• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will benzos and/or benadryl combat the appetite suppressant in amphetamines?

A

AnonymousYo

I take amphetamines (usually 70mg Vyvanse or 10-25mg Dexadrine) due to my eating disorder. They're the only things that help manage my bulimia so I don't binge and purge (which is fucking awful). The problem is that my anxiety is downright unbearable on them and severely affects my ability to do anything but I'm scared to take anything like Benadryl or benzos etc (I have Kolonopins and Atarax which I know isn't a benzo but I heard it decreases anxiety) because I don't want it affecting my appetite and I'm worried if it can counter the anxiety it will also counter the appetite supression. Sorry for my extreme ignorance with drugs etc I realize this is probably a really stupid question but do you think it will affect my appetite at all if I take these? And which is better for managing the anxiety (I also consume alot of caffeine for the appetite suppression)? The panic attacks are horrible but so is my binging and purging, and my desire to avoid the latter wins. And yes I realize how stupid and dangerous it is to do this to myself (idk if any of you give a shit enough to point this out so I'm gonna go ahead and make it clear lmao) and I'm looking into recovery centers etc etc but for now can somebody please just tell me what the hell I can do to get rid of this god awful anxiety without bringing my appetite back?? Thanks in advance!!

benzos give me an appetite as it is. benzos and weed while tweaking is what helps me eat.

anonymous ----> BDD