• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why is E so expensive???

Hamlet, If you want to go below $1 per pill, you have to go straight to the source, try hitting the seals and walruses up...I hear they get pills at twenty cents each...plus GST
wink.gif

------------------
Toeing the line vs. the "E-Conspiracy"

Drugs have a standard price. You probably knew how much ecstacy cost long before you ever did it, and probably before you ever saw it. People told me, "You know ecstacy? That stuff's like $25 a hit". So when I finally bought some, that's how much I expected to pay.
It's no different with weed or any other drug. Why is a quarter $40-$50? Why is an ounce around $100? Because that's the standard price. Who are you going to complain to?

Because like idiots we are willing to spend 20 bucks on it.... so they charge us 20 bucks for it.
nat
------------------
I don't know about you Miss Kitty, but I'm feeling MUCH yummier.
[This message has been edited by atomicgirl98 (edited 07 July 2000).]

Hey, I have an idea........
Why don'a all of us on this bulletin board grow up, become politicians, legalize this shit, and lower the price?????
Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all........I'm out.
------------------
...What DoEsn'T Kill...
...Us Only MakEs ThE...
...HEad FattEr.....

This is a very simple question to answer. I have taken several economics classes and I have learned but one thing!!
People will only sell pills at whatever price you are willing to pay. Most everybody out there who rolls is willing to pay $20 a pill or a little less if bought in bulk.
Stop buying and the price will drop dramatically. But, we all know that's not going to happen!!!

you are all idiots. the reason why ecstasy costs $20 is because there are 5 middle men involved, the chemist, the mafia, the smuggler, the high profile dealer, and your regular everyday drug dealer until a normal person buys it.
------------------
Let's Roll!

Are you talkin US?
If I buy like 20 its $400 for top of the line shit! thats 20 a peaice .. If i were to sell them they would be about $30 a peice around here.. or $25. Not a good drug to deal. Unless you get directly from the maker. wicth would sell it to you for around $5 a peice. or less. Remember E has to be shipped around alot!! theres alot of work for one pill!

the e in prague was 5 bucks each
and mushrooms are legal
nuff said
i think we all should move there
smile.gif

------------------
'all thats supportin
is the rhyme
and the bass'

paying $30 in MN, USA. Just paid $20 in Colorado for some tweety birds.

Here in Austalia (sydney), paying nomally $40, occasionally $30 and for good imports $45
it goes through so many dealers hands, and therefoe pice increases factionally
through dealers, but atleast $7 from dealer to punter, general user
buy in bulk, nomally pay around $20 for a pill, but like i said in bulk, so never come across a pill, well hardly ever, that i wanna buy 40 of
here in Aus, we are getting jipped
with many bunk pills, and various other over the counter shit- just reprinted for fucks sake
reading the pill repots, america uk etc etc seem to have many good pills
i am very jelous
but yeah, i dunno what our money is worth to yours
but here it is fukn xpensive
i am happy when i pay $35, that is cheap 4 me
------------------
I have a sup-rise for you......... Come in and see..Big boy........*bang*
[runs for the door as the blood runs rapid, after a thud to the floor]

20 - 25 bucks here in jersey
sometimes like 15 bucks if bought in bulk

Aw i`m glad i don`t live in america =)
5$ for a pill
and mushrooms are legal here 2
i didn`t know it is legal in prague to!!!
kewl!!!
keep on rollin` y`all!!
kiss
©az
------------------
~Life`s like a dick, when it`s hard, Fuck It~

awww u poor americans, i got 100 for free! how? shhhh! its a secret!
wink.gif

Anyways in germany, its about 20DM which is about $10 for a pill. COOL!!! especially since they all come from amsterdam and that is where the good shit is at! --dex

If you don't like the price, you can always write a strongly-worded letter to the US branch of The International Controlled Substance Price Commitee. They are usually very helpful and understanding. If you're nice, sometime's they'll give you a coupon! You can write them at... crap, where'd I put that address?
------------------
Aim away from face.

here i pay 6 - 10 pounds
the reason you americans pay more is because the scene is younger there in a few years you will catch up with europe
------------------
Nothing ventured nothing gained

supply and demand fellas. You go down to ATL or FL and get a nice hook up, you could be paying about 1375$ for a jar (100). But then you have your college towns up north (indiana) that have what people call "farmer towns" where there is nothing, no weed, no e', no shrooms, nothing. you get a buddy that knows folks up there. the people have nothing so they will pay whatever you want for the pill (30-40) my pal can sell beans for up to 45$! so fucken crappy but you make a SHIT LOAD of money
smile.gif

hehehe
try to get more connections, the price will fall.
Just like if i brough shrooms in this town which none are availble. Price is SELLER controlled, i mean, if it wasnt for the SELLER you wouldnt have it to begin with
smile.gif

*7*
ps. i love the 'drug' economy
smile.gif

------------------
grow, cure, smoke, roll... repeat