Will E turn trippy?

MissYEM

Bluelighter
I had this enlightened idea when I was getting up this morning after a comedown from a 1/2 tweedy. I took it easy...
Just think about this.
Okay, when a while back the green triangles were out and they were tested and found to contain DXM, people didn't buy them and they basically disapeared, well, from my area anyway. So, smarter manufacturers (is that what you would call it?) were still making MDMA cause no one was buying the DXM. But now the Blue TP's come out. They're creating a HUGE uproar. People are all up on the visuals and what not. It is obvious that blue tp's do not contain just MDMA. Some of you are saying mesc, some are saying acid. Same with the stop signs/pentagons. I had the experience witha 1/2 pill and they were quite trippy. Caught a few visuals, trails..etc.. Now, for me, I know that I hate tripping, i hate hallucinating, i cant stand visuals. Tripping was one of the worst experiences for me. But these pills that have a trippier feeling are suddenly wanted. What if the manufacturers (?) sense this and start pressing their pills with mixtures of MDMA and other substances. If there is a demand, there will be a supply. Could E possibly become a trippier experience due the to sudden increase in want for trippier pills such as Blue TP and pentagons/stop signs.
Just a thought.
Love always
MISS YEM

I hope not.
It would take all the fun out of candyflipping thats for sure!
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

There is no mescaline in your pills. Maybe another phenethylamine hallucinogen (like 2CB) is possible.
I dont htink its a matter of 'manufacuters' saying "people arent buying DxM.. so lets make ecstasy". Most probably, the manufacture of your pill takes place in many stages. There's the ecstasy chemist; who might add a little 2CB or somthing for added effect, but most likely will not. This guy would never mix e with DxM, because he probably takes a lot of pride in his work (we chemists are very self absorbed
wink.gif
) and wouldnt want to contaminate somthing on which he worked so hard. Maybe theres another guy that sells the powder for the chemist; he might add somthing inert so he has some extra cash to skim off the top. Then theres the guy with no chemistry knowledge and a pill press, who buys in bulk from the previous guy. He mixes the e with binder (so the pill will stick together). He also spreads his e out across many pills (more money), until theres like 60mgs in each pill (shitty). Then it goes from drug dealer to drug dealer to you.
But lets back up a second. Lets say the guy with a pill press is a really good guy, and he puts 100mgs of e in his pill, and it gets a good reputation (like a green triangle). Lets say the chemist and his dealer get busted. Then the guy with a pill press has no contact for bulk quantities of e, but he still has that pill press. So he stamps out a bunch of green triangles containing DXM, sells them quickly (due to the good rep), and makes off with the cash.
The point is.. contaminants like DXM are more likely to be added by a few scumbag hustlers amongst many. The chemist (or mythical one manufacturer) has no reason to add anything dangerous or even unpleasant to the e. Control is spread over many people. Its not one small group determining the contents of all e. "Well, people dont like DXM.. so well go back to making e and add halucinogens." Doesnt work that way.
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn
[This message has been edited by AcidBurn (edited 22 January 2000).]