• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will 36 mg of lope get me a opiate high from a naive person?

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Jw. I'm kinda upset at the diclazepam and wanting to get messed up. I don't have many drugs to choose from so I'm going with this.

Anyone. I'm thinking about taking my night time meds and saying screw it.

^this.

loperamide may help addicted people stave off withdrawal a little, but it is not safe to try to get high off.
high doses cause heart problems, but won't get you high. not worth the risk, or the constipation.

It helps with withdraw, please dont try to get high on loperamide :(

I hate when people say it helps with withdrawals that's such a misleading statement.

It helps with the shits, with to me does nothing for withdrawals overall, id actually rather shit for once and feel cleaner emptier

I hate when people say it helps with withdrawals that's such a misleading statement.

It helps with the shits, with to me does nothing for withdrawals overall, id actually rather shit for once and feel cleaner emptier

Sorry that it doesn't work for you, but in my very own experience and countless others whom I know as well, yes it does help with opioid withdrawal if you have nothing else. Is it the best route to take? Absolutely not. But if you have nothing else it can be a lifesaver. Nothing misleading about that statement.

If I am going to be going into WDs today, how much should I take?
^
Been 5-7 roxy a day habit

Actually loperamide does help with opiate withdrawals if enough is taken. In small doses it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier meaning the opiate receptors in your brain are not triggered, meaning no help with opiate withdrawals but people forget you have opiate receptors all over your body and it's medically proven high doses 70mg+ will flood your opioid receptors around your body and help with withdrawals. Also there was a medical report I found on google stating on massive doses like 100mg+ minute amounts can pass the BBB barrier but they weren't sure if the effects which were taking place were due to opioid receptors being flooded elsewhere in the body or the ones in the brain due to small amounts passing the blood brain barrier. It could be both, or it could be one or the other.

You can see many testimonials and data online about it, just take an hour to research it. Although I've still yet to use loperamide for withdrawals I did actually get 20mg for when I'm next facing it but I only got it for diarrhea but after doing research I found that taking 100mg+ can actually cause an opiate like high. Maybe it's dangerous though, didn't see many people say they had troubles with it though but that doesn't mean it is safe. Anyway here in the UK you can only get packs of 6 capsules containing 2mg each for around 3 pound (pretty expensive if you are wanting to take 100mg), I think that's down to it being an opiate so they restrict how much you can buy where as in the US you can get bottles of 100 capsules of 2mg for like 10$.

Either way, if you're planning on using it for withdrawals at 100mg doses etc I would just suggest buying co codamol and doing a CWE and tapering down as well as using 200-400mg ibuprofen every 4 hours for aches and pains and a loperamide each day if needed.

I would recommend staying away from Diphenhydramine for helping to sleep though as I and others from what I've read seem to feel like it potentiates opiate withdrawals and gives horrible RLS. If you are struggling to sleep and keep waking up in cold sweats which I get extremely badly when withdrawing I suggest amitriptyline 20-40mg before sleeping. Works wonders for me but you do tend to wake up feeling a bit groggy and tired and adding that onto the fatigued state you are already in from opiates it can be a bit annoying. I still prefer the full nights sleep and feeling extra shitting than waking up every 30 minutes drenched in sweat though. Xanax can help also but as everyone knows it's a benzo and is extremely addictive and can cause it's withdrawals which tend to be worse than opiates. Go ahead if you know you can handle the stuff without going down the wrong path but I feel amitriptyline does exactly the same job just leaves you feeling a bit shitty on the morning.

I think the best think you can do while withdrawing though is keeping busy. 'Idle hands are the devils workshop', this quote is painfully true when it comes to drug addiction.

Either way it's a proven fact that loperamide does help either at normal doses of 2mg for diarrhea which we all know is one of the negative effects from stopping opiates abruptly or at higher doses of at least 70mg (from mose user reports I've read) because it floods opioid receptors elsewhere in the body.

Last edited: