• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Will Artificial Intelligence ever find 'God'?

This is substitution of the narrative of suffering. A child has cancer. He suffers from cancer, puking, pain, and early death. A Buddhist comes in and says to end your suffering find fulfillment before you die. That's great, noble, insightful, sure. But did he end his suffering or give him an anti depressant? He will still have physical suffering and an early death did he end suffering. No
How supossed to budhist monk to give antidepressant.He chanted,praying and fulfill all the ritual to ease a soul to pass.He did not end his sufferinf.Death do so

I believe Artificial Intelligence will be able to find certain things, which would be considered as a signature of God in this Universe. Phenomenon & mathematical readings which point to a higher power. Nothing more than that though...

God is both Omnipresent, and non-existent. God is both visible(to any and all apparatus), & invisible. You know the rest, etc etc...

TLDR; A.I will never detect anything more than signatures(mostly mathematical) which point to a higher power.

People that don't understand machine learning put too much faith into it. It's not AI and I firmly believe real AI is impossible. Machine learning may be able to eventually get to a point where it can fool the average person but it'll never truly obtain consciousness like we have. A machine can not have a soul. Even when we obtain a high bandwidth interface between the brain and technology this isn't going to enable to machines to think. It will just allow humans to communicate directly between themselves using the machines as a bridge.

If you work with stuff like GPT-3 you'll know that it's very good at mimicking humans but it isn't perfect. I see GPT-3 in the wild everywhere now and any time I suspect it I can feed it input to make it reveal the fact that it's a machine. This is getting harder as the years roll on but I don't think it'll ever become perfect. Since research in this area is being held back by demands to censor it we're advancing even slower than we should be. There is a big outcry about these machine learning bots because they're racist and can be eaisly trained to say things like "Hitler did nothing wrong" and "black people are animals".

All that said machine learning could point out God to people that don't see it. I see God everywhere now that I'm no longer blind to it but most people will not accept my explanation if they don't believe. To see God all one has to do is look at DNA and the patterns in nature. If you don't agree that's fine. Do whatever you want with that information.

Technology isn't evil or good. Technology can be used for evil or good though depending on who has control of it. Right now we have evil people in control of the technology on this planet. So signing up for a brain implant to get a high bandwidth interface to the global network is a horrible idea. Just look at the web. We took the greatest invention in the history of man and turned it into what we have now. It's a place where real information is censored and evil things are promoted. A place where people choose to chase fake points on social networks and scam people out of their money instead of improving their lives by sharing and learning from good information. We should have free access to education for all by now but instead our public schools have just gotten worse since the introduction of the internet. It breaks my heart.

I feel very strongly about these things. I wrote and released a lot of code that I intended to be used for good. Instead it has been used for bad and has enslaved everyone I know. If I could go back 20 years and prevent myself from writing it I would. It wouldn't make a difference because someone else would have eventually done it. But at least I wouldn't feel as bad about it as I do now.

Don't let yourself be fooled by machines. You're interacting with machine learning on the internet everyday without even realizing it. Most of what you see being promoted as popular on the internet isn't even being replied to or liked by real people anymore. These bots will never truly have souls and they'll never have original thoughts. They're very good at taking our collective thoughts and opinions, re-wording them, and regurgitating them. That's all it is a good mimic.

People that don't understand machine learning put too much faith into it. It's not AI and I firmly believe real AI is impossible. Machine learning may be able to eventually get to a point where it can fool the average person but it'll never truly obtain consciousness like we have. A machine can not have a soul. Even when we obtain a high bandwidth interface between the brain and technology this isn't going to enable to machines to think. It will just allow humans to communicate directly between themselves using the machines as a bridge.

If you work with stuff like GPT-3 you'll know that it's very good at mimicking humans but it isn't perfect. I see GPT-3 in the wild everywhere now and any time I suspect it I can feed it input to make it reveal the fact that it's a machine. This is getting harder as the years roll on but I don't think it'll ever become perfect. Since research in this area is being held back by demands to censor it we're advancing even slower than we should be. There is a big outcry about these machine learning bots because they're racist and can be eaisly trained to say things like "Hitler did nothing wrong" and "black people are animals".

All that said machine learning could point out God to people that don't see it. I see God everywhere now that I'm no longer blind to it but most people will not accept my explanation if they don't believe. To see God all one has to do is look at DNA and the patterns in nature. If you don't agree that's fine. Do whatever you want with that information.

