Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

wierd weed in melb

you can smoke pcp im quite sure.. could be wrong
but i think you can
lol smokey did in friday

Stylin, I think he meant that there may have been PCP residue in the bag.. is this right? Ah well.. it could be a number of things, but most likely I'd say strong weed :)
I want some white widow :)

noc_turnal and I shared just over half a cone of some nice weed not long ago. We felt some strong effects of the weed and decided that it should be stored in a lead-lined case, and even then Superman could smell it if the case was stored in the cupboard.
ermmmm, yeah... good weed.
:)

For sure u can smoke PCP, only thing though is that it will give u irreversible brain damage, but if that is of no concern then smoke away! P.S had friend who went to amsterdam and puffed on WW, said it was verrry goooood! Not the best though- actually purchased in melb it was completely black like a piece of seaweed or something. Anyway that shit kicks ass, stoned for 1.5 days of two cones (normal intake= fucking too much weed) Goddamn Mullpiggery!

If you felt anything off smoking (wasting) acid then I'd attribute it to the placebo effect.
As for pcp giving you permenant brain damage the instant you smoke it. That is laughable. And lets not get into another argument about the validity of Olney's Legions and disassociatives.

Message received and understood, viva el presidente! At least let us come to a compromise, where one can state with a high degree of certainty that PCP is far more dangerous and less well understood than other dissociatives such as DXM or K.