• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Wife Only Has Sex With Black Guys Now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I would hate a marriage like that.

Are you suicidal?

Yeah I don't really understand a marriage or relationship like this either? Is Scottmac's wife wealthy, and he's kept or something? Or do they have kids together and stay together because of them? Or does Scottmac love his wife and want her to be happy and thinks that eventually she'll stop having sex with other men and start having sex again with him?

I think she has his balls in a jar that she keeps in her designer hand bag.

I bet she spends all his money on her too.

Damn yo, his pimp hand is fucking weak.

That is the bad type of 3some for a straight man and I would not do that for any woman unless she was a multi-millionaire, no prenup, and a one time thing.

Scottmac, if your account is real and not a troll you need to make it clear to her whilst fulfilling her fantasies you would quite like to fuck her too. If not you will wind up snapping eventually, or she'll leave you for one of the big black guys. One or the other.

I just think I'll stop posting here. I think the age gap if you guys are in your late teens and early 20's don't have a grasp on cuckolding yet and it's turn on. Especially when your wife if fucking hung black studs.

But thanks for replying to all.

Can a moderator delete this twhole thread?

I understand that you are an old guy, who is married to a pretty fit chick. And that your turn on is probably letting her fuck you, in every single way. Wallet included. You get a kick out of it all though, it's not my idea of fun. Watching the chick I want to be with getting banged left right and centre by everyone but me. That sounds just great. 8(

I just think I'll stop posting here. I think the age gap if you guys are in your late teens and early 20's don't have a grasp on cuckolding yet and it's turn on. Especially when your wife if fucking hung black studs.

Well they might be able to, but they won't.

It might be a turn on to you but it would not be to me.

I am 30 by the way. I know what cuckholding is and well I don't think you enjoy it as much as your wife tells you that you do.

So I really don't get your original post. You want to share your wife's journey to enjoying fucking african men more than you? That is more of a blog thing tbh. If you want to start a cuckhold appreciation thread, that might be the thing for you.

I think you want to see if anyone else really is in to this. It might be a genuine thing. My guess and it is just my guess is that your wife forced this on you and now you sit in the corner or closet and wank while your wife fucks random black guys. Maybe you want to turn this into penthouse forum.

I will say this though. I think fantasy and fetish dominate your relationship with your wife and that she probably dominates you and that your marriage probably fucking sucks. I would never let a woman I was intimate with do that. I mean she could but not with me. I would be done.

So yeah I dumped a chick for trying to get me to have a mmf 3-some and she got mad about the whole double standard issue but hey, I just hung up the phone.

It sounds like a miserable marriage. Is you wife controlling? Are you a submissive male? Extremely 'henpecked?' Bullied and abused emotionally and financially?

you can delete your first post of the tread quite easily. the whole thread will go

it does sound like over time you got pushed out of the sex to being the outsider.

there are loads of cuckolding threads, but do you ever have normal sex with her? just for the intimacy? or does that not turn you on anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.