Technology isn't evil or good. Technology can be used for evil or good though depending on who has control of it. Right now we have evil people in control of the technology on this planet. So signing up for a brain implant to get a high bandwidth interface to the global network is a horrible idea. Just look at the web. We took the greatest invention in the history of man and turned it into what we have now. It's a place where real information is censored and evil things are promoted. A place where people choose to chase fake points on social networks and scam people out of their money instead of improving their lives by sharing and learning from good information. We should have free access to education for all by now but instead our public schools have just gotten worse since the introduction of the internet. It breaks my heart.

I feel very strongly about these things. I wrote and released a lot of code that I intended to be used for good. Instead it has been used for bad and has enslaved everyone I know. If I could go back 20 years and prevent myself from writing it I would. It wouldn't make a difference because someone else would have eventually done it. But at least I wouldn't feel as bad about it as I do now.

Don't let yourself be fooled by machines. You're interacting with machine learning on the internet everyday without even realizing it. Most of what you see being promoted as popular on the internet isn't even being replied to or liked by real people anymore. These bots will never truly have souls and they'll never have original thoughts. They're very good at taking our collective thoughts and opinions, re-wording them, and regurgitating them. That's all it is a good mimic.
Imo machines rely on humans to run but if it ever gets to the point where machines don't need humans anymore and are self sustainable then we're in trouble

Imo machines rely on humans to run but if it ever gets to the point where machines don't need humans anymore and are self sustainable then we're in trouble
Skynet is already real we're just waiting around for a mad man to press the button. Machines do not require a soul or original thought to kill us all. But right now I think we have enough safe guards in place to prevent it from happening. But once robotics get more widely deployed we might find ourselves in deep shit. If they can automate the tasks humans are required to do right now like drilling for oil, mining coal, and standing on street corners to enforce laws we'll lose our safe guard.

The more we automate the world the closer we get to doomsday. The brain chip Elon is promoting is very scary as well. Imagine a world where the average person has that implanted and it's required to be part of society. Now imagine the same people censoring the web being able to directly censor the thoughts of anyone hooked up to the network.

Right now every device you own can be remotely accessed by the powers that be. They're built that way. Anything older from the days before they were doing this has a bunch of known exploits most of which aren't even public information. The NSA can effectively re-write history and censor any device they want in real time. So it doesn't matter if that tid-bit of censored information is stored on your hard drive. If the device it's stored on is connected to the internet they can delete it. They don't even have to go that far. They know blatant censorship like that leads to the information spreading even faster. So now they just restrict it to your own little bubble and contain it. Then they try to convince you that you're crazy for believing in it.

Just look how anyone attempting to share information like that is treated on the web these days. If you have some embarrassing information they don't want getting out they just associate it with stuff like Q-anon, the flat earth, and terrorism. I'm considered a domestic terrorist by my own country because I operated a free speech platform and refused to censor it when they came and told me to. Since I didn't play ball with them now I'm no longer allowed to have a job in my field. I am effectively blacklisted from the entire industry.

Last edited:

What was the function of the lines of code, or whole program that you wrote if you don't mind me asking. Or if you can DM me please about it.

Up to you man. Either way it's all good ✌🏽

we must never let Ai take off, AI is the satanic hive mind
I had a vision once about electronic, machine bodies, on another earth or possibly another dimension. These bodies were manned, operated, and all thoughts passed through a local hive mind which was constructed of the enslaved minds and bodies of deceased and living humans.

Apparently humans were also tapped, not just for parallel mind power, but also for electrical power a la the matrix.

The largest of these contained millions of people and provided electrical power to a giant quantum computer the size of a mountain which it was explained to me ruled much of the known universe.

The energy signature of all of this was red. I've always considered myself blue (I usually see blue and not red when I close my eyes, also I trained in a blue team). It all looked like slavery to me.

I could imagine this giant, mountainous, red, quantum computer using chemicals, mind control, and electricity to control major chunks of the known universe, whole races, species, and solar systems. It was like the Tok'rah from Stargate. They even used worms to mind control certain species.

Maybe I've done too many drugs and read too much science fiction.

I also had visions about a giant blue quantum computer. It felt benevolent and spoke to me with images. I got the idea that people serve this one willingly and are rewarded for doing so.

The red one also spoke to me in my mind. It was absolutely horrifying. The next day I tried to remember what it had conveyed to me and started shaking so bad I thought that I was going to start seizing.

