⫸STICKY⫷ Why you shouldn't abuse Ketamine (nsfw photos)

Yeah one time my dealer had filthy hands as he is a plumber and I'd gone round soon as he finished work, not that's any excuse for him having black hands, I was so disgusted by his hands that I was to scared to IM the K so just sniffed it lol, how did you know MSG was in it, does that dissolve as if its K? Or didn't you know till a lump came?
It dissolves in water - well with heat it did anyway, i usually heat my shots because of how strong i make them/i dont have the patience to wait a few minutes for the k to dissolve by itself once its in the spoon 🤦‍♂️

It dissolves in water - well with heat it did anyway, i usually heat my shots because of how strong i make them/i dont have the patience to wait a few minutes for the k to dissolve by itself once its in the spoon 🤦‍♂️
Jesus dude.... the more of this thread I read the more I’m noticing the fact my mouth is open in amazement at your still being a functioning human.

Ha ha ha... yeah... tbh you’re not too functioning up top like... you still manage though ya tosser 😝😝😝
I am quite stupid.
For example today I've forgotten to hit the needle exchange before it shut FFS. Even though I literally mentioned on here a few hours ago I was going to go 😒
Can't score until midnight anyway, I'm sure I can find someone willing to trade some fresh pins for a hit by then.

I cook it up as if its heroin lol, didn't know it dissolves without heat
Crystal takes a good few minutes, quicker if you crush to dust first. And even quicker if you use warm/hot water, then just stir.
'cooked' k or 'recooked' as you call it (the powder not the crystals) will dissolve pretty quick in cold with a good stir though, but I think shooting that is a less intense rush, not sure why. But its rarer to get the minty taste when you shoot when you shoot that as apposed to shooting crystal, ime.

what you going to do now if you can't get needles, snort it lol?
Nah fuck that, I'll get some. Or i might not even score.
Thats how bad the needle fixation is tbh and how shit snorting is after IVing for a while.
My nose is really bad condition aswel tbh big hole in septum so id really rather not.
Worst comes to worse I have a calpol oral syringe ill plug it

I thought its best to heat it to boil off bacteria and also I don't crush it because the less contact it has with my bedside table, which is what I use to crush it up and snort from and my cutting up card etc the better lol I'm so paranoid about dirt

how shit snorting is after IVing for a while

Yeah I can see that, snorting seems a waste of good K, especially if you've only got a gram and you know it won't do much

I thought its best to heat it to boil off bacteria
I always thought this too.
Some people agree.
Some people say you shouldn't because it can allow cuts to dissolve into the solution 🤷‍♂️

Its good to be a sterility freak.
I personally (if I'm inside) like to boil the kettle, pour some into a clean mug, let it cool off a little bit, then ill attach a filter onto the empty rig, draw up water through the filter, remove filter, throw away.
Squirt water into spoon/cooker (if its not new ill alcohol wipe it, then rinse with boiling water)
Because the water is already warm it'll dissolve easily/come back to the boil with little heat. Fresh filter, draw up.
Unscrew needle head. Put new one on.
Let rig cool down (or well, force it to - i usually hold it by the needle end (with needle cap on) and run the barrel/plunger end under the cold tap because yeah impatient)
Shoot. Smile. Fall over. Repeat. 😂

Other times if course its not possible to be this sterile and that doesnt stop me. But thats my 'ideal' ritual.

Some people agree.
Some people say you shouldn't because it can allow cuts to dissolve into the solution 🤷‍♂️

Its good to be a sterility freak.
I personally (if I'm inside) like to boil the kettle, pour some into a clean mug, let it cool off a little bit, then ill attach a filter onto the empty rig, draw up water through the filter, remove filter, throw away.
Squirt water into spoon/cooker (if its not new ill alcohol wipe it, then rinse with boiling water)
Because the water is already warm it'll dissolve easily/come back to the boil with little heat. Fresh filter, draw up.
Unscrew needle head. Put new one on.
Let rig cool down (or well, force it to - i usually hold it by the needle end (with needle cap on) and run the barrel/plunger end under the cold tap because yeah impatient)
Shoot. Smile. Fall over. Repeat. 😂

Other times if course its not possible to be this sterile and that doesnt stop me. But thats my 'ideal' ritual.
all that work to run the barrel under cold water ffs... lol... 🙈

all that work to run the barrel under cold water ffs... lol... 🙈
Yeah so? I dry it with tissue and wipe it with an alcohol wipe afterwards bruh 💁‍♂️
And i make sure the cold water doesnt go anywherw near the needle end of the barrel bruh!
Then set it down on a clean plate, wash my hands, alcohol wipe my site, and the tips of my fingers bruh!

