• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why is meth use looked down upon?

Depends on the individual in my opinion. I've met meth heads, who still lives, in spite of their house always looking like it's under construction. I've met meth heads that are neat and tidy and has a 9-5 job in a desk, I've seen destructive meth heads, crackheads, and I've seen crackheads that can control their use. I've also seen heroin users like that. It all depends on the individual in my honest opinion. I myself, have gone out of control on heroin and methamphetamine.

meth/heroin/crack ect are all highly addictive and neurotoxic, addiction sets in rapidly and the drug destroys your body. i wouldn't touch any of that stuff and don't know anyone who would, it exists over here but its not as prevalent as in the us. why don't you switch to ecstasy, it's not very toxic or addictive but the high is amazing.

I used to do ecstasy and abused to shit outa it was addicted to it like no other drug I needed it it was worse then my coke addiction worse the me using meth and I would use it 4-5 times a week and there were horrible effects on my brain definitely some brain damage as I was just retarded or etarded I would read a page of a book and I could read the words but my brain wouldn't associate a meaning with the words so I wouldn't no what I read I couldn't think of words to speak so I would just say yea or no for about 3 months after I quit and slowly everything got better

Ecstasy is no cake walk compared to meth or crack or heroin if u abuse it like people abuse these drugs it will have the same if not worse effects on you hell I had worse effects then abusing meth does IME I'm not a fuckin walkin zombie after a meth binge like I am on e I would walkinto walls and shit I was almost brain dead I swear e is not a "healthier" drug in any way hell it has methamphetamine in the chemical compound and not addictive try telling the to me when I couldn't function without another 5 pills since my tolerance went sky high

The fact that people seem to say Hitler used it sure does not help either. :p

But I see what you are saying, it's just the % of Meth users who are no real/dangerous problem to anyone else is very low if, as others have said, they are on a 9 day bender with zero sleep in god knows how long. Not sleeping sends people mad at the best of times, so make it down to a super strong stimulant and you have a recipe for disaster. :\

Its too good to be true. Good parts stop working after a bit, and then you're left with just a shell of a body to haul around. plus lucifer smokes crystal . didn't you know?

Its too good to be true. Good parts stop working after a bit, and then you're left with just a shell of a body to haul around. plus lucifer smokes crystal . didn't you know?

Hahah good one

But I no war u mean ill haven't gotten as high as those first couple times but also might be from tolerance build up since after those first few times I've been using heavier

been doing it since I was 17. So ten years. Just keep reading about the bad shit and eventually you'll start to understand how damaging it is. sex orgasm releases 150 dopamine catche'thingys - and meth releases 350-400, So much more that it will cause damage to your brain/central nervous system at times. Your brain rewires itself and 'downregulates' its dopamine receptors so that when you dose (and when you dont!) life just isn't as good until you stay clean long enough (at which point i usually go back and start using again)

So its a cycle a vicious cycle.

Have you read about ppl picking their faces off? Morgalines or something. I never even got close but some of my friends would start picking. its fucking evilness.

Do you think the stigma surrounding meth changed depending on the country? Here in Melbourne, Australia, meth is the norm for people around my age (20), yet GHB is completely frowned upon as people believe it's ruined the nightlife culture in my city. I reckon there's alot of factors as to the way in which it's viewed, it depends on a range of things based on the user, appearance, personality, whether or not they can maintain a 'normal' lifestyle whilst on the drug. We're starting to be called 'methbourne' it's that bad, but at the same, although a very large population of people are users compared to other states in the country, most of the time you wouldn't be able to pick a shardhead from your average white collared worker....

Here is my 2 cents.. all I've got to say is, meth probably deserves all the negativity it gets. I mean it makes sense. It does horrible things to people their is no denying that.

From experience, I refused to touch meth since I first started experimenting with drugs when I was teen. I finally caved in and tried it once when I was 19, smoked it and it sent me into a world of paranoia hell. I absolutely hated it and wanted it to end ASAP! Literally, I thought the cops were after me when I was staying at motel since the motel room phone kept ringing so I ran out of there so damn fast and got another motel room like 50 miles away, one that appeared to be secluded. I was in Montana at the time. That was the first time I had ever done it mind you, doesn't seem like a fun drug does it?

About a year ago, a good trustworthy friend of mine came to visit me. He had some meth on him unexpectedly, also a lot of weed. So we smoked our asses off and just got really baked. He broke out the meth and offered it to me and I said yeah but only a little.
I snorted a small line which he said would get me tweaking but I barely felt it. Keep in mind I had zero tolerance of any kind of amphetamine or stimulant of any kind at the time. I then asked him for more, like way more. He happily obliged and we went to town. I can't say how much we did because I had no idea how much crystal weighed down at the time I was ignorant of everything about meth then. Regardless, I felt godlike, that high was ridiculous. What happened was we kept doing lines and I asked if he wanted to smoke it. He had never done so but agreed. We had all the proper tools to do so so we broke out the pipe and wow... Best night of my life, I never wanted it to end.

After that, all I could think about was Meth and how great that was, this went on for weeks. I went out and the hunt for it, after what seemed forever I started finding hook ups and the rest is history from there. So I guess I've been smoking meth now for about a year straight on a pretty regular basis. I still use an assortment of other drugs and while those are fun and I do my best to be safe, they NEVER give me what Meth gives me, not even MDMA or whatever the hell. Only one of my friends knows about it and he bitched so much to the point where I lied to him and said I quit it for good.

