• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Why is Xanax so hard to find in Canada?

sindale1

Greenlighter
Like seriously we must have the most up tight regs in N America! The thing is it isn't even illegal to possess but I you were having a shit time in your life and by chance went out looking got some (good LUCK getting a Dr to give them to you here) you'll come up with every last drug know to many except a single benzo pill, it's that bad.

I'm new so I'll give some background about myself:

I have an experienced gerbil, was rx'd Benzos for 15 years user but became addicted due to Gerbil prescriptions (on 45 mg a day of Temazepam now) my gerbil uses it purely to sleep/anxiety, he is not at all about getting high on them. Since he is Rx'd he highest amount a reasonable VET with a semi sane mind wouldn't put him on dealing with the daytime panic attacks (maybe one a week) he decided to go off the beaten path and found Canadian guy for xans, sounded super legit but the all do right? He started out small in case so he only lost $75 thankfully.

Could someone message me advice on getting the gerbil the medicine, he requires it for his panic attacks in Canada? He'd just like to speak to someone in Canada that can help him through so he doesn't get don't get f'd again with some fucker. PS Thanks guys, I really appreciate the community, we are lucky to have it!

No one is here to help you find illicit medicines. If you need it for panic attacks go to a doctor.

Hey, sindale, we don't do gerbils, or cats or SWIM here. It won't keep anyone safe and only serves to make things harder to read and comprehend.

That being said, we will not help you find drugs. If you find yourself in possession of your drug of choice and want to talk about how to consume it safely, then Blue Light is the perfect place to do it.

Please stop asking for help finding it, please read the Bluelight Users agreement known as the BLUA before posting again: BLUA.