid trip involved taking two tabs (took one, waited an hour, nothing happened so I ate the other) and I ended up laying on my floor watching the carpet fibers dance as if they were little bugs. I'd cry, then laugh, and then threw up four times. There's just no telling what could happen. It's an overload of sensations and emotions.

Now DXM, that's a different story.. I've hidden those trips from my mom so much that it's a normal thing now, I've gotten used to making myself appear to be normal. Hell, my mom's done it with me twice. But usually people notice that your pupils are giant, you're overly excited and walking funny. Plus, if anything were to happen to you, like a bad trip, being alone will make it worse. Hopefully you had a trip sitter or at least a friend to call if you needed.

Being as this is a two week old post, I'm intrigued to know how this went.

Yes! You will get caught matey! I certainly did and id be able to spot you a mile off as you flew to the kitchen. Haha finding bluelight hilarious tonight i really do not know what has gotten in to me. Ah. crap i do. I'm on bluelight again.

Well it all depends on how much you take and how inquisitive your parents are.

From my experience, if you're tripping on a mild dose, you might even pull off a decent conversation by acting tired, yawning and by keeping it short and simple.
If you're tripping balls however, they will know 100% that something's going on