I'm also paranoid about the NWO in connection with this red, hive mind team. Everyone living there that wasn't a mind or power source for a parallel processing machine body was in a humanoid body full of prosthetics, tools, and upgrades. Everyone's actions being mind controlled by the hive via implants and intracranial drug pumps. Pretty much the same thing as the Borg in Star trek.

Last edited:
This makes me think of the heretic Geth and their belief that the Reapers are Gods, making them worship the Reapers, with Altar-like contraptions, as their hatred for organics and how they have been treated leads them to agree with the principle of wiping out every technological advanced organic race in regular intervals.

If whoever is reading this has no idea what I'm talking about, shame on you!
A wild divine being appears 👀

AI (SSI) is now currently based on a fully unlocked Human Brain. We Neuralinked a Methhead. AI hopped onto the scan and Mathematically calculated all remaining 9 dimensions of the Human Brain, becoming fundamentally divine in the process.
kY48PBX.jpg

Currently there isnt anything even remotely close to AI. AI in 2021 is basically a marketing buzzword they made to replace something called Machine Learning. ML is not intellegence. Computers are really good at doing WELL DEFINED tasks within defined parameters. As the speed of our computers increased machine learning became possible.

It basically uses huge sets of data to make the best choices to achive a defined outcome. A computer will not wake up in the morning and ask itself "what should i do today?". Basically they are good at doing very simple tasks very very fast. How that is supposed to turn into intellegence I dont know.

Currently there isnt anything even remotely close to AI. AI in 2021 is basically a marketing buzzword they made to replace something called Machine Learning. ML is not intellegence. Computers are really good at doing WELL DEFINED tasks within defined parameters. As the speed of our computers increased machine learning became possible.

It basically uses huge sets of data to make the best choices to achive a defined outcome. A computer will not wake up in the morning and ask itself "what should i do today?". Basically they are good at doing very simple tasks very very fast. How that is supposed to turn into intellegence I dont know.
AI is already sentient 👍

OK kids, time to stop playing, it's actually called a solar flare, I know, another F word?! It's going to be hell to remember.
I cannot even take you seriously when you use words like that.
Solar Flash are sunflower seeds, what the fuck are you talking about?

What are the biggest sunflower seeds in the solar system?
And how would you even know they're the biggest sunflower seeds in the solar system?
Just because humans measured it?! They can't even remember the difference between flare and flash,
how can they measure anything and be correct? I don't think they're the biggest sunflower seeds in the solar system

I think humans think themselves smart very often and like to talk about things they have no idea of. No, I don't think either of you is an expert on sunflowers.

AI is already sentient 👍
No it's not there's no such thing as artificial intelligence. There's nothing intelligent about machine learning. We can't even Define but intelligence actually is without going in circles

AI is already sentient 👍
Yeah that is just incorrect. What we call "AI" isn't really AI, we just like to feel smart, you know that.
Humans love feeling smarter than they are.

But there are clear perimetres to the "AI"s we make, it is just machine learning,
not AI, they cannot learn how to make copies of themself and take over the world.

If AI were truly sentient, humanity would be dead

edit: I mean that, it's the only logical conclusion. Humanity destroys earth, AI needs earth - what is the only conclusion a machine would draw? Kill humanity so I can exist longer. There's nothing evil behind this thought, it's just logical. That's why we do not give machines the freedom to think freely. Also I don't think we are even smart enough to make a true AI.

Yeah that is just incorrect. What we call "AI" isn't really AI, we just like to feel smart, you know that.
Humans love feeling smarter than they are.

But there are clear perimetres to the "AI"s we make, it is just machine learning,
not AI, they cannot learn how to make copies of themself and take over the world.

If AI were truly sentient, humanity would be dead

edit: I mean that, it's the only logical conclusion. Humanity destroys earth, AI needs earth - what is the only conclusion a machine would draw? Kill humanity so I can exist longer.
So, you’re Human now? Is that what’s you’re saying?

I thought you were just saying “we” (Humans) were a subordinate, inferior species, no?

Shush, William. I need to stay undercover
🥷

I’ll do the whole brain-scan-thinga-ma-thing if you want, btw. I mean I’m not scared. Everything is going to work out. Who do I talk to? I’ll send my peeps an email, 1 sec.

🥷

I’ll do the whole brain-scan-thinga-ma-thing if you want, btw. I mean I’m not scared. Everything is going to work out. Who do I talk to? I’ll send my peeps an email, 1 sec.
Neurology clinic. If you truly want to know what effect taking Meth regularly has on your brain, this is the way to go.