I still smoke meth daily (well I try) and I still love that rush about it. Whenever I think about the rush, that's what scares me the most. I know I'm addicted to it yet I just can't wait to do more almost every day. None of my friends know. They're all obsessed with smoking weed with Xanax which I'm not judging or anything but they typically can't tell when I'm sped out and if I start tweaking bad I always make up excuses to leave. I wouldn't say it's been a year of hell, but at the same time... it's been one hell of a fucking year, my life felt like it was falling apart 6 months ago until I got help from my doctor and I've been taking better care of my body lately and eating better including daily exercise. I ride a bike for cardio and I have weights at home I lift.

Anyways I'm ranting,
all in all, as much of a hypocrite I may sound for saying this, Meth is fucking horrible and honestly, I'm not nearly as deep in as others I've seen... It's a scary, soul stealing drug. Moderation is key with everything... Meth has been my biggest battle with with "moderation" my entire life, I'll leave it at that.

Long story short, if I could go back in time and never do Meth, I'd do it.

Well, I'm not a meth user but I think the reason it gets a bad rep is because of how it makes people act, but also how it makes them look. I mean, those mug shots of people being arrested on a regular basis showed the devastating effects of this drug; the weight loss, the scabs, 'meth mouth' and the soulless, dead eyes. The following is a poem I read about meth, apparently written by a woman who was arrested for drug charges. It answers your questions quite nicely.

My Name: "Is Meth"

I destroy homes, I tear family's apart, take your children, and that's just the start.
I'm more costly than diamonds, more precious than gold,
The sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.

If you need me, remember I'm easily found, I live all around you - in schools and in town
I live with the rich; I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door.

I'm made in a lab, but not like you think,
I can be easily made under the kitchen sink;
In your child's closet; even in the woods,
If this scares you to death, it certainly should.

I have many names, but there's one you know best,
I'm sure you've heard of me, my name is meth.

My power is awesome; try me you'll see,
But if you do, you may never break free.

Just try me once and I might let you go,
But try me twice, and I'll own your soul.

When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie,
You do what you have to -- just to get high.
The crimes you'll commit for my narcotic charms
Will be worth the pleasure you'll feel through your lungs, nose, and arms.

You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad,
When you see their tears, you should feel sad.
But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised,
I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways.

I take kids from parents, and parents from kids,
I turn people from God, and separate friends.
I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride,
I'll be with you always -- right by your side.

You'll give up everything - your family, your home,
Your friends, your money, then you'll be alone.
I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give,

When I'm finished with you, you'll be lucky to live.
If you try me be warned - this is no game,
If given the chance, I'll drive you insane.

I'll ravish your body, I'll control your mind,
I'll own you completely, your soul will be mine.

The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed,
The voices you'll hear, from inside your head.
The sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see,
I want you to know, these are all gifts from me.

But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart,
That you are mine, and we shall not part.
You'll regret that you tried me, they always do,
But you came to me, not I to you.

You knew this would happen, many times you were told,
But you challenged my power, and chose to be bold.
You could have said no, and just walked away,
If you could live that day over, now what would you say?

I'll be your master, you will be my slave,
I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave.

Now that you have met me, what will you do?
Will you try me or not? It's all up to you.
I can bring you more misery than words can tell,

Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell.

i have done meth for 2 years i own my own company have all my teeth no sores on face u have to do it not let it dou

First off Meth isn't for everyone. Anyone prone to adddiction should stay away from meth. The outlook society has on meth is generated from media emphasizing long term addicts with dangerous lifestyles. We all imagine the 6 day bingers with scars and fried hair, but that's the extreme of meth use and meth addiction. The media does not portray the moderate users who are still able to function in a average everyday life. Media and propaganda is the main contributor to eerie aura of meth.

8)
If you post a poem on BL, expect to feel flame
Particularly if the poem is especially lame

I'd write more verses, but I can't think what to write
Cause all that meth use left me not bright

Last edited:
8)
If you post a poem on BL, expect to feel flame
Especially if the poem is especially lame

I'd write more verses, but I can't think what to write
Cause all that meth use left me not bright

Ha! This almost made having to read the lame poem worthwhile... nice!

Because of the meth head rednecks blowing their arms off making shake 'n' bake. People get a little nervous when they hear about the things like the ingredients used to make it, the toxic fumes, explosions happening from making it, meth induced psychosis happening to some of the users... Not to say I haven't tried a little meth once or twice, I just saw the effects it had on people I know who used it a lot and decided it wasn't worth it.

In all the years I've used meth, I have never picked, let myself go, or any nasty shit like that. There are some nasty ass mother fuckers in every walk of life, not just meth. Hell, I like to say I slam with glam on the cam. What I mean is I keep my shit up and it's the individual, NOT the drug that is to blame. I enjoy the injection and the sexual state that lasts for hours after a shot. I have no shame in my game.

Cos it's cheap and dirty. Even good see-through glass shit is dirty. Don't care what it's base is. It's shit, it's cheap, it's dirty.

You do stupid shit on it, you can ruin your reputation within weeks on it.

It's so looked down upon because it generally fucks ppl up a lot quicker than other drugs, especially if the person is a drug noob and falls in love with it after his/her first twirl of the pipe.

Cuz of this..
rsz_9635180-standard.jpg

:\