• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Wildest sex acts while on drugs that you have done

Dead drunk one night in Nagasacki Japan I stumbled into a shemale bar, bars in japan are quite small, there were maybe twenty people in there altogether, just shemales and a few japanese girls there for a laugh I imagine. Anyways, they were pretty excited to see a twenty year old american come in, one of the shemales grabbed me and sat down with me pouring me a beer, she grabbed my cock within moments. I'm not bragging, but american penises in general are larger than most japanese, and she was pretty impressed, so impressed she whipped it out and got everyone in the bar to come and see, and they were not shy, including the party of true females, I think everyone in the bar grabbed my cock at some point. Anyways, the night ended with me going back to a "love hotel" with one of the lady boys who had an ample supply of poppers, which I had never tried before, they make for great anal sex, that's all I got on this one.

Girlfriend Out on Ambien.... Sick i know but she didn't mind she was nypho any way :)

Vs.

10 hits of acid for me and 5 for the gf....one crazy night of both of butt naked in the house exploring each other and listening to some good music we both where gone for 12 hours easy

My wildest sex acts are usually driven by pure libido. Drugs don't increase the depravity of the activity, in my case.

Okay this is pretty tame but I just had to contribute because it's so weird to me.

On Facebook this chick adds me, wants to take me out for a date. She comes to my place, takes me out to get coffee, insists that she pays for my chai latte, and then we head back. She then gives me 12 adderalls and a BJ, then leaves and texts me "thanks!."

So I got a free latte, drugs, a BJ and a thank you from literally doing nothing...

Two days after we hung out again, just straight fucked and then she left and I have avoided her because she's clearly mentally deranged.

well long story short me and my ex were on about 4 tabs each of those white sunflower double sided tabs...." pretty sure it was mda but it was good none the less" and we were so filled with harmones and this wonderful substance that we litterally ripped off our cloths and began having the most intence sex. now at this point i was driving in a bad neighborhood and we had jus pulled over to the sidewalk infront of all these houses. it was about 10 pm so it was dark but the street was well lit. now this must have been going on for about a half an hour when i hear a loud knock on my window.startled and twisted on mda i jumped out of the car buck naked with a masive hardon to be greeted by a cop who had been watching our little escapades for about 15 mins

an oral sex orgy on x involving 4 girls and 2 guys (who are all best friends) that was AMAZING!!

picked up jailbait in a club on mescaline and alcohol, brought him home and sodomised him bareback using housemates olive oil spread as lube (i was seeing the scene from last tango in paris- i was marlon brando). really fucking passionate and kinky, remember when i fully penetrated this guy i felt that i wasn't enough "inside" of him for my liking and trying to push my balls into his arse. haha

nearly broke the bed, i remember leaning back in a bid to lift him upright with my cock like a sex puppet (i'm average size but like a solid rock that can hold a lot of tension). ouch is all i can say.

next moring during conversation i asked him something random and in the middle of the sentence the words "in school" came out. i was thinking fuck! when you pick up someone in a club you dont expect them to be going to school. ads a bit of a trainspotting feel to the fun.

Sounds fun.

Okay, so my friend and I when we were in high school each take a good amount of xanax while driving to a party. By the time we are there were both seeing double. We are talking with two girls and end up getting both of them into a closet. While were in there our friend guards the door and gives us a bottle of booze. We shut off the lights and each start macing on our chicks. My girl is on the rag so I got bored with making out and keep getting kicked by feet so i shine my cell phone light over towards my friend only to see his bare ass and legs straight up as he pumps into the little chick like there is no tomorrow. So at this point I want to smoke a cigarette more than I want to be in this weird situation any longer and I exit. Well little did we know but the chick my friend is fucking has a boyfriend, THAT IS AT THE PARTY. (We didn't know this) So once my friend gets off, he craws out of the closet naked, but wrapped in a blanket, still fucked up off xanax and booze. Sits on a table looking fucking out of it with a little satisfied smirk on his face while smokes a cigarette. Well out of nowhere comes the boyfriend and sucker punches my friend and gets knocked out cold and hits his head on a table on his way down to the floor. Im in the other room but catch the guy leaving and beat the fuck out of his face. My friend had no idea where he was, who anyone was, or even who he was. So the night ends by us taking his to the hospital and me passing out in the waiting area. Ah...high school.

when i was at uni, i came back to my halls, we were both pissed out of our heads.. so i suggesed we do it in the campus bar... it was sweeeet

Alcohol - Four girls and two guys, VERY fun
Speed - Long drawn out sessions with all the wrong people (brother-in-law's GF was the worst. I was in the middle of a divorce, but still a really sketch situation) >.<
MDMA - Too many to count. Since we're home-rollers, it's usually a super sexy event.

An MDMA example: Everyone has just peaked and can move again, no one has any clothes left (3 girls, 2 guys). I'm laying on my bed cuddling with the single girl while the other guy is stuck in the shower, while my GF and his wife are making out in the other room. The noises they make are so inspiring, my friend decides she wants to go down on me. The girls wander in and see this, and decide to sit down and watch for a bit. They start having sex next to us, which turns into a little oral sex orgy. By the time the other guy finally gets out of the shower, we're all just cuddling again. We tell him what he missed and his response is "darn, the shower was really awesome though!"

*SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH*

i REALLY miss sex!!

SURGERY SUCKS!!! >=|

lol like I wanna cry this is horrible, stupid appendix

I was in the attic of my boyfriends home, technically in his brother's room. His brother had left to go do something and we anticipated him taking a while. We took the opportunity for me to give him oral sex. Once he finished I walked down stairs with his load still in my mouth. I was pretty fucking stoned and get really quiet. I round the corner to go into the bathroom and in the darkened hallway nearly walk right into his mother.

She had no idea it was me and asked who was there. I immediately had the slosh my mouthful about in a way as to not make it apparent I had something in my mouth. It was mortifying I tell you. I made it to the bathroom after she asked another question that I managed to answer despite my speech impediment.

I'm still waiting for my luck to run out with that woman, when she finally turns the door know to quickly without identifying herself and she catches me red handed with her son.