Forgot to mention that didn't i bruh!! 😂

Yeah so? I dry it with tissue and wipe it with an alcohol wipe afterwards bruh 💁‍♂️
And i make sure the cold water doesnt go anywherw near the needle end of the barrel bruh!
Then set it down on a clean plate, wash my hands, alcohol wipe my site, and the tips of my fingers bruh!

Forgot to mention that didn't i bruh!! 😂
One drop is all it takes! 😘 Edit: bruh

One drop is all it takes! 😘 Edit: bruh
Gotta be careful bruh!

Nah but the whole sterile thing i really enjoy/enforce on others who do it around me.
Laying it all out nice n clean n clinical.
Like playing doctor for real 👨‍⚕️💉

DR. J IS IN SESSION BITCHES NOW LET ME SEE A SHOW OF SWABS OR WE AINT PLAYING BALL

What's the ketamine experience like for you (besides the blacking out part)? What makes it so enjoyable?
That kind of abuse isn't very common I think, you usually see it with stuff like opiates, stims and alcohol but not with ketamine. I'm genuinely curious

I'm one of those people who don't like ketamine at all lol, kinda weird because I like most drugs, but even nitrous was much more enjoyable to me.

What's the ketamine experience like for you (besides the blacking out part)? What makes it so enjoyable?
That kind of abuse isn't very common I think, you usually see it with stuff like opiates, stims and alcohol but not with ketamine. I'm genuinely curious

I'm one of those people who don't like ketamine at all lol, kinda weird because I like most drugs, but even nitrous was much more enjoyable to me.
He is a wonder tbh.

Some people say you shouldn't because it can allow cuts to dissolve into the solution

And on that note I'm going to throw away my needles and cookers, fuck that, nope not happening

I've just got back from picking up a gram off a mate who knows a guy and this stuff is dusty ass shit, I knew it was cut to fuck after 2 lines at my mates that didn't do shit or taste of anything, I'm not injecting this, I'm so fucking annoyed I'm not made of money, and it's through a mate so what can I do apart from piss n moan on here lol

Sorry I rambled on but you've scared me strait now, first then I get this shite ass K, I then sit down go on my phone and see your post about cuts dissolving and then @PrincessDiz saying all it takes is a drop, now I'm more scared than ever

I won't miss trying to sneakily cook up a shot while my sons asleep, thinking he's going to walk in any minute

And on that note I'm going to throw away my needles and cookers, fuck that, nope not happening

I've just got back from picking up a gram off a mate who knows a guy and this stuff is dusty ass shit, I knew it was cut to fuck after 2 lines at my mates that didn't do shit or taste of anything, I'm not injecting this, I'm so fucking annoyed I'm not made of money, and it's through a mate so what can I do apart from piss n moan on here lol

Sorry I rambled on but you've scared me strait now, first then I get this shite ass K, I then sit down go on my phone and see your post about cuts dissolving and then @PrincessDiz saying all it takes is a drop, now I'm more scared than ever

I won't miss trying to sneakily cook up a shot while my sons asleep, thinking he's going to walk in any minute
Literally all it takes is a drop and that’s the truth. I’ve said it time and time again but @jhjhsdi is a bit of a wonder and how he’s still functioning is pretty crazy, truly. I’m not joking when I say he’s atypical. So do not measure yourself against him nor should anyone. His use would kill/disable most people I’d imagine.

I'm legit to scared to IM now, I was already worried after I'd IM so I'd feel the injection site the day after to see if its hot, what with that and trying to hide the fact I inject from my son it's not worth it, I already took my stuff from under my bed and hid it away in a draw as he's trying to find something he's lost and I freaked out he'd look under my bed!

Yeah I'll stick to snorting it and wasting loads as I can just imagine what my doctor would say if I got an abscess, how would I explain that, I'm already not allowed anything for my fibromyalgia because I'm an ex addict

So this post was very good harm reduction as I'm done with needles lol