• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

wierd weed expericed

dingercc

Bluelighter
last night me and 2 mates got some weed for free of my mates dealer about 3 grams i havnt smoked in a month so i thought i was going completely fuck me up! we all had about a gram each i normally only have 0.5 grams and im fucked! anyways its really hard to explain the experience i had nothing was slow montion or anythink my vision was perfect and i could think straight had a clear head similar to how it is when on ecstasy.i didnt feel the overwelming weed feel wen yu get massive head rushes. i just got a warm feeling in my chest and a cold tingly feeling in my legs.and i had the motovasion to get up and walk around the streets and stuff and i never have that when i smoke weed just wanna sit there watch a movie.
1 of my mates also felt the same as me he described it as a body high my other mate was completey fucked was so stoned.
the weed i smoked had more of and ecstasy feeling to it instead of a normal weed high has any 1 else expericed anythink like this?

It's probably just a different strain than you usually get, with a different ratio of cannabinoids. Not all varieties of apple taste the same. Not all varieties of marijuana feel the same. People have bred this plant to have a wide range of effects now. Some have come up with strains that feel speedy or trippy, if you can believe it.

If you didn't like the effect, be sure to tell the guy you bought it from that you don't want any more from that same batch.

It's probably just a different strain than you usually get, with a different ratio of cannabinoids. Not all varieties of apple taste the same. Not all varieties of marijuana feel the same. People have bred this plant to have a wide range of effects now. Some have come up with strains that feel speedy or trippy, if you can believe it.

If you didn't like the effect, be sure to tell the guy you bought it from that you don't want any more from that same batch.

dude yea ill take 3 hits from my pipe and over do it lol had sum that made me trip almost i was soo laffy i couldnt breeth good shit is getting better:) and i no wut ur saying about the x like feeling like the other day i felt so damb good from 3 f..king hits untill i passed out and wen i awoke still felt kinda good

i can believe it

Actually that insane headrush is 1 of the major reasons why I smoke, just reminds me of other rushes... I love it.

Sounds like you had a Sativa. Sativas are much more of a heady and energetic high, whereas Indicas are more of your stereotypical sit on the couch and watch a movie high, otherwise known as "stoned".

You were just really, really high on a good Sativa is what it sounds like.

Much love,
stonedandrolling89

Sometimes when I get much more than I usually do, it feels very different, much like what you described. I don't know why but I don't feel the affects quite as much, or maybe I just don't notice them. Maybe that's what happened here.

Probably just a different strain though.

I don't like weed that makes me feel like an acid trip.

The bud I have now is stronger than I like. I prefer something mellow. I don't think I'd like the stuff 'dingercc' descibes.
Kinda like 120 proof rum or 100 proof schnapps. Just because it's stronger doesn't mean better.